• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Marshall is such a bitter Sally. I would be too if my team was swept by the Lions, but cmon man. Saying he is going to meet Detroit in the playoffs when Brandon Marshall has never actually been to the post season himself.... it's all pretty amusing. I think Alshon Jeffery is going to be better than he is. Guy is a monster.

As for the Steelers, is their O-line as terrible as everyone says it is? Will I be able to add several tallies to the penalties Detroit's D-line has gathered this season? I need to know!

oh, and MSU Bbasketball #1 in the country!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Yeah he is already saying his account was "hacked".

EDIT: I just saw a pic of the video,......why did I click the link??

by "hacked" they mean, his gf was trying to send the video to herself and clicked the wrong button.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Console launches are like political inaugurations. All the hype and excitement before is past and now you gotta deal with broken promises and unsatisfying timetables. It still feels kind of nice to have it on the shelf, though, but what really matters are the games that are down the pipe.

Miguel

Funny thing is: in the pic he is watching Sportscenter while....um.....doing it
image.php

Tenumi

Banned
GAF crashes right when Deandre Hopkins posts an instagram video of himself masterbating. He does have big hands....

Why internet, why? :(

Brandon Marshall is such a bitter Sally. I would be too if my team was swept by the Lions, but cmon man. Saying he is going to meet Detroit in the playoffs when Brandon Marshall has never actually been to the post season himself.... it's all pretty amusing. I think Alshon Jeffery is going to be better than he is. Guy is a monster.

As for the Steelers, is their O-line as terrible as everyone says it is? Will I be able to add several tallies to the penalties Detroit's D-line has gathered this season? I need to know!

Brandon Marshall.... he sounds like a child who finally can't get their way and has to whine about it. I'm far more worried about Alshon Jeffery than him. Hate to admit it about a division rival, but he might have been a steal in the 2nd round.

ShaneB

I was interested then I checked my Steam library and saw that only 6 games I have feature controller support.

The one 360 wired controller I do have now I've had for so long, I'm really just excited to upgrade. But since they said it won't work right away on PC, I'm just waiting for the inevitable post that someone got it working on pc anyway.

lol killzones getting 6s and 7s too

Next gen is here baby

I knew something was up when the review embargo was a day before launch. Funny that dragon called out MS for the CoD Ghosts review being embargoed until 10 days before launch but never mentioned this. Must have slipped his mind.

Milchjon

Have any of you nerds read Gödel, Escher, Bach?

I need someone to tell me if this as fascinating as it seems to me right now or if I'm allowing myself to fall prey to pseudo-intellectual drivel.

Trey

The Killzone review thread is busting me up.

"I don't care, I'm only using Shadow Fall as eye candy to show off to my friends."

I wanted Killzone 4 to be good, too. Would have made me get a PS4 earlier than I was planning; the hype was getting to me.

Narag

The Killzone review thread is busting me up.

"I don't care, I'm only using Shadow Fall as eye candy to show off to my friends."

I wanted Killzone 4 to be good, too. Would have made me get a PS4 earlier than I was planning; the hype was getting to me.

Had to close gaming after that knack thread asserting reviewers didn't get what it was about with the caveat that the guy making the thread hasn't played it yet.

Fantomex

It's okay man, I get where you're coming from. I think the biggest reason for the reactions you're talking about is all the stuff MS has done in the past few years (and in the past few months, more specifically) to kill the goodwill that they've built up with "gamers." Plus, they are positioning the XBO as a multimedia, do everything type device whereas Sony's message with the PS4 seems to be centered around gaming up to this point. PR goes a long way and I think that's the main thing that has created this anti-MS agenda that you've seen a lot on GAF lately.

1. Awesome avy.

2. I think the only launch games that have ever been classics have come from Nintendo. All these other launch titles are expected to be garbage. Look at these gems. Although I did like Marvel Alliance.

Australian-PlayStation3-Launch-Titles-1.jpg

Wheres my RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER gif though?

BigAT

"NFC East Simple Fact: If the Giants & Redskins both win their next 2 games there will be a 4-way tie for 1st place."

dbVZQ.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just found the start to this article pretty hilarious because it's so true:

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Suppose someone told you that Jason Campbell would be handing off to Willis McGahee in the Browns' 10th game of the season.

That Campbell would be the team's third starting quarterback in 2013. That McGahee would be replacing Trent Richardson, traded after the second game of the season.

Suppose you knew that Brandon Weeden had flopped and Brian Hoyer was out with knee surgery. That the offense ranked No. 25 overall, 26th in running the ball.

Does this sound like a contender in the AFC North after nine games? It would be more like a team lucky to be 2-7.

Cleveland Browns are an AFC North contender thanks to surprising QB play: Terry Pluto

1. Awesome avy.

2. I think the only launch games that have ever been classics have come from Nintendo. All these other launch titles are expected to be garbage. Look at these gems. Although I did like Marvel Alliance.

Why did you chose the Australian launch titles? R:FoM was a US launch title and a great fucking game. R6V was also a great game on 360, sucks that the PS3 version had so many problems.

MechDX

1. Awesome avy.

Ummmm....Soul Calibur bitch!!

Milchjon

1. Awesome avy.

Halo was pretty big.

Rallisport Challenge was a personal favorite that I played until the successor came out (which is still one of my top 5 games and the best thing DICE has done to this day).

bionic77

The Steelers line is pretty bad. Especially on the left side.

If you can't get at least 2 sacks on that side than you really need to get better players. Our LT is basically a revolving door. Ben is due to get hurt because of it.

You lost to the vikings.
So?

That is what shit teams do. They find ways to lose.

I don't think that I have implied that the Steelers are even an average team for months. I was just responding to your pro-Jets post to bring you back to reality and remind you that your team was not even good enough to beat the Steelers. Hell it wasn't even close...

Dragon

Banned
I knew something was up when the review embargo was a day before launch. Funny that dragon called out MS for the CoD Ghosts review being embargoed until 10 days before launch but never mentioned this. Must have slipped his mind.

All the PS4 shit was embargoed until this morning...

Fox318

The Steelers line is pretty bad. Especially on the left side.

If you can't get at least 2 sacks on that side than you really need to get better players. Our LT is basically a revolving door. Ben is due to get hurt because of it.

So?

That is what shit teams do. They find ways to lose.

I don't think that I have implied that the Steelers are even an average team for months. I was just responding to your pro-Jets post to bring you back to reality and remind you that your team was not even good enough to beat the Steelers. Hell it wasn't even close...

Yet the Jets could and should make the playoffs.

Best thing the Steelers could do is trade Ben to the cards and get Bridgewater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom