• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

squicken

Just no. They were pretty much playing til 1 AM at their time. Stayed on the field for 99 plays. Two freshmen had to come in the middle of the game due to injuries.

I don't think Fitz is capable of telling his guys to fake something. Both teams must have lost seven guys to injury.

Both the announcers and Sonny Dykes seemed to think they were faking injuries. And both Bilema and Saban have said things like "more plays means more fatigue means more injuries", which makes sense. The coaches' handshake was looking real awkward but for some reason ESPN cut away

Starter is bringing back those satin jackets. Gonna have to roll Raiders again to keep it real

BTFgEKrIUAAvnbA.jpg

Oh my god.

I just ran my microwave through a comprehensive set of test runs. Defrost, popcorn, hot pockets, premium hot pockets (these are hard, cook them too long and they dry out), I even tried to make some of those dick potatoes from French Laundry (I was close). I think I'm ready for this cook off.

You make such a nice addition to our club.

Satin jackets + Zubaz pants = swag like a mother!

Damn, I have a dream! A dream where all NFL fans wear that outfit, repping their team.

Holy shit that must be awesome.

How has no one posted that gif of the Niners fan in the satin jacket yet?

God damn it.

You are the expert, we were waiting on you.

harSon

Banned
my 50$ buy in draft is soon, i got third pick, AP is gone, and rumor is Calvin johnson goes 2nd.

should i go Rice or Doug martin?

i dont trust the tacobell offense so im leaning rice, but ravens will suck dick this year. what do i do. i could potentially pay for a second xbone with the winning pot, help me bros

I went Doug Martin in my draft

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli

Quote:
The #Texans wanted to put Chris Jones on the practice squad, but he didn't clear waivers. Claimed by Tampa Bay.

Dammit. Quit stealing our players you bastards. Jones has some good upside.

effzee

I too have Madden on PS3. Finally plan on playing tonight.

I have captive and greg added. Who else plays?

EDIT: On Watkins. Fuck you Reid. Another wasted first round pick. A reach of a pick. A guard in the first round who was already approaching 30. Someone who only played football for a short time and showed signs of disinterest. Couldn't even be kept as a back up for both G spots.

effzee

Finally finished SMT IV. It was awesome but man that last boss was not pleasant.

I've got it on PS3! You guys doing an online franchise or something?

I've never done franchise mode. I only go online play friends, family, and randoms online.

But I'll be down for franchise mode if we get enough people. I think there are only 5 of us who play on the PS3.

Godslay

Banned
I've never done franchise mode. I only go online play friends, family, and randoms online.

But I'll be down for franchise mode if we get enough people. I think there are only 5 of us who play on the PS3.

What is the franchise mode online? Never played it.

Top Bottom