• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

W6xN5Br.jpg

reeOZFp.jpg

Carr is getting mentioned with us more and more. I need to do some research.

Carr has really upped his game this year. I'd rather take him than a WR if he falls to us. Then again, maybe McGloin will show enough this year that we won't have to take a QB that high with so many other holes.

effzee

RG3 is gonna get a ton of people fired. I think Washington gives him one more year and if he doesn't improve and still acts the same, then try to trade him for almost anything.

No. You know how hard and long it takes to find a franchise QB? I mean unless you are Indy, teams spend up to a decade looking for an answer at the position. Finding a good coach/staff is a lot easier than finding your next QB.

Lets also keep in mind that while he might be saying all the wrong things and the Redskins are losing, he is still less than 1 year removed from knee surgery. There is no doubt in my mind he will be a lot more back to form next season than he has looked this season. And while he hasn't played well, they really need to fix that D. That D stinks.

“We were in the weight room the day after a game, stretching, and Eli [Manning] came up to me and said, ‘Shawn, thanks for protecting me,’” Andrews says. That never happened in Philadelphia. I had heard that Tom Brady bought his linemen Mercedes. That ‘thank you’ was my Mercedes. That meant a lot to me, but the entire organization was like that.

He never rips the Philly organization or many of its players. It's primarily how much of a douchebag Donovan was and really no one should be surprised. Dude got upset over the attention Owens was getting and ran him out of town. Get an elite WR after years of mediocrity then it's blown up because of his emotions got the better of him. Can respect his game but dude is a jackass.

Again WTF? Do all QBs buy their OLINE Mercedes? Do all QBs come up to you when stretching and say thank you? I don't know what McNabb didn't do for this big baby but this just seems so pathetic after the fact. Everyone in Philly was ripping this dude for constantly being hurt, never recovering fast enough, staying in Cali instead of Philly, being depressed, and stealing money from the Eagles.

If McNabb was such a bully I am pretty sure other OLINEMEN would have also been terrorized or felt under appreciated. Shit all those years with Thrash and Pinkston, all I would hear McNabb say is that his WRs are more than good enough to win it all. Never heard him say shit about his OLINE.

Shawn Andrews is just bitter and could never put it together mentally or physically. He didn't last on the Giants either and its because he can't stay healthy and was never really into playing football. Why are we buying anything he is selling now?

AND LOL got jealous over TO. What kind of bullshit revisionist history is this? Do you know why TO blew up? Or why any of that took place? Do you know how much of an asshole TO is? McNabb ran him out of town? No TO did that to himself.

TO brought McNabb's name up and threw him into the middle of his own dispute for a new contract after only a year into his contract with the Eagles. TO had problems with his agent. Keep in mind that TO first got traded to Baltimore because his own agent forgot to file or missed a deadline to declare FREE AGENCY. After TO and his agent worked out that mishap with the league, the trade was cancelled, and TO was allowed to become a FA. He then signed with the Eagles. But not even a full year into his new contract with the Eagles, Drew Rosenhaus got into his year about how his agent sucks, how he got robbed by the Eagles, and if he hires him as his agent he could get him a much better contract. TO fired his agent and hired Drew.

From there on since the Eagles decided not to talk a new contract and told him flat out no extension or restructure, TO went on a crusade against the Eagles, Reid, and any and who he thought would help his fight. He threatened Brad Childress he would slap him if he talked to him. Brad Childress was only the OC and you know needed to communicate to TO. Hugh Douglas got into a physical fight in the locker room with TO over his antics. McNabb was thrown into it because TO believed McNabb was paid too much (TO thinks all QBs are overpaid and he as a WR is more valuable) and that McNabb should have fought for his new contract for him against the FO.

When the Eagles suspended him without pay they did so because Reid had a laundry list of infractions and conduct detrimental to the team that he read off to the arbitrator.

Fuck out of here with McNabb running him out of town. TO also refused to come to camp, kept throwing McNabb under the bus, talked about how Favre would be better, and then did similar shit with his best bud Romo. Oh and remember his history with Garcia?

jmdajr

Wow... talk/chatting/discussion on Houston radio about Rex Ryan coaching the Texans.

Hey I'm all for pretty much... anything.

squicken

Rob Rang is a idiot. This team has a million problems, TE not being one of them. If we took a TE in the 1st i'd kick the rooneys, omer epps and fuck face colbert in the nuts

Im not a morning person what so ever.

You need to see Jace Amaro play. He looks like Calvin Johnson the tight end. They played Baylor, with lots of NFL talent, and he was clearly the best player on that field

Bowser

Hahaha @ Patriots fans crying about the refs screwing them over. You cant write it any better. Now you know how it feels.

They keep forgetting that their little dynasty began on the worst call in NFL history.

The Patriots and their fans get no sympathy from me.

GO PANTHERS.

Grover...we've got Panthers lifelongs.

I never thought this day would come ;_;

Steve Smith just joined Twitter.

Oh lawd

Was that verified as actually being him?

edit: Nope, apparently a fake.

Hahaha @ Patriots fans crying about the refs screwing them over. You cant write it any better. Now you know how it feels.

They keep forgetting that their little dynasty began on the worst call in NFL history.

