• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

better library than all next gen consoles combined.

when girls see this page in class they grab my phone and say oh you got birds in space? what's that? I didn't even know temple run 2 was out!

go play your free to play mobas in a dark room with other sconis. this is the future
Daddy didn't buy you at 5 or 5S?

eznark

Banned
better library than all next gen consoles combined.

when girls see this page in class they grab my phone and say oh you got birds in space? what's that? I didn't even know temple run 2 was out!
go play your free to play mobas in a dark room with other sconis. this is the future

You're adorable. When do you graduate high school? I want to send you a Brady Fat Head for your freshman dorm.

dionysus

Yaldog
Thanks.

Anyway, Duck Dynasty is a surprisingly good show.

It is contrived at times (though most of the bad episodes are in the early seasons), but they are pros at this. The Duck Commander and later Buck Commander movies have been going on for like 15 years now. Also the outdoor channel TV shows.

It is not like some other redneck reality shows where a hollywood producer intentionally finds the crazies most disfunctional people to film and the rest of America watches it because it is a trainwreck.

eznark

Banned
ios

disgusting

You can't expect teenagers to be able to handle more powerful Android devices. They are dealing with lower voices, new hair and if his posting history is any indication in a few years Lunchboxes balls will drop too. That's a lot to deal with. A simplified, dumbed down, idiot proof experience is exactly what these pre-pubescent/transitioning kids need.

When Lunchbox becomes a man in a few years and his dad buys him a condo maybe then he'll have time for more powerful devices.

former NINER john skelton you mean!

p.s.

sounds good brotha
What I would have given to see Kap go down and Skelly run your offense for the majority of the season. At last, you would have understood my pain.
That's why you get a 3DS. Reliable hardware, the best games (and it's not even fucking close), less than half the price and free online.

All you are giving up is the ability to share video of your games (worthless feature, the only thing more boring than watching someone play a game is watching the Steelers) or the ability to watch tv and play games at the same time or whatever the fuck the Bone does.

The choice is clear. If you have a functioning brain you will buy a 3DS. If you are a blind sheep then you will buy a shitty new console with no games.
Or you could just not be a poor (or have your wife spend all your money). I already have a gaming PC and a 3DS XL, tomorrow I'll have a PS4.

wannabe euro down to carrier

Definitely. Such a Europhile.

MJ6n4bd.jpg

Now this is a Games folder. Also notice the Gronk background.

Lunchbox

Banned
Why don't you just make a Games folder?
I have important things like my bank accounts, trading accounts and plastics foldered in the first two pages

but for garbage apps I leave them in the last few page because that's what casuals use when they grab your phone. And non tech savy people, kids and android people have trouble with the concept of folders

PS4 finally shipped from Amazon. My other two games already arrived so I'm all set to go.

Half day at work tomorrow and then then a weekend of gaming and football.

Milchjon

Lunchbox, I feel like you still haven't shown me enough details about your life.

What brand of toilet paper do you use?

Or is a bidet taking up the French spot in your Europhile product lineup?

squicken

watch him continue the streak of former houston players going on to be good to really good after leaving houston.

This would have everything to do with Ed Reed. His effort level was terrible in Houston. Either he didn't want to be there or he wasn't going to try hard for a losing team.

Whoever was the impetus behind Reed over Quinn needs to be out of football. If it was Bob, then that just sucks

Nakazato

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FUCK YOU OZZIE HARBAUGH AND PEES

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GOD DAMN IT

MechDX

watch him continue the streak of former houston players going on to be good to really good after leaving houston.

Heh. Will probbaly start playing better immediately. That's just how it goes.

Yeah I heard on the radio that Chris Jones of the Patriots could be an outside rookie of the year on defense. Drafted him in the 6th round, released him and here we go!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FUCK YOU OZZIE HARBAUGH AND PEES

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GOD DAMN IT

Huh?

This would have everything to do with Ed Reed. His effort level was terrible in Houston. Either he didn't want to be there or he wasn't going to try hard for a losing team.

Whoever was the impetus behind Reed over Quinn needs to be out of football. If it was Bob, then that just sucks

Rex is probably the best coach for Reed as he'll scheme Reed heavily around what he can do, but Reed's problem isn't effort. He's done. Instincts are nothing without the speed to execute, and Reed has none. Situational player at best.

squicken

Rex is probably the best coach for Reed as he'll scheme Reed heavily around what he can do, but Reed's problem isn't effort. He's done. Instincts are nothing without the speed to execute, and Reed has none. Situational player at best.

I agree with this as far as coverage. His speed is gone. But he is the most contact adverse player in football. He didn't even try and tackle

Um, yes. Me and my mom :( hehe JK. When are you having the baby bro?
The due date is actually today, haha. If I had to guess I'd say another week or so but I'm on high alert! Things going pretty well with your new addition to the family?

Should I PM you my address now? That way you can send it now, since I will break your score with ease.
Yes, please PM me your address. That is a great idea.

I agree with this as far as coverage. His speed is gone. But he is the most contact adverse player in football. He didn't even try and tackle

Reed's always been like that though - his best skill was baiting QB's into making bad throws. He hates the bang bang game. For years his tackling was just occupying space which was enough for him. He couldn't stand Hines Ward for just that reason - Ward would get in his ass and take him out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom