• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Fuck the PS4!

IM getting new stainless steel refrigerater and dishwasher delivered in Friday.

I bet your wife was like:

image.php

Spinluck

PS4 shipped. 48 hours from now I'll be wishing GAF hadn't crashed so I could complain about the PSN servers crashing

So you went PS4 instead of the retina, good choice. As there will probably be a better model next year anyway. :p

EDIT: Why is gaf being shit?

Wes

venison crêpe
@ TMZ_Sports:
#Breaking: Florida State QB Jameis Winston Investigated for Sexual Assault

There goes your first overall pick in 2015.

Talamius

@ TMZ_Sports:
#Breaking: Florida State QB Jameis Winston Investigated for Sexual Assault

There goes your first overall pick in 2015.

This happened in December '12? Why did it take so long to come out?

If he did do it he deserves the punishment but this isn't passing the smell test.

rando14

Shit ain't funny bro! Had to steal a booster seat from McDonald's to get to my keyboard.

At least you can rest on the fact that you're one of the most winningest quarterbacks through his first 25 games in NFL history! :)
I heard this on the radio, I havent verified it yet though!

MechDX

At least you can rest on the fact that you're one of the most winningest quarterbacks through his first 25 games in NFL history! :)
I heard this on the radio, I havent verified it yet though!

We need to sign that JJ Watt guy. I can ride on his shoulders and re-enact the Master Blaster scene from Beyond Thunderdome

squicken

This happened in December '12? Why did it take so long to come out?

If he did do it he deserves the punishment but this isn't passing the smell test.

Well now that it is out the in the open, the internet will go after the alleged victim. I think opportunist rape accusers need to be prosecuted as harshly as the people they accuse, but as the investigation is ongoing, both parties deserve privacy from the public.

Bowser

High five! I spent my PS4 money on a Nexus 5!

Will probably pick up a ps4 next year

Yeah, I'll prob pick up one of the next-gen consoles (the Bone is actually looking more appealing to me now), but realized that I just don't play console games enough anymore to warrant dropping $500+ at launch. The mediocre reviews for just about every launch title only make me feel more secure in that decision.

Dragon

Banned
This thread and the Giant Bomb PS4 unboxing video both say that it is only 16mb. My guess is that EA just isnt doing mandatory full game installs like everyone else is.

Every PS4 game is installed to the HDD. I believe that 16 MB is either a mistake (16 GB) or it's the minimum required to start the game (PS4 games install from the disc as you play them to reduce the wait from putting the disc in for the first time and firing it up).

Edit: With the Amazon PSN store now back up, I may just go fully digital. Helps with Remote Play and with mandatory installs, it's kinda like what's the difference? I don't have a bandwidth cap.

Narag

SHIT just saw 506sports and I realized that SF/NO, GB/NYG and SEA/MIN are at the same time on the same damn channel :(

Just looked at the506 myself now. I think I might take sunday off until SNF because I have nothing but shit games to look forward to since Indy plays on thursday. My quota for shit game will be full after that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom