• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Hunter S.

How is this "bait"?

edit: Ah the grammar. Well, the Broncos will win 10 games even if Welker and Champ and Von miss a few games early. aka lol I hate your team or something

You are never positive about them which really does not matter. Nah, I just am thinking of last year and the great offense. Most of the late games were blowouts. I do not think they suffered enough losses on defense to make it any worse than say the Pats or the Packers.

Captive and Mech, Incognito is a very physical dude who can be dirty at times. The thing is, he plays as dirty as the league lets him, and I don't think he's trying to hurt anyone, just slow them down as effectively as he can legally. In other words, he's an offensive lineman in the NFL. He has moments that are pretty insane like the leg biting but otherwise he's just a typical brawler in the trenches.

No idea why the ref didn't throw a flag on that play but at the end of the day Smith swung a helmet at the dude's head when he had presumably done nothing illegal. The two guys just hate each other and it manifested in that play, but the helmet swinging crosses the line. That was clearly beyond playing football, he was trying to hurt Incognito out of frustration.

Mech, you can whine all you want about a coach standing up for his players but how can you expect anything less? If any coach saw a player do something like that to one of his linemen I'd imagine he'd handle it the same way Philbin did.

MechDX

dp, C'mon GAF!

Nope. he would have said something right, then and there not fearing an immediate confrontation. Philibin is a pussy, period.

Alter boy cognito is a dirty ass piece of shit. You can find little tricks and techniques to help you as an o linemen, all the great ones did but you don't try to break a guys ankle, bite him in a dog pile, grab his facemask and wrench his neck then run around screaming how innocent you are and that you are trying so hard to be good. hell the bastard even hyped up the airing on Fox sports about his incident on twitter before it broadcasted.

Im more inclined now to think Antonio is more pissed he didn't just deck his ass if he was going to get punished anyway.

Fact is: cognito has a rep and now he is even more in the public eye. Someone this season will hurt him. GUARANTEED.

Don't know why everyone's worried about the Broncos defense all of a sudden.

Peyton Manning is still gonna pull the squad to a 12-4 record, only to disappear in the postseason just like every year. Relax.

Colasante

I know you're in troll mode, but Lemonier's going to pan out for that squad. They had a good draft on paper, wasn't much of a Reid fan myself but they made some good picks on paper.

I don't think the 49ers draft class will appreciably help them contend for the Super Bowl this year, outside of maybe Reid, who I also didn't love going into the draft, and McDonald. That being said, once Lattimore and Carradine get healthy next season the 49ers will really reap the benefit.

Godslay

Banned
You don't want to knock out Flynn otherwise you'll see the future of QBs in Terrelle Pryor, he'll put up 500 yards passing and 180 yards rushing for 5 TDs.

:kas :kas :kas

Goddamn you! Stop being so reasonable. I need the Raiders to hurry up and get good again so we can rekindle this rivalry.

You are never positive about them which really does not matter. Nah, I just am thinking of last year and the great offense. Most of the late games were blowouts. I do not think they suffered enough losses on defense to make it any worse than say the Pats or the Packers.

Positive or not, he doesn't know anymore than we do. It's all guesses at this point. He gets either up or down on just about every team. I don't think he unfairly picks on us. If he is hard on anyone it's the Texans or the Rams.

Nope. he would have said something right, then and there not fearing an immediate confrontation. Philibin is a pussy, period.

Alter boy cognito is a dirty ass piece of shit. You can find little tricks and techniques to help you as an o linemen, all the great ones did but you don't try to break a guys ankle, bite him in a dog pile, grab his facemask and wrench his neck then run around screaming how innocent you are and trying so hard to be good.
Maybe Philbin didn't see it when it happened? Never knew you were capable of whining this much.

MechDX

Miller's also a witness to a multiple homicide? The Broncos have their own little Gonknandez.

image.php

Stoned guys don't go whoring around.
love that avatar!

Fantomex

Regarding Von Miller.

On one hand I'm like, how you gonna suspend a dude 6 games for smoking weed, but dudes are out there with DUI's and Domestic Violence just getting fined or suspended for 2-4 games.

On the other hand, as far as I know they only test you for Marijuana once a year. Von...Cmon Son!!! Seriously!

Red, don't argue with Mech. He will always win. You can detective gaf any argument he's ever had and most likely find that pattern. I have accepted him as a master troll. Master, because you sometimes really think he's serious. He will always be right, just like Republicans.

Godslay

Banned
This Moffitt guy keeps getting traded, is he that desirable? Or are the Broncos are as dumb as Von Miller?

Move to add depth on the Oline for a player not likely to make the team. Basically a nothing for nothing trade. Works out for both teams though.

