• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

PS4s are dying left and right. The end times are upon us.

Is that really a thing?

At this point I'd give them the benefit of doubt. Seems more like it's more public these days with all the social integration.

I will not stand for your slander anymore.

I am not a huge fan of your current avatar.

I am usually a huge fan of your avatars.

I want to be a huge fan of your avatar again.

Dragon

Banned
Just a one week thing. Even if the Pats lose it is a good thing

Panthers are a pretty good team, we'll see how the Pats match up. Going to the game and man I'll be effin salty if the Pats put up a clunker. Between this and the Denver game the following week, the Pats may have their toughest two games of the year.

Jumping ship, cancelling my PS4 for a Macbook Pro.

Where'd you magically get 700 bucks?

Is that really a thing?

At this point I'd give them the benefit of doubt. Seems more like it's more public these days with all the social integration.

We've heard about 5 consoles bricking out of thousands in the wild. Granted not everyone who has had an issue has likely reported on the internet.

But still, you can't really start saying PS4 has some huge issue from such a small sample size. It's launch hardware, it would unrealistic to expect every single unit to be completely flawless. Sucks for the guys/gals it happened to, but that's what you sign up for when you have the first version of any electronic device.

squicken

Panthers are a pretty good team, we'll see how the Pats match up. Going to the game and man I'll be effin salty if the Pats put up a clunker. Between this and the Denver game the following week, the Pats may have their toughest two games of the year.

CAR will basically take out the Giants games tapes and see if they can do the same thing. I don't think the Panthers are equipped to handle Gronk and Danny. Question is can Belichick do enough with what he has to stop the run

Milchjon

We've heard about 5 out of thousands of consoles bricking. Granted not everyone who has had an issue has likely reported on the internet.

But still, you can't really start saying PS4 has some huge issue from such a small sample size. It's launch hardware, it would unrealistic to expect every single unit to be completely flawless. Sucks for the guys/gals it happened to, but that's what you sign up for when you have the first version of any electronic device.

Yeah, that's the way I see it too.

Oh lord, there are people in that thread talking about how this might be a ploy to damage the console's reputation. Seriously, this forum seems fucked beyond repair sometimes.

49ers offense had a bad game with no Vernon Davis against one of the best Ds in the league. Saints D is going to get torn up.
38-24 49ers

the mac isn't playing which concerns me. hopefully tank sees his first action of the season. if eric reid misses the game we are going to get smoked by brees. i think with most of our starting D out there we will hold them down as we usually do against these types of teams. niners can't seem to consistently beat smash mouth teams (ravens, chickens, panthers) but don't have much problem with the greatest show on turf passing teams (packers, lions, saints)

Spinluck

PS4s are dying left and right. The end times are upon us.

Yea, I'm skipping launch anyway.

sony-playstation-4-ps4-console-infamous-s-ps4-979931.jpg

My most wanted next gen game atm. I hope it comes to America. And by then the first batch of consoles will be long gone. Hopefully with less issues.

I decided that I rather put aside some money for a new tv on black friday and some holiday shopping.

49ers offense had a bad game with no Vernon Davis against one of the best Ds in the league. Saints D is going to get torn up.
38-24 49ers

By Kap? jnc jnc jnc jnc Can we all just admit that Kap is garbage? Crabtree made him, not the other way around. It's certainly not a gimmie but given that this game is in New Orleans, non Niner homers have to assume Saints take this one. That said, the Jets beat the Saints so again, it's not a gimmie.

Godslay

Banned
Glad I cancelled my pre-order on the PS4
nothing on it to play at launch anyways

Yeah, Resogun looks good but not $400 good. Although I did play a lot of Geometry Wars around the time of the 360 launch. I'll probably hold off until Naughty Dog does something.

Any of you guys play that yo ho ho ass creed game?

I dont give a shit about the franchise storyline but I always liked the collecting and exploration aspect. This seems to be the focus for this one.

rando14

Bah! Man up and buy a package like I did!

I gotta see my Seahawks games, and that was the only way.

Which package did you get?

Any of you guys play that yo ho ho ass creed game?

I dont give a shit about the franchise storyline but I always liked the collecting and exploration aspect. This seems to be the focus for this one.

best Pirates of the Caribbean game i've played so far

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
@ TMZ_Sports:
#Breaking: Florida State QB Jameis Winston Investigated for Sexual Assault

There goes your first overall pick in 2015.

from the Tallahassee Democrat:

The incident report says the suspect is unknown. The narrative description from the investigating officer is redacted. The incident report describes the suspect as between 5 foot 9 and 5 foot 11 tall and 240 pounds. FSU athletics media guide lists Winston as 6 foot 4 and 218 pounds.

ShaneB

Which package did you get?

I splurged and went with Season plus. I've got no worries about seeing the playoff games on tv, but I figured for the extra cash I can revisit every game right until June and that's not bad at all. Plus if I'm not watching the Seahawks, Redzone has proved to be worth every penny.

I just lug myself down to the pub near by, they show every eagles game.

Fair enough :)

The saints should be terrified of the 49ers savage 32nd ranked 174 yard per game passing attack.

another talking head who looks at a number to justify something. you should work for espn!

49ers passing yards per game = 32nd
49ers passing attempts per game = 32nd
49ers YPA = 8th

kap sucked dick last sunday, as did our entire passing offense (receivers, blocking, kap) AS well as our coaches. we'll see about sunday!

By Kap? jnc jnc jnc jnc Can we all just admit that Kap is garbage? Crabtree made him, not the other way around. It's certainly not a gimmie but given that this game is in New Orleans, non Niner homers have to assume Saints take this one. That said, the Jets beat the Saints so again, it's not a gimmie.

kap already beat the saints in new orleans last year. crabcakes had 3 catches for 26 yards in that game. and speaking further on that, ALL of crabtrees numbers went up when kap became starter. they both help each other ;)

also kap is undefeated against the cards suck his wang

Indeed.

Is this true? If so, wow. Didn't see that coming. Wonder if it is/will be a widespread issue.
LOL.

1 PS4 died (though they're talking about a unit that died during a stream in the process of downloading the update now so maybe more than 1 ;) ). He's talking about the Taco Bell guy who got one and it died and as usual with anything next gen related it's being turned into the end times.

Still waiting for Amazon to ship mine but I don't expect it to go out until tomorrow. They have a warehouse in Allentown, PA that they'll likely ship my unit from.

I look forward to Friday!

another talking head who looks at a number to justify something. you should work for espn!

49ers passing yards per game = 32nd
49ers passing attempts per game = 32nd
49ers YPA = 8th

kap sucked dick last sunday, as did our entire passing offense (receivers, blocking, kap) AS well as our coaches. we'll see about sunday!

We're going to be 6-4 brahs next week :D

thankfully we hold the tie breaker so you're still in 3rd!

True that and I'm not sure what the rest of your schedule looks like. How many more games do you expect to lose or think there's a reasonable chance that you will? SEA is one since they've had your number past multiple games. Our rematch will be the most interesting one in quite some time. The fate of both teams reaching the playoffs could really be decided by that game, what more exciting a way to end the reg season? Or maybe Panthers choke hard and we both get in.

True that and I'm not sure what the rest of your schedule looks like. How many more games do you expect to lose or think there's a reasonable chance that you will? SEA is one since they've had your number past multiple games. Our rematch will be the most interesting one in quite some time. The fate of both teams reaching the playoffs could really be decided by that game, what more exciting a way to end the reg season? Or maybe Panthers choke hard and we both get in.

lol we won't lose to seattle in san fran. they haven't won in san fran in 4 years, that won't change. we play the saints, redskins, rams, bucs, seahawks, falcons and cards. i see us beating the redskins, rams, bucs, falcons and cards without much issue. that gives us 11 wins. i suppose the seahawks and saints games you can call toss ups but i dont see us losing to the chickens at home but then again maybe our team will play like it did against the panthers and we'll go 6-10. i jus don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

rando14

3 teams from the NFC West would be incredible!

Konka

Banned
lol we won't lose to seattle in san fran. they haven't won in san fran in 4 years, that won't change. we play the saints, redskins, rams, bucs, seahawks, falcons and cards. i see us beating the redskins, rams, bucs, falcons and cards without much issue. that gives us 11 wins. i suppose the seahawks and saints games you can call toss ups but i dont see us losing to the chickens at home but then again maybe our team will play like it did against the panthers and we'll go 6-10. i jus don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I was really cheering for you guys in the Super Bowl so that the yinzers here would shut the hell up with their six burgh shit.

You won't beat us without issue, I promise you that. It will be much closer at home and it was closer than it seemed when we played in SF. Very real possibility we win but those division ones are the two I'm not confident in for now. Indy is the one other game we could drop but they haven't looked the same since Wayne went out and it's at home. Very do-able to get 10 wins and possibly 11 if we take you guys out.
3 teams from the NFC West would be incredible!

I'd actually love this, I hope it happens!

You won't beat us without issue, I promise you that. It will be much closer at home and it was closer than it seemed when we played in SF. Very real possibility we win but those division ones are the two I'm not confident in for now. Indy is the one other game we could drop but they haven't looked the same since Wayne went out and it's at home. Very do-able to get 10 wins and possibly 11 if we take you guys out.

I'd actually love this, I hope it happens!

remember when you made that insane prediction last year and i told you that you guys would go 7-9 max!? i was generous and you laughed at me but look what happened!

but i think the cards will be in the hunt. i would love for that final game to mean something because me and my boys have been wanting to go to another game in AZ but they have stuck us on MNF the last few years :/

Godslay

Banned
LOL.

1 PS4 died (though they're talking about a unit that died during a stream in the process of downloading the update now so maybe more than 1 ;) ). He's talking about the Taco Bell guy who got one and it died and as usual with anything next gen related it's being turned into the end times.

Still waiting for Amazon to ship mine but I don't expect it to go out until tomorrow. They have a warehouse in Allentown, PA that they'll likely ship my unit from.

I look forward to Friday!

Yeah, just popped in to read the thread while I was at work. Didn't know for sure if it was an actual issue.

remember when you made that insane prediction last year and i told you that you guys would go 7-9 max!? i was generous and you laughed at me but look what happened!

but i think the cards will be in the hunt. i would love for that final game to mean something because me and my boys have been wanting to go to another game in AZ but they have stuck us on MNF the last few years :/

C'mon, our QB went out so what do you expect? I know it was Kolb but lets not pretend he'd have won less than the likes of Skelton and Lindley the remainder of the year if he stayed healthy.

If you come out we'll get a beer, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom