• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sooo... Harvin is out, Avril is constantly hurt, Bennett is having a procedure done and can't stay on the field, and Winfield is potentially cut worthy...

Yup, doesn't sound like the media overhyped Seattle's offseason aquisitions at ALL.
We're stacked at cornerback and Winfield has been a non-factor this preseason. Entirely predictable cut.

Same with Brady Quinn. He was gone with game one.

A few updates. Starting with the Texans:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 10m

#Texans officially take safety Ed Reed off the PUP list and move him to active. Also released RB Deji Karim.

Seahawks:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 4m

Seahawks will move pass-rusher Chris Clemons to the active roster off PUP, source says. Returning from a torn ACL & meniscus

...and finally the Jets:

@MMehtaNYDN: Sources: Rex Ryan & key Jets brass agree it's time to move on from Sanchez:

Geno Smith it is, folks.

brentech

Isn't that just the standard gratuity for a large party? Seems like Lunchbox had no choice but to pay 20%.

usually there is still a line to add more, past the 20%, if you chose. along with the ability to leave cash. When you have large party or a high bill, 20% is kind of low.

Colasante

Is it just me or does it seem like an unusually strong year for UDFAs? I know at this point 5 seem likely to make the roster for the Patriots- Kenbrell Thompkins, Zach Sudfeld, Ryan Allen, Joe Vellano, and Chris McDonald, and I've seen a few from other teams too. It's possible I'm just overestimating it, though.

Fox318

mb3697N.png

MechDX

Is it just me or does it seem like an unusually strong year for UDFAs? I know at this point 5 seem likely to make the roster for the Patriots- Kenbrell Thompkins, Zach Sudfeld, Ryan Allen, Joe Vellano, and Chris McDonald, and I've seen a few from other teams too. It's possible I'm just overestimating it, though.

We kept 4

usually there is still a line to add more, past the 20%, if you chose. along with the ability to leave cash. When you have large party or a high bill, 20% is kind of low.

He was acting all cool about paying 20%, I was just pointing out he couldn't pay less even if he wanted to.

First the cheap Rolex, now the 400 dollar food bill with 500 other people.

Dammit Lunchbox, are you even trying?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Shit. The Steelers exposed Arnfelt, trying to get him to the practice squad. If he gets picked up somewhere, imma kick Colbert in the nuts.

jbug617

Banned
Here are Yahoo Draft Grades from the draft

snes alt v22.7
A

Brinbe
A-

The Llamas of Wedge
A-

Tony G's Atkins Diet
B

1.21 JJWatts
B

Foles Future
B

Red Dragons
B-

chuckd's chumpsters
B-

Mile High Sexy Asses
B-

The Sexy Rexys
C

Newton Ninja Turtles
C-

Vick'sVaporRub
D

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
How long is EJ out for? Thought he just had a minor injury?

No solid timeframe. Until then, we have another rookie.

You can't tell me Tebow wouldn't be a fun addition to the team. I mean, it's like, fuck it. We're not making the playoffs anyway. Give the man his final chance. I mean, if Tuel turns out to be the answer, GREAT!

But I mean. It's Tuel.

No solid timeframe. Until then, we have another rookie.

You can't tell me Tebow wouldn't be a fun addition to the team. I mean, it's like, fuck it. We're not making the playoffs anyway. Give the man his final chance. I mean, if Tuel turns out to be the answer, GREAT!

But I mean. It's Tuel.

Imagine being a Tebow fan and owning a Jets, Patriots and Bills Tebow jersey. There are probably really are people out there who do that (Bionic).

Lunchbox

Banned
He was acting all cool about paying 20%, I was just pointing out he couldn't pay less even if he wanted to.

i usually round up to an even number, say its 470, ill go 500. 281 do 300. 20% is generous

they should work for their money like me (going to work on saturdays) instead of asking for handouts like its germany or something

Top Bottom