The Patriots and their fans get no sympathy from me.

GO PANTHERS.

Get out

Grover...we've got Panthers lifelongs.

I never thought this day would come ;_;

Was that verified as actually being him?

Is this one of those things where if you haven't been on GAF or active in these threads then you are a bandwagoner?

DeAngelo retweeted someone saying that Steve Smith definitely isn't on Twitter.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
For the fans wanting blood, yes. There is no possible way McNair can keep Kubiak another game if they lose to the Jags. None.
they could lose the next 3 games all 40-0 and kubiak will not get fired during the season.

Think I have narrowed it down to Wii U or PS4. Rather play Killzone than Ryse at this point and its a $100 cheaper....If I can find one.
i'll sell you my ps4 for 600

Fuck Luck!

0HrXSat.jpg

Make it rain in Reliant!

fuck that, i'll stop watching the texans if they draft him.

jakncoke

Banned
You need to see Jace Amaro play. He looks like Calvin Johnson the tight end. They played Baylor, with lots of NFL talent, and he was clearly the best player on that field

And you need to watch the Steelers more lol. Because TE is the least of our worries atm. Team is in shambles and epic TE when we already have Heath Miller will just keep us sucking longer

Im starting to get Xbox One hype. Someone talk me out of trying to get one.

Have you read the hardware review thread? It sounds amazing the reviews are even better then I would have imagined. The wait for Friday is just unbearable now. I am so excited to get it home and try it out. If you want one you should try to do the amazon pre-order today.

Bowser

Is this one of those things where if you haven't been on GAF or active in these threads then you are a bandwagoner?

Ha I'm just kidding, but it's always funny when new people come in after a big win or two and start talking shit.

Narag

Bandwagoner until proven true fan. Common for people to only be active only while the team is doing well, mysteriously disappearing when things get tough.

Well one could conceivably come into Browns-gaf or bucs-age without being questioned. Those poor fanbases.

Have you read the hardware review thread? It sounds amazing the reviews are even better then I would have imagined. The wait for Friday is just unbearable now. I am so excited to get it home and try it out. If you want one you should try to do the amazon pre-order today.

was planning on getting one in the spring so I'll just wait.

Miguel

Bandwagoner until proven true fan. Common for people to only be active only while the team is doing well, mysteriously disappearing when things get tough.

Well one could conceivably come into Browns-gaf or bucs-age without being questioned. Those poor fanbases.

I only disappear when the team does well.

That makes sense. I have only been on GAF a few months and just recently found these threads. You guys seem like a real tight knit insular community. I was surprised to find Panthers fans in here honestly, we are usually under represented in most NFL circles. Bowser and Grover represent well enough anyway.

MechDX

That makes sense. I have only been on GAF a few months and just recently found these threads. You guys seem like a real tight knit community. I was surprised to find Panthers fans in here honestly, we are usually under represented in most NFL circles. Bowser and Grover represent well enough anyway.

We are insular not tight knit biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Bowser

That makes sense. I have only been on GAF a few months and just recently found these threads. You guys seem like a real tight knit community. I was surprised to find Panthers fans in here honestly, we are usually under represented in most NFL circles. Bowser and Grover represent well enough anyway.

Nice, welcome to NFL-GAF. It gets heated sometimes (ok, a lot of the time) in here, but stick with it, it's all out of love. We're insular!

nfl_o_Newton_bl_400.jpg

The Blender? Meh.

"The Blender" is supposed to be Newton's alter-ego in that he blends the style of different quarterbacks. He is portrayed as a multi-faceted athlete who can hurt opponents with his arms and his legs.

Well it is so early, but those guys are pretty good as far as draftniks go. Which guys do you follow?

e: lol The Colts signed Chris Rainey. Trent Truck!
My favorite ones are the ones on walterfootball made by Charlie Campbell and Walter, I also frequent nfl draft countdown

Tenumi

Banned
My favorite ones are the ones on walterfootball made by Charlie Campbell and Walter, I also frequent nfl draft countdown

I visit Walterfootball quite a bit, nice to see a bit of honesty behind the mock draft writer. Draft Tek is also kind of neet.

nfl_o_Newton_bl_400.jpg

The Blender? Meh.

This is why forcing nicknames is a bad thing! Also, who would want to be known as a kitchen utility?

MechDX

they could lose the next 3 games all 40-0 and kubiak will not get fired during the season.

i'll sell you my ps4 for 600

fuck that, i'll stop watching the texans if they draft him.

1) Not so sure. Bob likes PR and certain players are not endearing themselves to fans right now

2) HA! No.

3) I don't think they will draft him I just like posting it. Gets people riled up.

MechDX

Jive Kevin Sumlin ‏@JiveKevinSumlin 16h
Aggies always show loyalty & take care of their fellow Aggs. That's why I've decided to retain Kubiak as my QB coach next season. #SECforNOW

jnc

dionysus

Yaldog
Kubs is an aggie. That explains so much about him especially the loyalty to the point of career suicide.

Us Rice Owls know you have to throw someone under the bus occasionally.

Guys, we all know Kubiak is going to be fired and replaced with someone worse, like Wade. There is no happy ending to this season.

Top Bottom