• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Damn someone just declared Lunchbox the richest man on Neogaf? Congratz, bro!

"whatever the fuck console manufacturers are lining up for their trashy launch, nor do i have time to be a loyal supporter of some brand (other than apple, because apple has class, unlike ms and sony)." - Lunchbox, the richest man on NeoGAF, 2013

Damn someone just declared Lunchbox the richest man on Neogaf? Congratz, bro!
Two possible explanations:

1. It's all relative. Relative to where you live Lunchbox might be the richest man on GAF, especially since so many probably live in expensive areas like San Fran.

2. "Rich" in the "oh, that's rich" sense.

Godslay

Banned
If only Lunchbox his dad was on Neogaf to take that title.

I'm sure Lunchbox's dad just cuts him checks. Then he goes back to his other family, with his legitimate kids.

Two possible explanations:

1. It's all relative. Relative to Michigan Lunchbox might be the richest man on GAF, especially since so many probably live in expensive areas like San Fran.

2. "Rich" in the "oh, that's rich" sense.

Live footage of Lunchbox arriving in downtown Detroit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eqyUeyDOiY

0EP95tF.gif
:jnc
I HATE YAHOO'S NEW LAYOUT!
I just downloaded the iOS app, it's pretty great

Godslay

Banned
So I post my latest team pic of awesome fans which I've done for over a month, and this is what I get? IT'S ON!!

You forgot to throw Dumervil in there.

Those wounds are healed for me. We lost, I'm over it. It is now time for redemption, either step up to the challenge this year, or die a coward.

As far as Flacco being on the stadium so be it. They are the world champions and it's the opener for the NFL. I don't like it, but I can see where they are coming from. Tearing down Flacco in game is all I care about.

MechDX

You forgot to throw Dumervil in there.

Those wounds are healed for me. We lost, I'm over it. It is now time for redemption, either step up to the challenge this year, or die a coward.

As far as Flacco being on the stadium so be it. They are the world champions and it's the opener for the NFL. I don't like it, but I can see where they are coming from. Tearing down Flacco in game is all I care about.

It was a shit move by the Orioles and MLB. League should have said fuck em and come up with a solution to screw over the Orioles.

Godslay

Banned
It was a shit move by the Orioles and MLB. League should have said fuck em and come up with a solution to screw over the Orioles.

I don't care, they could hang pictures of every QB up there as far as I'm concerned. It's all side bs. Just get to and then show up in the playoffs. Leave it all on the field, and go for the kill. That's all I ask.

Looks like Kluwe's out of a job, when does he come crawling back to GAF?

Chris Kluwe ‏@ChrisWarcraft 8m
Thanks to everyone at the Raiders for the opportunity this preseason. It was a blast. @MarquetteKing's got a bright future with you guys!

squicken

McGloin beating out Wilson isn't such a big deal, but it's a 4th round pick and half a million in cap space just wasted for a team that doesn't have the slack to miss. Can't imagine the coach or GM being there next year. Tommy Boy needs to bring in an Elway-type who can function as de facto owner

squicken

Or now that Tebow is gone, the evil flourishes in NE. Gronk is gaining power, that was subdued by Tebow's presence.

Gronk isn't evil. He just likes to party without his shirt on and sex up loose women. Tebow cured his arm STDs after Gronk changed his ways by selling his sex palace in Florida

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 9m
Awesome passive aggressiveness MT @McClain_on_NFL: Antonio Smith said he forgives Incognito for instigating incident that caused suspension
Retweeted by PDS

Golden. Fuck that two faced piece of shit cognito.

Talon

Real talk.

@Simandel Bill O'Brien can start phasing out the "I coached Tom Brady" pitch. From now on it's "I turned Matt McGloin into an NFL QB."

Real talk.

@Simandel Bill O'Brien can start phasing out the "I coached Tom Brady" pitch. From now on it's "I turned Matt McGloin into an NFL QB."

McGloin was so bad in college, I am stunned he made an NFL roster.

I also cant believe I didnt get to post yesterday but I am still cracking up about lunchbox bragging over spending $35 on lunch. Man that was amazing.

Top Bottom