• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

No lie with more and more details coming out, it sounds like it could be a possibility....

I agree. Him siccing Richie on Martin is ridiculous. I dont see how he can hide behind not knowing the details any more. Plus it looks like all of this was over voluntary workouts, which coaches are not supposed to me forcing players to attend. If the league doesnt crack down on Philbin I expect the Fins to get rid of him unless there is a major turn around. Why keep a coach who has missed the playoffs possibly 2 years in a row and allowed this horrible shit to happen.

Burleson returned to practice Tuesday but is not expected to play in Sunday's game against the Bears. "I'm not going to sit here and pull an RG3 and talk over what is common sense and that's listen to my coaches and listen to the doctors," he said. "I want to play and that's just me being a competitor. That doesn't mean that my arm is ready to be out there for 60 minutes."
I love how Robert Griffin III is now being clowned by players.

If you're serious, I'm not exactly sure what to say to you.

The sad thing is so many former players keep spouting that nonsense. I have heard so many people say that everything would have been fixed if Martin just punched Richie in the mouth. I cant believe that people actually believe that nonsense. Richie seems like a fucking psycho, I dont see how attacking him would get him to back down, if anything it could have escalated things. Plus none should have to resort to violence to feel safe at work. Former Seahawk Chad Brown yesterday said the first thing Holmgren did when he got the Seahawks job was get all the players together and he told them that hazing would absolutely not be tolerated. More coaches need to do that.

squicken

Last year I had a long conversation with him at a party and after what he said this doesn't surprise me. He was basically over the game. He said he no longer had any love for it. He called Pete Carroll a cunt which is kind of funny and the worst coach he ever played for.
he also seemed to think that PED's were the norm in the league. He also talked about how he was on the field for that replacement ref blown call and even he could see the call was bullshit. It was fun to talk to a pro who just basically shit all over the league.

This man needs to testify in front of Congress and shine a light on what is going on in SEA

e: The Texans are keeping that awful kicker? Amazing.

Tom Penny

So standing up for yourself is a bad thing? Must be nice to have grown up in the meadow were nobody ever tested you in your life.

BYXU243CQAAcFrc.png:large

Flawless execution right there. I like how Nix has Barnes totally sealed off. You just can't coach that.

I see your ceiling at 9 wins, and that is if a lot goes right. You'd need SF to be resting starters at the end of the year. I just think 10 wins is the minimum needed. I also wouldn't pencil in that HOU game. Robert Quinn darn near killed Palmer and Watt very well might
9 is the realistic number, 10 is the possible number and I already agreed that 10 is what it will take to get that last wildcard spot. I'm not penciling in the HOU game but I think it extremely likely we win. The only gimmies are JAX and STL but HOU and PHI are probables with TN and INDY possibles. Even SF is possible here at home but I'm assuming we lose the last two for now.
I really don't care that much, but I do want to see stuff like jaghair banned from consideration!

NEVER AGAIN
What is jaghair? I googled it and it was just a bunch of salons. I think there was a hairstyle too but I don't recall anyone having an avatar with that do.
If people are refusing anime and furry avatars I am refusing to wear Jag avatars.
Nope, we are trying to keep the integrity of the thread intact by not having 90 percent furry and anime avatars. You are simply trying to deny who you are.
e: Squall you'll like this, Football Outsiders has you guys as the league's best defense

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2013/week-9-dvoa-ratings
Super Bowl confirmed. Are you trying to make me :kas? Our D is great and is loaded with talent but Bell is trash and needs to be replaced, our CB2 is trash to inconsistent, and we still need an outside pass rusher (though Abraham is doing ok for this season). I think we are easily a top 10 defense and 'maybe' a top 5 despite what PFF has us at, but I don't down enough kool-aid to say we're the best just yet. Thanks for the link though, still fun to read kool-aid talk about your team every once in a while.
Just found some garbage college game on ESPN2. First play I watch the QB runs backwards 20 yards to avoid a sack and throws the ball from his own 4 to the sideline. It didn't even make it to the line of scrimmage. Then the refs called intentional grounding and a safety. A safety on a pass from the four yard line, lol. Refs got together and talked, ref went to the replay booth, then came back and said the spot of the foul could not be reviewed. Amazingly embarrassing, haha.
College Football, ladies and gentlemen. See, EZ!

Fox318

Question: Which team has the best o-line in the league? Whenever a team loses the first complaint is usually "well, our o-line is shit".

Jet fans may have complained about their Oline in the years buts statistically they are always a good crew.

Jets had problems with RT a year ago and recently more of a problem with LG but Winters has played well for a Rookie.

Look at the teams that can run the ball, they have the best lines.

Tom Penny

Question: Which team has the best o-line in the league? Whenever a team loses the first complaint is usually "well, our o-line is shit".

So many teams waste picks on offensive skill players only to have them attempt to run through no holes, have no time to pass or get open get open on routes. O-Linemen are the safest picks too.

Bragging about dropping bombs on people's heads is more offensive than anything Incognito said.

Are you saying he can't condemn hazing AND brag about killing people at the same time? How dare you...

Special delivery coming to casa de eznark (aka known terrorist stronghold) courtesy of the US Gov't!

Syrinx

I apologize for any inconvenience the Bucs might cause you all this week.

I'm going to the game against the Falcons next weekend. My brother and I have considered wearing the paper bags if they're still winless and Schiano is still our coach.

Unrelated: I wonder how many "Gruden come back" signs and shit will be at the Monday Night game.

It makes no sense to play any of your playmakers for the rest of the year, especially in lieu of 4-6 week thing.
He'll be back but he'll also be skiddish and still not 100%.

The only reason you'd want Rodgers to take reps for the rest of the 2013 Season is to get some chemistry with the newbies.

Tank the season, get a good draft pick and use it to leverage your future.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So gloomy in Green Bay. You guys need a back up qb who's capable of stomping out world champions. Give Charlie Batch a call, he's not doing anything but hosting a podcast.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 26m
Nearly one-third of Case Keenum's completions (11 of 35) have been for 25 yards or more. Highest percentage in @NFL. (via @TexansPR)

Case wins the "Fuck it! Im going deep award" for 2013. He is like the anti-Schaub, he wont throw short. Fuck yo slants!

That Wal Mart business is hilarious.

I wish I could've cashed in on that.

I could have bought so much facial moisturizer at a great discount.

Top Bottom