• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

MechDX

I like how humble Luck is. Doesn't really want to be the star of the team but just a member of it. Dude sounded like he choked up when he was asked about the pass he threw that knocked Reggie Wayne out for the season.

Fuck Luck!

0HrXSat.jpg

Make it rain in Reliant!

cajunator

Banned
The year of your first super bowl win ever, I was pulling for your guys in the playoffs, love cheering for a fellow underdog for years. It was noticed and some family got me a Saints hat. Still wear it often :D

I may get a browns hat in your honor. And cause the Browns are just likeable as hell.

Yup, Paid for and im grabbing all this on Thursday night:

NBA2k14
Madden 25 ($10 upgrade)
BF4 ($10 upgrade)
NFS Rivals
Ryse
Zoo Tycoon
Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instict
Super Mario 3d world
Zelda Link Between worlds

Gonna be a fun night!!! Its been long over due and finally working those 80+ hr weeks is gonna be worth it :)
Damn!

Someone over at Falconslife suggested that the Falcon's motto should be changed from "Rise Up" to "Think Dink"

I immediately pictured the team lining up for 3rd and 8, the Georgia dome displays all across the stadium flashing "THINK DINK!! THINK DINK!! THINK DINK!!".

The ball is snapped. Matty Ice drops back, and dinks it off to Tony G, who is immediately tackled for a 5 yard gain. The fans solemnly look on. The punting unit trots out.

Fucking glorious.

I was talking to my mom today, and she said she watched the game last night and thought how nice it was to watch a real elite quarterback play, and how nice it must be for the fans of that team. I said, "Yeah, Cam was really good last night." She said she was talking about Brady. I laughed, told her she was racist, and hung up.

:jnc

You people

Milchjon

I was talking to my mom today, and she said she watched the game last night and thought how nice it was to watch a real elite quarterback play, and how nice it must be for the fans of that team. I said, "Yeah, Cam was really good last night." She said she was talking about Brady. I laughed, told her she was racist, and hung up.

You're a terrible, terrible person.

You deserve Flacco.

bionic77

You did good. You did real good.

cajunator

Banned
Being the impulse buyer I am, theres about a 90% chance I will have a Ps4 by next week. I planned to wait, but I have an opportunity to get one. So far I only see Resogun and Knack that I want to play and possibly NFS but otherwise not really much yet. But the allure of a second next gen system is hard to ignore.

jakncoke

Banned
4 hours of sleep - I wish I could

first cup of coffee going down, so there's no turning back now

coffee really is a must in my life. Ive already had 2 20 oz mugs, about to 3rd it up. Im a miserable bastard in life, but if i didnt get some stimulants I cant even imagine life

bills losing 4 straight super bowls is just crazy. Wonder what the mood of the group was going into the fourth one.
Also i recently found out that Seattle was robbed of a super bowl. Damn

jakncoke

Banned
bills losing 4 straight super bowls is just crazy. Wonder what the mood of the group was going into the fourth one.
Also i recently found out that Seattle was robbed of a super bowl. Damn

I wish gaf was around then and also me being old enough to watch football, would of trolled my family so fucking hard.

Greg

coffee really is a must in my life. Ive already had 2 20 oz mugs, about to 3rd it up. Im a miserable bastard in life, but if i didnt get some stimulants I cant even imagine life
damn, that's a lot of coffee

I try to tone it back every once in a while so I don't need as much

jakncoke

Banned
Rob Rang is a idiot. This team has a million problems, TE not being one of them. If we took a TE in the 1st i'd kick the rooneys, omer epps and fuck face colbert in the nuts

damn, that's a lot of coffee

I try to tone it back every once in a while so I don't need as much

Im not a morning person what so ever.

Milchjon

Is that OT such a can't miss player or is he just assuming Vollmer will always be broken?

Otherwise it seems like a bit of a waste when we have Vollmer, Solder and Cannon and other areas of need.

Tenumi

Banned
4 hours of sleep - I wish I could

first cup of coffee going down, so there's no turning back now

Can't be any worse than my morning. Got about 4-5 hours to sleep only to wake up to an extremely painful crampy stomach. No fun.

reeOZFp.jpg

Carr is getting mentioned with us more and more. I need to do some research.

OLB for the Lions... I'm iffy on that. Couldn't hurt, but I think there are more pressing needs, like WR and DB, possibly DE as well.

Hahaha @ Patriots fans crying about the refs screwing them over. You cant write it any better. Now you know how it feels.

They keep forgetting that their little dynasty began on the worst call in NFL history.

The Patriots and their fans get no sympathy from me.

GO PANTHERS.

Is that OT such a can't miss player or is he just assuming Vollmer will always be broken?

Otherwise it seems like a bit of a waste when we have Vollmer, Solder and Cannon and other areas of need.

Guards/Center need work. Tackles should be fine, don't know the guy, but Iowa linemen are always pretty good right?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't follow college but I always hear bad things about that Mettenburger guy.

But WR/QB with our first two picks...I'm okay with that.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't follow college but I always hear bad things about that Mettenburger guy.

But WR/QB with our first two picks...I'm okay with that.

If you take him you cant make anymore Bens a rapist jokes, Because you'll have a qb like Ben too

Also am I the only one that see this class beyond Bridgewater as meh?

jakncoke

Banned
Man, in the 1988 draft we drafted a C in rounds 2 and 3. Thankfully Dermontti turned out. But, I wonder why we did this

Top Bottom