• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to skip the article and just assume they picked the whole thing up and moved it out of Cleveland.

VIe29xH.jpg

Who cares about next gen. I'll be traveling soon, which means I'll have 3DS time. What is out that I need to play?

Yep, New Zelda looks to be a must-play. SMT IV is good, Fire Emblem is great, although you've probably beat that already. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 5 is pretty awesome as well.

I wish Zelda would be out, but im off to Chicago on Friday. Going to see Flacco Flacc it up in the road. Every year I go to a road game, and it's been three straight losses. Fuck you Flacco, fucking up my vacations.

But anyway, yes Zelda, but anything new out worthwhile already? Last game I bought was SMTIV.

Too long. Off to Chicago on Friday. Going to see Flacco Flacc it up in the road. Every year I go to a road game, and it's been three straight losses. Fuck you Flacco, fucking up my vacations.

But anyway, yes Zelda, but anything new out worthwhile already? Last game I bought was SMTIV.

Arkham Origins Blackgate is okay, Metroidvania-ish. Lego Marvel is good, but I believe the handheld one is gimped compared to console version.

Download titles - Senran Kagura Burst and Ace Attorney 5 are great if you like Animu, or silly Lawyer hijinks.

Milchjon

Bills talk to the NFL about their scheduling:

The Buffalo Bills want a level playing field when it comes to their schedule. The team's website points out that six of the team's opponents have had extra time to prepare for Bills games because they faced Buffalo after a bye week or a "Thursday Night Football" game.

At least you're still here to watch them. JnC, Bionic and Deacon all quit.

I always knew you were the best Steelers fan.

Come bak jak, come relish the AFC North cellar with your Steelers and Ravens bros. Sure it's depressing down here and we have a real silverfish problem but at least we can have some laughs watching the Bengals choke and the Browns take the division by default.

JnC sent a message from beyond the grave.

Little Princess JaknCoke said:
You dumb eurotrash cunt, just because im not posting on gaf doesnt mean i dont watch the games you retard. Now I spilled orange juice all over my pretty pink dress. Go inject heroin and die.

Bowser

Tom Brady legit shook by and/or <3s Kuechly:

“He just has a knack for knowing where the ball is going to be, and that’s hard to teach,” Brady said of Kuechly on Tuesday. “I’ve played guys that had that same knack at linebacker … they’re never out of the play, they’re never fooled. There are guys you play against like Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Zach Thomas, guys that I’ve had the chance to play against that have just a knack for the ball.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom