• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I just came from my fantasy football draft, so drinking was a must. Friends trip. Its going to be debauchery from about noon tomorrow until Monday night.

Nice man, have fun and be safe! I was just there myself last month. If you don't mind blowing some change on food, there's a fairly new buffet in Caesars called Bacchanal Buffet that has a ton of variety and great selection though a bit pricey as I alluded to. Get your drink on and toast to Football being back!

cdyhybrid

Nice man, have fun and be safe! I was just there myself last month. If you don't mind blowing some change on food, there's a fairly new buffet in Caesars called Bacchanal Buffet that has a ton of variety and great selection though a bit pricey as I alluded to. Get your drink on and toast to Football being back!

For sure! I think we're already booked up for dinner, going to Bouchon Bistro tonight and Wicked Spoon Sunday. Gonna have to catch at least the first half of the UW game at the sports book, though.

I started playing Killzone 2 online again this week and my god it is still so fucking good. Cant fucking wait for KZ:SF. That MP video that leaked online is just jaw dropping.
Playing tactician and using spawn grenades to change the flow of a match is one of my favorite memories of this gen. KZ2 is incredible.

Milchjon

Can't believe they found a way to make baseball interesting.

m5KwhCV.gif

Milchjon

Panthers released Jimmy Clausen.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
Career stats (so far) for QB Jimmy Clausen, just released by #Panthers: 53% completion, 1,558 yards, 3 TD, 9 INT, no games in 2011 & 2012.

Edit: And Kickalicious had a workout with the Packers yesterday.

LevelNth

Banned
La Confora saying Seattle will cut or trade Winfield. That would be something, but La Confora has a spotty history on these things
Sooo... Harvin is out, Avril is constantly hurt, Bennett is having a procedure done and can't stay on the field, and Winfield is potentially cut worthy...

Yup, doesn't sound like the media overhyped Seattle's offseason aquisitions at ALL.

brentech

apparently changing your username/password from the provided info with your Madden 25 anniversary sunday ticket is a big no no. I can't log in now. Contacted DirecTV online and they emailed me saying that they saw it was my email address, and changed my password, shit still don't work.

i'm going to go nuts if this login doesn't get fixed

bionic77

Only poors go to Walmart you fuckin ingrate.

I played Madden 25 for like half an hour, I got bored.
Walmart is like the Statue of Liberty of our generation.

Give her your poor, your drunk, your homeless. The wretched peoples of your land that can't get into a Bloomingdales.

Milchjon

BJ Coleman. McCarthy always wanted to work with Tebow I think. Packers might actually make a grab if they get him cheap. I don't know what his Pats contract was like.

Tebow sounds like an intriguing gadget that everyone buys off each other because they all wanna play around with it, only to invariably arrive at the conclusion that it's crap.

MechDX

I think Tebow is finally done. Every team must now realize there is no hope for him as a QB and he is too stupid/stubborn/dumb to try another position. If he gets signed again it wont be till after the start of the season on some team that is completely tanked and just wants to sell tickets.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I think Tebow is finally done. Every team must now realize there is no hope for him as a QB and he is too stupid/stubborn/dumb to try another position. If he gets signed again it wont be till after the start of the season on some team that is completely tanked and just wants to sell tickets.

Which should be half the league basically.

Still think he ends up with the Jags. They should have signed him in the first place because he really would have been their best QB anyway.

jbug617

Banned

Tebow can get good money from motivation speaking and being a college football analyst. Imagine the bidding war between Fox, ESPN and CBS.

edit: Pats also cut Mesko. Mesko was good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tebow can come play in the CFL.

I actually mean that though, I think the Montreal Alouettes have his rights and currently their starting QB is concussed.

Godslay

Banned
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/lynch-broncos-didnt-know-they-wanted-wes-welker-until-welker-called-them

Old friend John Lynch shared a fascinating story on how Wes Welker came to become a Denver Bronco this offseason. Here's what he tells Jay Glazer:

It went quietly - (adding Welker) wasn't a priority (for Denver) - they've got two pretty good receivers. But Welker picked up the phone; we share the same agent, and we're buddies.
He said, "John, would you talk to your buddy Elway, and just let me talk to him? Get me on the phone with him, and I'll sell him on why I can help Denver win a Super Bowl. There's two places I'm playing: New England and Denver, because I'll either play with Tom or Peyton. Just let me get on the phone."
I talked to John, and I said, "Just talk to the guy."
(Elway) talked to (Welker), and he signed him the next day.
So, how did Welker pitch himself to Elway?

What (Welker) told me is, "Look, you've got Demaryius and Decker out there, it's easy to double those two. If you put me in there, forget about it. Who are you going to double?"
Pretty cool, right?

RIP Tebow.

Milchjon

Tebow can get good money from motivation speaking and being a college football analyst. Imagine the bidding war between Fox, ESPN and CBS.

edit: Pats also cut Mesko. Mesko was good.

Hrrrm. They're really trying to save money. Let's hope the new guy is up to the task.

Some team will get a good punter.

Top Bottom