• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, our QB went out so what do you expect? I know it was Kolb but lets not pretend he'd have won less than the likes of Skelton and Lindley the remainder of the year if he stayed healthy.

If you come out we'll get a beer, buddy.

former NINER john skelton you mean!

p.s.

sounds good brotha

Konka

Banned
tempfoles-HOF_2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_crop_north.jpg

Just wait until he beats Peypey's 20 TD passes with no INT's this week or next.

Dragon

Banned
Yeah, just popped in to read the thread while I was at work. Didn't know for sure if it was an actual issue.

The one guy who got up to 5K viewers had unplugged his HDD while updating a game and the drive got corrupted. He just booted into safe mode and is going to format it. I guess when people do dumb shit like that it will result in hard disk corruption so we'll see how it all shakes out.

The one guy who got up to 5K viewers had unplugged his HDD while updating a game and the drive got corrupted. He just booted into safe mode and is going to format it. I guess when people do dumb shit like that it will result in hard disk corruption so we'll see how it all shakes out.

He fixed it. All by himself.

PS4 console of the people confirmed

Pimpwerx

Was listening to the radio on the way home. Remember how Gruden was commenting on Tanny needing to change his snap count, because TB was getting a great jump on the ball? Seems there's an even bigger tell, and a bigger problem that the team has been ignoring.

On pass plays, he calls "GO" when he wants the snap, and when it's a running play, he says "GO-GO".

Seriously....

When I heard this, I almost drove off the road. This is something a local beat writer, Omar Kelly, asked the coaches about weeks ago, and it's even been brought up to Tannehill himself. Nothing has changed. I never even noticed it, but this seems to be confirmed.

This isn't even hs level, this is some pee-wee level nonsense right here. Are you fucking kidding me? Telegraphing your calls? No wonder run plays get snuffed-out so quick, and Tannehill ends up on his back. If you're a LB, you just pin your ears back if you hear him call "go", and don't even think twice.

How fucking embarrassing is this? How is this allowed to go unchanged for this long? I don't even know anymore. This team is puzzling.

On a lighter note, Lebatard had an awesome spoof song of the Incognito situation. It's a version of The Association's "Windy" but the hook goes "Everyone knows it's Richie".

"Who's stomping 'round the Dolphins facility
toughening up everybody he sees?
Who's cracking skulls and stealing from rookies
everyone knows it's Richie."

Some hilarious lines in it, and very well produced. It's all done by a fan too. I'm trying to find a link to it online, or I'll try to snip it from Monday's podcast and upload to YT. Probably the best thing to come out of the whole incident. PEACE.

Konka

Banned
Trying to create some interesting Seahawks gifs. Tecmo Bowl came to mind....

ibjYWjNrPNwIG3.gif

See, there was just something about older games that I don't get with games today. I lament the day that realism became the goal in gaming. Most NES/SNES/Genesis games have so much more charm and life than these new games.

ShaneB

See, there was just something about older games that I don't get with games today. I lament the day that realism became the goal in gaming. Most NES/SNES/Genesis games have so much more charm and life than these new games.

Agreed!

iunbUBR3HLX8F.gif

Godslay

Banned

Yeah, I made it home and read up. Doesn't sound like a big deal.

Trying to create some interesting Seahawks gifs. Tecmo Bowl came to mind....

ibjYWjNrPNwIG3.gif

I did this for the opener against the Steelers last year. I'm going to need you to send me a royalty check!

ipZOCzpTxfqxG.gif

iKjoipeTOolmS.gif

I always post this when DT scores.

ib06tjgbYTCOVe.gif

It's fun though right?

Killzone looks pretty fun.

Nothing worldbeating but a decent enough tide-over for a launch game.

What were the criticism of it?

Godslay

Banned
Killzone looks pretty fun.

Nothing worldbeating but a decent enough tide-over for a launch game.

What were the criticism of it?

Guy on the twitch stream was saying inconsistent frame rate, poor level design, and that it was just boring. He was saying that the gunplay in BF4 was much better than Killzone. He was not positive about Killzone at all.

