• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
0bong%20shelf%20-%20glass55.jpg

Priorities, priorities.

Reaching high to get high. Something gata can't do.

Yeah but I dont need to use Bengay when I get out of bed.

Just put it on before you go to bed. Then if the magic happens you won't pull a muscle and then you can get out of bed the next morning!

squicken

I thought you and Slay were on the he's the greatest Qb ever bandwagon and second coming of Farve after those first 2 preseason games.....

I think he will be better. I think Norv will play to his strengths, and I think this will be a year where Richardson is healthy. He's better than JCamp by miles. JCamp is afraid to throw it down the field, which you have to be in Norv's offense. Weeden isn't afraid, I'm just not sure he will be able to make the right reads and go to the right WR

The meltdowns have begun. The season is almost here!
Sorry, I just get worked up when it comes to the Cowboys. When I lived in San Antonio they were ALL I heard about. Every night watching the news was the same thing: death, accident, Cowboys Power Hour and San Antonio Spurs. They talked more about the Boys than they did the Spurs, and this was during the offseason. At least the Spurs were winning things. Heck, I didn't even know Houston had an NFL for several years. Nobody in that city talked about them. Just the Cowboys and Saints.

Godslay

Banned
No doubt I don't think he's horrible, I just thought people were overreacting a bit after the first 2 preseason games. When I've gotten to see a full seasons worth of work from him.

Well, he is in a good position as Squicken pointed out. I thought he looked good the first two games as you recalled. I didn't get to see the third, but it didn't seem as good as the first two judging by some of the stuff I read. Overall though, he looked accurate, was making fast reads, had good pocket presence/sliding up into pocket, and seemed to feel comfortable in the offense. It will be interesting to see what he does this year with live bullets. My guess is that he will be decent to good, continuing to improve.

Lunchbox

Banned
I really wanted to rip him for living off of his fathers allowance but NFL GAF insults should stay here.

bro that dude with his hippy treeloving stay off the grid government is bad shit telling people weird advice about money was ridiculous. it was like a debate with Ron paul

what you read there was what i spit at my clients and then my firm charges them 115$ an hour for. while you are busy keeping criminals out of jail, i help people. so appreciate

No doubt I don't think he's horrible, I just thought people were overreacting a bit after the first 2 preseason games. When I've gotten to see a full seasons worth of work from him.

I dont even think he looked TERRIBLE the other night like some people made it sound. I didnt get to watch the game live but I caught it on replay last night. I've seen MUCH worse, I know that. I've erased everything I saw from this entire team last year. I'm convinced Pat Shurmur was the worst Browns HC of all time and we've had some bad ones.

Trent looked noticeably faster than last year.

bionic77

bro that dude with his hippy treeloving stay off the grid government is bad shit telling people weird advice about money was ridiculous. it was like a debate with Ron paul

what you read there was what i spit at my clients and then my firm charges them 115$ an hour for. while you are busy keeping criminals out of jail, i help people. so appreciate
Lawyers protect your freedoms while bankers and finance scum like yourself steal our money, give mortgages to poors like SNES and ship all of our jerbs to foreign counties. We have you and your best friend Barrack to thank for this shit economy. No amount of greed can justify giving a mortgage to people like SNES or Gata.

Basically you are a bigger threat than Al Queda, aliens and the Florida neighborhood watch combined together.

When McDonald's burns your crotch because they sold you dangerously hot coffee who protects you? Not some scumbag financial advisor. It's us. The real people.

And we work for our bimmers and we don't take government handouts (unless we go into politics).

You disgust me almost as much as the idea of a 2.3 liter 3 series,

Lunchbox

Banned
Lawyers protect your freedoms while bankers and finance scum like yourself steal our money, give mortgages to poors like SNES and ship all of our jerbs to foreign counties. We have you and your best friend Barrack to thank for this shit economy. No amount of greed can justify giving a mortgage to people like SNES or Gata.

Basically you are a bigger threat than Al Queda, aliens and the Florida neighborhood watch combined together.

When McDonald's burns your crotch because they sold you dangerously hot coffee who protects you? Not some scumbag financial advisor. It's us. The real people.

And we work for our bimmers and we don't take government handouts (unless we go into politics).

You disgust me almost as much as the idea of a 2.3 liter 3 series,

its not stealing, its bending it towards your side. see my pal barry and all the #1s before him have a code set up called IRC (internal revenue code) where they put a lot of loop holes and deductions for themselves. and they hide them in a coded language so people like SNES and GATA cant use it

SNES and GATA is happy with their mortgages and marketing scams like "savings" accounts where banks take and lock your money for pennies of interest and reinvest them to double it and then loan it back to SNES and GATA. so they take their cash, make cash off it and then make them pay cash to get their cash back.......all while they get their massive deductions on their income.

if SNES and GATA came to me, i couldve told them not to do that, teach them the IRC code that gives Barry and Joe deductions on their hawaii trips and save them from criminal ambulance chasers like you.

Youre the reason people like Roesthlisburger and Ray lewis are allowed to walk the streets free and buy camrys labeled lexus' to feel better

Debating whether or not to get a big(ger) TV.

I've been playing on my computer in peasant 720 but I was playing TLOU on my friends 55in TV and the image quality didn't really wow me.

That and I enjoy sitting 1 ft away.

I want to make a decision before the season start so I can see every pixel of Kaeps tears in stunning HD.

squicken

Debating whether or not to get a big(ger) TV.

I've been playing on my computer in peasant 720 but I was playing TLOU on my friends 55in TV and the image quality didn't really wow me.

That and I enjoy sitting 1 ft away.

I want to make a decision before the season start so I can see every pixel of Kaeps tears in stunning HD.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ARAHBIW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Best value you'll find. But no one ever listens to me when I say get a plasma, especially for games

Best value you'll find. But no one ever listens to me when I say get a plasma, especially for games
Definitely a good set.

I'm just debating whether or not to get a big TV for couch style 5+ feet away or a smaller one for 1 foot away. I'm leaning towards the latter tbh.

cdyhybrid

You trying to boost your post count? You always do this haha Save it for before games or to start a new thread chicken fan.

Also, you and or FMT should join the Super Straggler league so I can feel like I'm dumping on your shit teams :D

I'm just spreading the good word of Russell.

ChanHuk

Banned
Another woman came into our ED and miscarried. Same as the other woman, 16 weeks. They want to take the fetus home. Didn't even realize we could do that.

Good luck to all you future dads.

Milchjon

Motherfuck, exams and scheduling are really screwing up my Pats watching time this year.

I won't be able to watch tonight. The first and third regular season game are the night before a test. And the second game starts at 8:25 PM ET, which means it won't be done until about 6 AM over here.

So that's 4 games in a row that I can't watch live.

No major reason not to get a Plasma at this point really. Love (almost) everything about them.
The only thing I don't like about mine is the buzzing noise it makes when the screen is mostly white. If there is any music or noise you won't notice it but if it's quiet or the volume is down it's pretty bad. I think it's gotten worse over time too.

bionic77

The only thing that LCDs are better at than Plasmas is they are much brighter. As long as you don't have too much direct sunlight in the room you are watching tv in you should go with plasma.

That said, a lot of people prefer the super bright pictures of LCD/LED to that of Plasma, even though they have better colors and are so much better at handling movement, a lot of people love dat brightness.

And lunchbox, you can't diss on anyones else car until you get a bimmer with at least a 3 liter engine. Having a 3 series with a shitbox 2.3 or even worse 2.0 liter engine is a sure sign that you are not able to afford a BMW properly. Come back to us when you get at least a 335. You should be getting at least 300 HP so as to properly appreciate that masterful transmission and handling. Not driving the poor version of the car and getting smoked at a red light by a 1998 Camero.

squicken

squicken
squall
chuck ?
DK
Eleuin
Larry
sf2fanatic
eBay Huckster
SpinDasher

So that's 9 if chuck is playing. Need one more for the Super-Stragglers FF league

Milchjon

Can Lunchbox drive a manual transmission? Probably not. You need to be slightly coordinated to do so.

Not true. I mean, even I learned how to drive manual.

Let me say the most un-German thing: I'm kind of jealous of your highway speed limits. When the Autobahn has 2 or 3 lanes, with trucks barely going 100 kph on the right and morons going 250 kph on the left, driving can get really stressful.

Whereas on US highways, with automatic transmission and cruise control and everyone going roughly the same speed (which means no one can surprise you coming from behind with excessive speed on the left lane when you want to pass someone), everything's so much more bearable.

Top Bottom