• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Nori Chan

mario03pg3.png

...I need to buy a Wii U, don't I?
That game and snake are the only reasons I need to get a wii u

they need a 3d world bundle at 300 to get my money

Super Mario 3D World review thread has me beyond hyped.

Incredibly smooth game. I preordered from Amazon with Prime even though it won't show up until the following Monday, but I really don't want to set foot in any retail shop on Xbox One release day.

bionic77

Because Ben's no better in the no huddle than he is out of it. Lions secondary sucks and bit on a lot of stuff the Steelers ran.

Steelers Depot says:

Ben's stats in no huddle - 47-78 passing (60.4%) for 615 yards, 4TD, 2INT
Outside of no huddle - 200-305 passing (65.6%) for 2286 yards, 13TD 8INT

Run game still sucks, but at least the situational runs have improved (short 3rd and 4th down runs).
Damn you are all in on the run Ben out of town train.

Colasante

I don't even want to imagine what the Broncos will do next week if Talib and Dennard are both out. Kyle Arrington, Logan Ryan, and Marquice Cole against Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, and Wes Welker is beyond laughable.

I expect to lose to Miami in the upcoming game. Hopefully Kraft deposits more money the the refs account this time.
Even though I'm forever salty I can admit that the Pats are a much better team. Dolphins don't have an o-line and their coaching staff is not nearly as good at making second half adjustments so I think the Pats will win without much trouble.

Charles Johnson has a sprained MCL due to the leg whip from Cannon last night.

The Pats loss to the Panthers was on the refs too

Stop it. Stop it.

You have no guarantee of winning that game even if defensive PI is called (putting the ball on the 1 for an untimed down) or defensive holding is called (putting the ball on the 13 for an untimed down).

You had plenty of opportunities to make sure the game never gets to that point and you blew it. Miss me with that "We only lost because of the refs!" nonsense.

Stop it. Stop it.

You have no guarantee of winning that game even if defensive PI is called (putting the ball on the 1 for an untimed down) or defensive holding is called (putting the ball on the 13 for an untimed down).

You had plenty of opportunities to make sure the game never gets to that point and you blew it. Miss me with that "We only lost because of the refs!" nonsense.

Of course we had other chances but we shouldve had one chance to try because of the penalty that wasnt called.

Colasante

Stop it. Stop it.

I'm of the same mindset. The missed call was terrible, but there's no guarantee the Patriots would have scored on first and goal anyway. The real decisive play of the game was Ridley's fumble in the red zone. Both teams deserved to win, but the Panthers played better. No one should be taking anything away from them because of the blown call.

Fantomex

I don't even want to imagine what the Broncos will do next week if Talib and Dennard are both out. Kyle Arrington, Logan Ryan, and Marquice Cole against Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, and Wes Welker is beyond laughable.

After the public spectacle Brady made, the refs owe him one. They have to make it up to him for angering the diva. I see the Patriots winning easily.

In other news.

Bojangles Fast Food Chain Honors Steve Smith With ‘Ice Up, Son’ Sweet Tea Day After Receiver’s Comments to Aqib Talib

LevelNth

Banned
It wasn't DPI, and that should never have been called, but it absolutely was defensive holding in every sense of the rule, and the Pats should've got another shot at the endzone.

The game was so damn entertaining it's a shame they didn't, regardless of the outcome.

it was clearly defensive holding, why are people still arguing about that

I had originaly thought that it was defensive holding, but defensive holding is only before the ball is in the air and the defender didnt touch Gronk until after Brady noodle armed it into the air. The refs made the right call.

Crisco

Banned
And yeah, seriously, Brady threw a crap pass and Gronk made absolutely no effort to go after it. They didn't deserve to be bailed out, deal with it.

So my brother-in-law is a Panthers fan. He just got his five year old daughter to call my mother-in-law (her grandma, diehard Pats fan) and ask her if she needed a tissue. He done did it now!

Colasante

Saints put CB Jabari Greer on injured reserve. I could see them signing Nnamdi Asomugha. Maybe Rob Ryan would be able to squeeze an ounce of talent out of him again.

Narag

Saints put CB Jabari Greer on injured reserve. I could see them signing Nnamdi Asomugha. Maybe Rob Ryan would be able to squeeze an ounce of talent out of him again.

Not surprising after seeing that injury. Did they give any details as to what exactly it was?

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 20m
Chris Myers and Tim Ryan on the call for FOX's broadcast of Carolina-Miami on Sunday

We're fucked. We lost our Brian Billick good luck charm. GG Dolphins

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 20m
Chris Myers and Tim Ryan on the call for FOX's broadcast of Carolina-Miami on Sunday

We're fucked. We lost our Brian Billick good luck charm. GG Dolphins

vader.jpg

We're also 0-4 vs. the Dolphins in franchise history, so we needed that good luck charm.

CJ is likely to miss the game as well.

Classic trap game. Wouldn't be surprised if we dropped this one.

Top Bottom