ShaneB

I did this for the opener against the Steelers last year. I'm going to need you to send me a royalty check!

tecmobowlgifs..
I always post this when DT scores.
More tecmobowlgifs...

It's fun though right?

You sonofagun... actually, I'm sure I remember you posting that. Maybe it was subconsciously in my head all along.

Well now we have our own Seahawks variety! It is fun :) editL making one for our boy Hauschka now.

Konka

Banned
If I could relive one gaming moment over and over it would be multiplayer Goldeneye at sleepovers in the 90s.

I was really cheering for you guys in the Super Bowl so that the yinzers here would shut the hell up with their six burgh shit.

They raised me to pronounce Downtown correctly. Not Dhantahn.

Guy on the twitch stream was saying inconsistent frame rate, poor level design, and that it was just boring. He was saying that the gunplay in BF4 was much better than Killzone. He was not positive about Killzone at all.
Hmm.

Never been big on the Killzone but this one looked much more interesting.

Godslay

Banned
You sonofagun... actually, I'm sure I remember you posting that. Maybe it was subconsciously in my head all along.

Well now we have our own Seahawks variety! It is fun :)

I'm just giving you a hard time. They are fun, and I think they are perfect for TDs. Game is still great as well.

Godslay

Banned
Yours look so much better, I'll have to redo mine sometime and clean them up.

I made them before gifcam was available so they are bit smaller, but I think the old way before gifcam made them a bit higher quality.

It was just a lot more work with a couple different programs, so now I pretty much only use gifcam. The quality isn't that much better for the amount of work you have to put in to get one out the old way. Although I will capture a gif in gifcam, open it up in jasc animation and edit it in there if I need to add stuff or reverse it or whatever. I just wish Sunday Ticket had a rewind feature because I would do live ones.

New Super Mario Bros game looks phenomenal.

Never have I been more wrong.

Please sir, may I have some more crow?

No, but you can have a MEOW!

ShaneB

I made them before gifcam was available so they are bit smaller, but I think the old way before gifcam made them a bit higher quality.

It was just a lot more work with a couple different programs, so now I pretty much only use gifcam. The quality isn't that much better for the amount of work you have to put in to get one out the old way. Although I will capture a gif in gifcam, open it up in jasc animation and edit it in there if I need to add stuff or reverse it or whatever. I just wish Sunday Ticket had a rewind feature because I would do live ones.

Yeah, with gamepass now after the season is over I'll probably do the same, but it's nice as well to have the novelty ones like Tecmo Bowl. edit: and yes, I suppose I should just use Jasc to edit, I'm certainly wasting time editing in gifcam still.

i523kgP7Ru9Uy.gif

Godslay

Banned
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/38197710/Dance-Party-pusheen-the-cat-28507027-500-350_large.gif

Video didn't do much for me. Music was phenomenal though!

Few things are as charming as fat cats.

Yeah, with gamepass now after the season is over I'll probably do the same, but it's nice as well to have the novelty ones like Tecmo Bowl. edit: and yes, I suppose I should just use Jasc to edit, I'm certainly wasting time editing in gifcam still.

http://i.minus.com/i523kgP7Ru9Uy.gif

I think the gifs you are doing look great. I wouldn't bother opening up jasc unless you plan on adding text, resizing, or want more control culling frames. Just seems like a chore doing it in jasc imo.

ShaneB

I think the gifs you are doing look great. I wouldn't bother opening up jasc unless you plan on adding text, resizing, or want more control culling frames. Just seems like a chore doing it in jasc imo.

Thanks man. Using Jasc would mainly be for cutting frames, since the one I put together for Hauschka, I chose to cut a bunch of frames, and it was a chore to do that with gifcam.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I just now saw Kubes quote about Case and Schoob today...

"“I’m going to keep going week-to-week."

Incredible smh

Did anyone watch the latest south park episode? They make fun of console wars :lol

Cool, I'll watch that later tonight. Loved the episode what was it, almost 7 years ago with Cartman going into the future and worrying about never being able to play the Wii?

So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom