• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Thanks. Perfect for my daughters birthday.

Would attract too much attention. Also most of them are too small for my needs.

P.S. You are so dumb. For some reason I keep expecting you to suddenly be smart, and yet I am always a little surprised when whatever you say is utterly retarded.

Yeah im the dumb one who is buying an expensive bag instead of a sweet new toy.

Meier

This video has probably been posted, but if not, enjoy. I made a crappy quality gif out of it with gifcam:

iY4LXPOnKcOU8.gif

Bread

Banned
bionic, if you were making $20 a week mowing the lawn at your parent's house you would feel the same way. cut gata some slack.

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions suck.

I am genuinely unhappy with yesterday. Typically I'm just depressed or ambivalent about loses. But yesterday. What the fuck, man. All the turnovers. Delmas and Houston not being on the same page at the most important part of a game despite having been playing together for years. It feels even worse than 0-16 because it seemed like there was a chance about three weeks ago.

Sign me up for plinko's change the leadership newsletter.

bionic77

bionic, if you were making $20 a week mowing the lawn at your parent's house you would feel the same way. cut gata some slack.
That's true. When I was a dumb kid who never got laid I spent a lot of time and money on games and electronics.

But then I turned 16...

squicken

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 7m
Davey O'Brien Award finalists: Johnny Manziel, #Aggies; AJ McCarron, #Bama & Jameis Winston, #FSU

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 1m
25-3 TD-INT but fell completely off the radar after UCF loss RT @Mengus22: Teddy Bridgewater is not a finalist for any major award this yr.

Really weird that Bridgewater isn't a finalist. Guess it is the level of competition

cdyhybrid

LsvYjby.gif

We're showing the world that Pats fans and Jets fan can coexist*. We give the world hope.

*When we don't play against each other and you guys are dropping out of playoff contention.
Sorry

That's what I imagine Gata would look like if he were a dog instead of a slimy reptile.

Crisco

Banned
Sando has this in his Insider column today: Cam Netwon has 6 completions on 37 deep passes (20+ yards) while Mike Glennon has 7 completions on 11 attempts. Now Cam is coming up as clutch as anyone when it matters, but it's something to watch for in that game

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/mike-sando/post?id=4053

Yeah, his deep balls have been off this year. Part of that is the crappy o-line and receiver play, but it's not like his first year where he could just throw frozen ropes to receivers running wide open. An aging Steve Smith and different coverage schemes means he has to put air under the ball to give his receiver a chance to catch it. He's definitely struggled with those sorts of throws.

The Lions suck.

I am genuinely unhappy with yesterday. Typically I'm just depressed or ambivalent about loses. But yesterday. What the fuck, man. All the turnovers. Delmas and Houston not being on the same page at the most important part of a game despite having been playing together for years. It feels even worse than 0-16 because it seemed like there was a chance about three weeks ago.

Sign me up for plinko's change the leadership newsletter.

Wuss. There's no way in hell this is worse or feels worse than the 0-16 season. We still control our own destiny for this season. That's the problem with Lions fans always thinking negatively. I always try to think positive cause in the end it's just sports.

Tenumi

Banned
Wuss. There's no way in hell this is worse or feels worse than the 0-16 season. We still control our own destiny for this season. That's the problem with Lions fans always thinking negatively. I always try to think positive cause in the end it's just sports.

Exactly my thoughts now. I used to be big into things emotionally. But in the end, its just a game. Its a sports game I have no control over.

Losses are losses. The team is 6-5, still in 1st in the NFC North. Beat the packers, and there is a 4-1 record in the North. Still 5 games left to go.

Bats no!

We are taking a QB, focus on a QB!

but that'd be like having two Mingos!

and it's with the first pick, we still have the pick we stole traded for the Colts with! I could see Boyd or Johnny Touchdown later.

As Bridgewater wiill be gone when we pick, it's fun thinking we could get Clowney.

you already have future pro bowler hoyer

FMT knows what's up :D Hoyer's going to start next season anyway. Would be great if he rebounds and stays great.

Oh, don't forget to add me back on Wii U, mang.

RG3 may die on the field tonight against the 49ers defense, but the redskins will win after the field breaks gore's ankle so kaepernick has to actually pass.

Spinluck

Who's below average in Denver?

Cold weather Peyton.

Pats fans should be used to beating Peyton in the cold. It should all be getting old hat by now.

I still like Peyton. But I'm glad we have a cromagnon beast at QB. Who can survive through any condition as proven thousands and thousands of years ago.

No more ducks that can't slice through the wind, or snow. No more looking like you need a bowl of soup and hot coco before the game even stars. Just grit... And incomplete passes and INTs.

Top Bottom