• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Our white midget is better than your white midget

The only midget you need to concern yourself with is MJD.

He seems to have gotten on the straight path since then though.

Kraft admitted that the first impression of Hernandez may not reflect the tight end's true character.

"I just think he's a super player, and really a first-class guy," Kraft said. "Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think. ... Maybe 10 years ago I was in that class, (now) I think 'Wow, this guy's a good guy.' And we made a big commitment to him."

Milchjon

Tebow called the Pats a "classy organization".

There you have it, guys. If Tebow says it, it's the truth.

I will not take another bad word from you people.

The only midget you need to concern yourself with is MJD.

Kraft admitted that the first impression of Hernandez may not reflect the tight end's true character.

"I just think he's a super player, and really a first-class guy," Kraft said. "Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think. ... Maybe 10 years ago I was in that class, (now) I think 'Wow, this guy's a good guy.' And we made a big commitment to him."

Im pretty sure Thompkins isnt like Hernandez.

Bread

Banned
Number of Tavarres King arrests: 0

Number of Kembrell Thompkins arrests before 18: 7

So yeah your math works out. 7 > 0
the patriots are a classy organization who believe in second chances, you are a judgmental person who deserves years of flacco hail marys

Bread

Banned
You and me, we might be able to be friends if you repent your Pats' fans' wrong ways.

Then again you are a dirty ingrate, ain't got time for dirty ingrates.
one of my favorite memories is beating you filthy raiders in the snow, it would never work.

we can be frenemies though.

Godslay

Banned
Offense:

QB: PFM, Brock, Dysert
RB: Hillman, M. Ball, Knowshon, CJ Anderson
FB: Hester
TE: J. Thomas, Dreessen, Tamme, Green
WR: D. Thomas, Welker, Decker, Caldwell, King, Holliday
OL: Clady, Beadles, Ramirez, Vasquez, Franklin.
Kuper, Clark, Vallos, Lilja, Moffitt

Defense:

DL: Wolfe, Vickerson, Knighton, Williams, Ayers, Phillips, Unrein, Jackson
LBs: Woodyard, Lennon, Irving, Trevathan, Johnson.
CB: Bailey, Harris, Jr., DRC, Webster, Carter, Bolden, Jammer
Safties: Ihenacho, Moore, Adams, Bruton

ST:

LS: Brewer
K: Prater
P: Colquitt

IR: Q. Smith, S. Bradley, L. McCray
Reserved: Miller

Strike throughs and bolded are picks I missed. Pretty close.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gata based on your avatar I didn't know you had such a weird fetish.

I respect you for coming clean and admitting your depravity.

Lunchbox

Banned
had to work saturday today

but made it up with a 533$ expense account lunch. bionic mightve been there too, saw a broken down camry with a puked on baby seat and steelers plate in the parking lot.

Godslay

Banned
had to work saturday today

but made it up with a 533$ expense account lunch. bionic mightve been there too, saw a broken down camry with a puked on baby seat and steelers plate in the parking lot.

You are going to have to start taking pictures of your receipts so we can live vicariously through you!

Lunchbox

Banned
You are going to have to start taking pictures of your receipts so we can live vicariously through you!

start living through the patriots as well, since thats the only way youll ever see another superbowl

VYyeHEJ.png

#20%

Top Bottom