• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Miguel

Thats how I feel with Spiller, but I dont have it in me to cut him.

tumblr_m6iaf2s7bp1qev756.jpg

woodchuck

eagles are going to win the nfc east

Hopefully this means Jason Garrett, and the rest of the coaching staff will be gone. But it doesn't make a difference if Jerry Jones is still there :(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I like how you just said fuck it and chose not to include the week where they had only 200 yards, scored 0 points, turned the ball over 3 times and lost. Good stats work!

lol

what a great season. i blame this all on miguel.

Fox318

This fool Marrone is married to EJ, you can hear it in his press conference. Pretty sure he think he's the one...

Wonder if we can make it to 20 years, not that far away. Probably get to 16 no playoff seasons before this group is shown the door.

Edit: lol at the Ryan pic.
I thought you liked EJ?

Miguel

Still irked at my research yesterday.

Keenum/Rosencopter: 13 touchdowns in 14 games to Andre
Schaub/Carr: 48 touchdowns in 133 games.

MechDX

Still irked at my research yesterday.

Keenum/Rosencopter: 13 touchdowns in 14 games to Andre
Schaub/Carr: 48 touchdowns in 133 games.

Said it before:

When the HOF is meeting and discussing Dre. He needs to walk in, hold up a #8 Texans jersey, drop it on the ground and walk out

Miguel

Andre Johnson TDs

3 or fewer yards 7
4-9 yards 13
10-19 yards 19
20-29 yards 4
30 or more yards 18

Yards
Keenum: 62, 41, 7, 5, 5
Copter: 31, 28, 14, 10, 6, 5, 4, 4

I like how you just said fuck it and chose not to include the week where they had only 200 yards, scored 0 points, turned the ball over 3 times and lost. Good stats work!

Are you talking about the week where 3rd string QB Matt Barkely was forced into the game due to Vick getting hurt the 2nd offensive series? Yeah I don't think you can say anything about the offense based on how the 3rd string QB unless. Is Mike McCarthy's offense one of the 5 worst units in football since they couldn't score with their 3rd string QB in there?

BigAT

Are you talking about the week where 3rd string QB Matt Barkely was forced into the game due to Vick getting hurt the 2nd offensive series? Yeah I don't think you can say anything about the offense based on how the 3rd string QB unless. Is Mike McCarthy's offense one of the 5 worst units in football since they couldn't score with their 3rd string QB in there?

I really shouldn't have to explain this, but you don't get to just ignore statistics because they don't fit your narrative.

ShaneB

It's Monday.

yuKFuTU.gif

I was going to post similar feelings :( edit: have some extra vacation days though, so I think I'll take this friday and monday off, and then it's just waiting until my 2 week christmas vacation home.

2nd edit: 40 first downs still blows my mind.

I really shouldn't have to explain this, but you don't get to just ignore statistics because they don't fit your narrative.

I am including all the relevant stats. The point is that the offense has done very well since he decided to make a fool of him self and it has. It is insane to judge any offense on how well the 3rd string QB runs it. Most team don't even have a good backup let alone a good 3rd stringer. I have no idea what point you are even trying to argue outside of trying to stick up for a former Giant.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am including all the relevant stats. The point is that the offense has done very well since he decided to make a fool of him self and it has. It is insane to judge any offense on how well the 3rd string QB runs it. Most team don't even have a good backup let alone a good 3rd stringer. I have no idea what point you are even trying to argue outside of trying to stick up for a former Giant.

Hiiiii~

Based Hoyer!

Based JCamp!

Weeden...

Tamanon

Banned
Also, you're still looking at an extremely small sample size for Keenum. He'll fall back to Texan level soon on those stats.

BigAT

I don't even think Simms was right, I'm defending reason and logic. You tried to cherrypick your way to a statistical argument against him and put forward something that was an outright lie. What kind of way is that to debate? You probably shouldn't count the Eagles offensive stats from their last two games, they had their backup quarterback so they don't count.

yea ok. He's not even in the conversation? laughable.

He'll get in.

There's a logjam at receiver. Yes, Carter got in, but guys like Andre Reed, Tim Brown, Marvin Harrison aren't in yet, and then you've got guys coming up like Moss, Bruce, Owens, etc.

AJ has had a great career and still has a few years ahead of him, but he doesn't magically pole vault all those guys. Hell, Fitzgerald is likely stuck in the same boat. Great but HoF great? It's pretty clear that voters aren't enamored with WRs unless they are really really great WRs. And what's the line for that? Rice blew away so many records that it makes everyone else look average by comparison.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
There's a logjam at receiver. Yes, Carter got in, but guys like Andre Reed, Tim Brown, Marvin Harrison aren't in yet, and then you've got guys coming up like Moss, Bruce, Owens, etc.

AJ has had a great career and still has a few years ahead of him, but he doesn't magically pole vault all those guys. Hell, Fitzgerald is likely stuck in the same boat. Great but HoF great? It's pretty clear that voters aren't enamored with WRs unless they are really really great WRs. And what's the line for that? Rice blew away so many records that it makes everyone else look average by comparison.

he's not going to need to pole vault all them. he's still playing, I would say he's still got at least 3 years left. Then he has to wait 5 years. so there's plenty of time for all those guys to get in, before he's even up for votes.

Cowboys are the worst team in the league. This is a fact. Mark Ingram put up 145 yards rushing. Mark. Ingram. The Worst Running Back in the NFL (TM). I don't even believe what I saw last night was real.

Miguel

Cowboys are the worst team in the league. This is a fact. Mark Ingram put up 145 yards rushing. Mark. Ingram. The Worst Running Back in the NFL (TM). I don't even believe what I saw last night was real.

Trent Truck would fight you but he can't get past that crowd of 2 people in front of him.

squicken

Sure, right after Jimmy Smith:)

A lot of the stuff I have read about how great his career really was makes me think he should get in, but I think the off the field stuff will make him a hard sell as a "non-traditional" candidate. Seems like the kind of guy they designed the Seniors Committee for

Fox318

I thought Felix Jones was worse.

Jerrah's gift to Arkansas.

Top Bottom