Miller's also a witness to a multiple homicide? The Broncos have their own little Gonknandez.

Von was friends with someone who knew a guy who was involved in going into a bar with two other guys and stabbing 5 people to death and then lighting the bar on fire to cover it up. Friend of a friend type of situation. Not an eye witness last I read. Could be old info.

Miller is a thug

I'd slap you but I'd have to bend my old back down to reach you. Therefore I'll just slap you with my old white balls, perfect height.

Regarding Von Miller.

On one hand I'm like, how you gonna suspend a dude 6 games for smoking weed, but dudes are out there with DUI's and Domestic Violence just getting fined or suspended for 2-4 games.

On the other hand, as far as I know they only test you for Marijuana once a year. Von...Cmon Son!!! Seriously!

Red, don't argue with Mech. He will always win. You can detective gaf any argument he's ever had and most likely find that pattern. I have accepted him as a master troll. Master, because you sometimes really think he's serious. He will always be right, just like Republicans.
It's true, but I can't stand for criticism of my boy Papa Philbin. I guess if my coach was Kubiak I'd be a little defensive too, though.

Fantomex

I ain't even gonna front, I like watching the Broncos play. It would of been fun seeing Five Head in the super bowl against Wussel or Kap.

Hunter S.

Dang, I wanted to edit my post and did not know it went through since the site shut down.

@Chan Even without Von the Broncos will make the Raiders look like a lingeria football team.

@Fantomex. I am sure Godslay will answer this, but after a player is caught once with a positive test they have to take the tests at random and a lot more frequently.

No one here is denying he acted a fool.

ChanHuk

Banned
@ Hunter S Drunkard, fuck you.

@ Gata, how many bags of dicks do you consume daily?

@ snes' alts, get back into your mom's basement.

Lastly, Pats fans are the worst.

Godslay

Banned
Trying to cover up the fact that his test was a fail.

Pretty much what it sounds like. If one just happened then maybe it was an accident. I know you can dilute piss samples by drinking too many fluids. I could also see spilled piss. It is feasible both were accidents, but given Miller's background it wouldn't surprise me that he was trying to cover up or buy himself time.

Now we need Gregs avatar of irritated Rodgers looking at them sideways

Can't find it, I know he did a post of almost all his avatars though.

Spinluck

At least old Pats fans can die knowing they saw the Pats win it all at least once.

I'm sure they would've liked it better to see them win at least one fair and square, and not on the back of a field goal kicker and camcorders!

Hernandez commited those murders while he was still donning Pats uniform. You can be in denial all you want, but he didn't commit them after he was kicker out of the league. He was a Pat when he did it, and that's all that matters. He didn't even have the decency to wait after he was done like OJ did.

Hunter S.

Positive or not, he doesn't know anymore than we do. It's all guesses at this point. He gets either up or down on just about every team. I don't think he unfairly picks on us. If he is hard on anyone it's the Texans or the Rams.
I do not think that at all of SQuicken. I just once said that last season or something.

I want Baltimore now! Not too long now!

Mech what happened to being nice to Gata?
and Knack actually kinda seems cool to me now, and Kz multiplayer looks great. Might of found my launch games

Godslay

Banned
I do not think that at all of SQuicken. I just once said that last season or something.

I want Baltimore now! Not too long now!

Yeah, just sharing my thoughts on him. Has his biases just like everyone else. I think he's been largely fair to the Broncos outside of casting the Tebow curse on us last season.

Mark Schlereth pissed and puked on himself, and earned the name 'Stink'. Moffitt is continuing that tradition by eating boogers whenever he damn well pleases. I like him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb4Mx5E6QnA

I'm sure they would've liked it better to see them win at least one fair and square, and not on the back of a field goal kicker and camcorders!

Hernandez commited those murders while he was still donning Pats uniform. You can be in denial all you want, but he didn't commit them after he was kicker out of the league. He was a Pat when he did it, and that's all that matters. He didn't even have the decency to wait after he was done like OJ did.

Hernandez didnt kill anyone while wearing a Pats uniform. He was probably in thug attire and he is no longer a Patriot and no more will be said about him.

squicken

I know you're in troll mode, but Lemonier's going to pan out for that squad. They had a good draft on paper, wasn't much of a Reid fan myself but they made some good picks on paper.

Don't know much about Lemonier. Dahl is a smart player who gets the team in the right coverage and is good at diagnosing offenses. He just struggles with the physical part of the game. Rams GM called him a great practice player, b/c the coaches love guys who always do the right thing in practice. Maybe that is what SF wants from the position?

Hernandez didnt kill anyone while wearing a Pats uniform. He was probably in thug attire and he is no longer a Patriot and no more will be said about him.
Hernandez Hernandez Hernandez