• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
It looks pretty nice, but it's not "buy an Xbox One nice", not when I have a more capable PC that'll play it just fine. I think that's probably why some are backlashing against it, because they feel it's being intertwined with the marketing push for that platform, and it's just making some roll their eyes.

I love the fact that he has a more than capable PC that will play Titanfall, but has to scam people for money on GAF for drugs. Scumbag!

squicken

Luke Joeckel's twin brother is the starter for A&M today. That seems weird. Also, why in the world would you play a day game in College Station in August?

Luke Joeckel's twin brother is the starter for A&M today. That seems weird. Also, why in the world would you play a day game in College Station in August?
It's so weird how much smaller Luke's brother is. Obviously they aren't identical twins but still. And yeah, they said it was over 100 degrees. Forget that.

Godslay

Banned
Basically asked for help with his mom:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471034

Neogaf members donate.

Come to find out he spends $400 on drugs as well as 'saving' for a wedding. Says he didn't touch moms money:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498056

Not to mention scrubbing his posting history to cover things up (this got him demodded), as well as psycho rants, and generally treating people like dogshit who have different opinions. If he has a problem, I hope he gets help, but he's a piece of work as it stands.

JABEE

Danny Watkins, Michael Bamio, Russell Sheppard, and Clay Harbour released by the Eagles.

Tough to cut Harbour and Sheppard had a nice preseason.

Godslay

Banned
Tebow is going to the Raiders. He's going to win the AFC West again.

I'm sure this is how Bread looked when Tebow was cut...

original.gif

None of you even mention that he beat the same mom up that he used in his story to scam heroin.

Damn! I missed that. That's fucked up.

Craziest thing about Amirox is the way he lost his modhood. Got in an argument with some guy who said Ami was always calling people liars. Ami disagreed and started revising all his old posts where he had called someone a liar and some dude caught him in the act. The fallout was pretty hilarious.

squicken

Marc Mariani broke his leg a couple of years ago. On IR all last year. The leg has healed but he still needs to get in shape. Last year of his contract. The Titans don't need him as they have a kick returner. The Rams do. Bud Adams is still so pissed at Jeff Fisher that he put Mariani on IR instead of releasing him

Bud Adams

Craziest thing about Amirox is the way he lost his modhood. Got in an argument with some guy who said Ami was always calling people liars. Ami disagreed and started revising all his old posts where he had called someone a liar and some dude caught him in the act. The fallout was pretty hilarious.
Damn any one have this thread?
Edit: all anyone know a free fantasy football draft app?

SonnyBoy

Still kinda new at FF. I just participated in a 14 team draft. How bad/good/decently did I do?

QB RGIII
WR Andre Johnson
WR Marques Colston
WR Jordy Nelson
RB Arian Foster
RB David Wilson
TE Jermichaely Finley
FLX Tavon Austin

BN Bryce Brown
BN Flacco
BN Denarius Moore
BN Roy Helu
BN Brent Celek

K Kai Forbath
DEF Cincinnati

Colasante

Still kinda new at FF. I just participated in a 14 team draft. How bad/good/decently did I do?

QB RGIII
WR Andre Johnson
WR Marques Colston
WR Jordy Nelson
RB Arian Foster
RB David Wilson
TE Jermichaely Finley
FLX Tavon Austin

BN Bryce Brown
BN Flacco
BN Denarius Moore
BN Roy Helu
BN Brent Celek

K Kai Forbath
DEF Cincinnati

There's a fantasy thread for that, but that's a decent team for a 14 team league. I'd try to upgrade on Moore, Flacco, and Celek for your bench though. Helu and Brown are good depth with upside.

squicken

KC cut Tony Moeaki. Remember when he got hurt and it cost them 10 wins?

Aaron Rodgers could learn something from Johhny Manziel's leadership

squicken

@RoobCSN: I don't think Danny Watkins will play again. I don't think his heart was ever in football. I don't think he likes playing.

Top Bottom