• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

squicken

CLE has 9 2013 UDFAs on the roster, and 8 2012 UDFAs. Front office either doesn't like the inherited talent, or wants everyone to know how bad the roster is

MechDX

If you had to pick a QB for this upcoming year, would you take Schaub over any of them?

Yes because he knows the system. Maybe Luck because he is the only true QB of the bunch and you don't have to scale back the offense because the others can only play read option.

Slo

ChristianPonder.jpg

42831-650-366.jpg

BigAT

CLE has 9 2013 UDFAs on the roster, and 8 2012 UDFAs. Front office either doesn't like the inherited talent, or wants everyone to know how bad the roster is

So you're saying that they are flying a flag to let everyone know that the Browns suck?

brandon-weeden-caughttisu7.gif

beast786

Serious question I don't dare ask on the gaming side: Why are you getting the new consoles and what games are helping to make up your decision?

PS4 . Already have a WiiU and a gaming PC.

Sony first party been doing for me and they keep putting out. Just this year, God do war, Last of Us, Puppetter,Rain and Beyond two souls. Plus MLB The Show <3

don't give a damn about kinect and tv crap and have enough crap on top of my tv. Titanfall does look like a fun game but I can play on my PC or just wait till it come to ps4.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think I got Montee Ball on all my fantasy teams. He's the next breakout star from Wisconsin. Watt - Wussell - Ball. Championship!

squicken

So you're saying that they are flying a flag to let everyone know that the Browns suck?

http://abload.de/img/brandon-weeden-caughttisu7.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Good teams always churn the bottom of the roster, but I don't see how CLE could possibly think it's going to evaluate all the guys they are claiming. The Rams do similar PR stuff where they go on and on about how young their roster is. Teams just try and control expectations, but CLE is taking it to a new level

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Do we have any fantasy league here :)

Of course we do, but I think they've all drafted already. You need to come back to the thread a couple of weeks earlier, next year.

e -
The Steelers kept no udrfa's this year. Only released one draft pick, Terry Hawthone, and he was too injured to show anything.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
just purchased Madden anniversary for the Sunday ticket from amazon. is amazon the only place that is selling the Sunday ticket version? Also F tax on amazon. seriously.

Nori Chan

I need a chargers avi...but I'm just going to be depressed

also belittle my fantasy team pls 12 team league

QB Peyton Manning
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Steven Jackson
WR Marques Colston
WR Mike Wallace
TE Brandon Myers
FLEX Vincent Brown
D/ST Bears D/ST
K Matt Bryant

Bench James Jones
Bench Tavon Austin
Bench Matt Schaub
Bench Michael Bush
Bench Mikel Leshoure
Bench Brandon Pettigrew

bionic77

Lunchbox you would be a good saleswoman for high end women's purses and shoes. We went to King of Prussia today and my wife was going to all the typical Lunchbox stores. You would really blend in with the snobs there. I got a very Lunchbox vibe from those assholes right before they stole more of my money.

Hot women are expensive. :(

JABEE

Jairus Byrd has plantar facititis. That sucks. I wonder if he did it before he signed. Whole things is odd

That's something that just develops over time. It sucks a lot and never really goes away. Albert Pujols and Tim Duncan have been struggling through it for the past 3 years.

Top Bottom