• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Tenumi

Banned
now that schiano has found his groove back

I would like to see more charging teams that are attempting to take a knee

Hey, it led to the revolution of the Shotgun formation kneel, so there's something.

Gameplanning for the kneeldown, what a concept....

Narag

now that schiano has found his groove back

I would like to see more charging teams that are attempting to take a knee

Someone is just goung to air one out for a score to rub his nose in it if he keeps that up. Not that he's had to worry about it happening to his team this year.

jakncoke

Banned
A 6'6" TE - *drool*...though I don't think the Steelers are ready to give up on Miller and a cursory look says Jace looks like a high R1 guy.

I'm curious about how the Steelers will approach R1. Will they draft an ILB to go ahead of their project Williams? This season has proved that they don't want to put a green ILB on the field for a ton of snaps.

I also don't think they've given up on Adams at LT. He has the ability, I think his problem is mental.

Safety will also be a big need as one and perhaps both starting safeties will be gone - Sharknado is Troy's replacement, but what of Clark? Robert Golden isn't the guy.

I dont recall him being this terrible at RT last year. Also he was graded as one of the worst LT by PFF at like week 6, I sure as fuck hope they given up hope for him at LT.

Also being thin in so many areas and not having replacements is direct result of missing on drafts

2nd wild card spot in the AFC will come down to the Steelers or Jets. I don't think Miami has it in them, and the other teams are confirmed garbage.

It'd be awesome to have the win loss record breakdown of teams that gave up more yards than they gained. Dolphins have been outgained in all but 2 games this year. Thats a fine line to be skating on

Colasante

It's Scott Tolzien vs. Christian Ponder this week. I'll take Tolzien to win it without a second thought, and I don't think it'll be a close game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
2nd wild card spot in the AFC will come down to the Steelers or Jets. I don't think Miami has it in them, and the other teams are confirmed garbage.

Hey screw you man. :(

It's funny you say it comes down to the Jets and Steelers.

Guess who has 3 games against these teams to end off the season? That's right...the Cleveland Browns!

SHOCK THE WORLD!

Hey screw you man. :(

It's funny you say it comes down to the Jets and Steelers.

Guess who has 3 games against these teams to end off the season? That's right...the Cleveland Browns!

SHOCK THE WORLD!

If you beat the jets I will buy you Superbowl tickets
Whenever the browns get there...if ever...

Bowser

vpI47AY.png

awwwyiss.jpg

Also DY (but he never posts, he's more active for the Horncats), the guy that has like white sox in his name (wsox or something), and LegendofJoe.

I also thought that a guy with the name like UNCMark would be a Panthers fan, but I was sorely mistaken as he was a dirty Pats* fan.

No doubt.

People who I recognize as Panthers fans:

You
Talamius
Crisco
DY
LOJ
wsox
Domino
jakefromstatefarm
Duke Sucks (but fuck that guy's username)

Don't know the rest of yall

Oh man, I really hope the Broncos win this weekend. It would go a LONG way toward securing HFA in the playoffs. Plus, I want to return to the days where Brady couldn't beat the Broncos. The last three games against the Pats have been unbearable.

I for one can't wait to see the Pats return to their historical basement dwelling!

Hunter S.

I see new Broncos fans all the time. Welcome friends.
Seems like Tammy thinks Welker will play. They are still buddies. Welker apparently caught a pass after being concussed during the KC game. So it seems he will try to dissapoint old fans and friends as much as possible.

For the good of all let him play!

Hunter S.

Oh man, I really hope the Broncos win this weekend. It would go a LONG way toward securing HFA in the playoffs. Plus, I want to return to the days where Brady couldn't beat the Broncos. The last three games against the Pats have been unbearable.

I for one can't wait to see the Pats return to their historical basement dwelling!
Tim lost twice and we faced the cheats when they still had Hernandez and Welker last time playing their best ball. Even though they got two home games in a row on Denver the short week for them almost makes up for that injustice.

10965213233_07df530966.jpg

No doubt.

People who I recognize as Panthers fans:

You
Talamius
Crisco
DY
LOJ
wsox
Domino
jakefromstatefarm
Duke Sucks (but fuck that guy's username)

Don't know the rest of yall

I don't know how you guys remember everyone's teams. I just assume everyone without an avatar related to their team roots for the Packers or Patriots because you are all a bunch of fickle lifelongers with no resolve

It'll be sooner than you think.

Tammy's already washed up. She only has a few more years left before she retires. When that happens, BB will bail.

I don't know how you guys remember everyone's teams. I just assume everyone without an avatar related to their team roots for the Packers or Patriots because you are all a bunch of fickle lifelongers with no resolve

It's easier because there aren't that many of us. It's not like Packers-GAF which has 30-40 hicks or Pats-GAF with gata and 25 uros

jakncoke

Banned
Fuck I got time to burn. Records per team when their defense gave up more yards than their offense.

Afc East

Patriots: 2-1
Jets: 2-2
Dolphins: 5-3
Bills: 1-5

Afc North

Bengals: 3-1
Steelers: 2-4
Browns: 2-2
Ravens: 2-5

Afc West

Broncos: 1-0
Chiefs: 5-1
Raiders: 2-3
Chargers: 0-4

AFC south

Colts: 4-1
Titans: 1-4
Jags: 1-8
Texans: 0-2

Nfc east:

Cowboys: 2-3
Giants: 1-5
Redskins: 0-4
Eagles: 1-4

Nfc north

Packers: 0-3
Lions: 2-2
Vikings: 2-6
Bears: 2-2

NFC west

49ers: 3-4
Seahawks: 3-0
Cardinals: 1-2
Rams: 3-3

Nfc south:

Saints: 1-1
Panthers: 2-2
Falcons: 2-3
Bucs: 0-7

If you post on game day it's easier to tell who roots for who and I tend to remember it that way.

Fuck I got time to burn. Records per team when their defense gave up more yards than their offense.

Afc East

Patriots: 2-1
Jets: 2-2
Dolphins: 5-3
Bills: 1-5

Afc North

Bengals: 3-1
Steelers: 2-4
Browns: 2-2
Ravens: 2-5

Afc West

Broncos: 1-0
Chiefs: 5-1
Raiders: 2-3
Chargers: 0-4

AFC south

Colts: 4-1
Titans: 1-4
Jags: 1-8
Texans: 0-2

Nfc east:

Cowboys: 2-3
Giants: 1-5
Redskins: 0-4
Eagles: 1-4

Nfc north

Packers: 0-3
Lions: 2-2
Vikings: 2-6
Bears: 2-2

NFC west

49ers: 3-4
Seahawks: 3-0
Cardinals: 1-2
Rams: 3-3

Nfc south:

Saints: 1-1
Panthers: 2-2
Falcons: 2-3
Bucs: 0-7

That's actually not as bad as I thought, even though we give up a ton of yards we are usually in the game until the last drive when our oline decides to stop playing. Our defense is very bend but don't break, still we just aren't a very good football team.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I love Cam Newton (other then his fake smile) but I'm not ready for him to win the MVP yet.

My buddy of the "black QB revolution" would not shut up about it. Probably too late anyways if anyone but Cam wins it he'll call it racism anyways.

MechDX

I love Cam Newton (other then his fake smile) but I'm not ready for him to win the MVP yet.

My buddy of the "black QB revolution" would not shut up about it. Probably too late anyways if anyone but Cam wins it he'll call it racism anyways.

he does know Warren Moon and Doug Williams is in HOF right?

Milchjon

You wanna hold the black man down.

Shameful.

Top Bottom