• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Man will it be epic if the last playoff seed is between us and the Niners with all marbles being on that last reg season game. FMT and I will be talking some shit over beers! Or the Panthers can feel free to go on a losing spree so it doesn't even have to come down to that and we can just knock the Niners out of the playoffs from within ;)

I also have no idea what you are talking about when you say MS doesnt have to many first party franchises anymore. The have spent over a $1B opening up new studios for this upcoming gen. The XB1 is going to have a ton of exclusive games, MS is just usually better about not hyping them up several years in advance.

I hope this proves true and fruitful. I want to get an XBO but they need to give me a reason to besides the awesome controller and Live (which I forgot to cancel and it just got renewed for another year). Quantum Break is the only exclusive besides Halo 5 that has intrigued me at this point. I namely want it to do well so they get the go ahead to make Alan Wake 2. I will say that if Rare gets their head out of their ass and makes a true Banjo Kazooie platformer, I will lose my shit and buy the XBO promptly. I fear 'that' Rare is long dead :( Prove me wrong Rare! I want that crow so bad.

Greg

you just made me bump the old week 4 thread on accident!
:jnq

Is there a image gallery with your previous avatars? I wanna walk through memory lane!
here's most of them - I saved them last season when someone asked the same thing
wWcxPWJ.png
wdZKX13.png
ppsoxzU.png
anD61AQ.png
W17bxRF.png
x3FDF86.png
EyLDCq1.png
LVTapjH.png
iAXVTpd.png
iiYXgZ0.png

s5bA20C.png
cL3lbsw.png
KM7gHhP.png
Zza3wJZ.png
Co3wpd1.png
kq1KmLj.png
M04NP40.png
qnLHrAk.png
jX6LgF7.png
added to that old post

Milchjon

Greg bumping the old thread just made me aware of the fact that our Euro friend Spades is banned. Wonder what did him in.

Edit:

looks like he kept answering to Sony fanboys.

How can you wind up with homefield advantage as a wild card team? They would automatically be going on the road.

Right now we'd be playing the Bengals, or potentially the Pats or Jets. I think we'll have a better record than any of those teams come the end of the year.

I also still believe we can take the AFC West. We have 2-3 more difficult games, at best.

Tom Penny

Right now we'd be playing the Bengals, or potentially the Pats or Jets. I think we'll have a better record than any of those teams come the end of the year.

I also still believe we can take the AFC West. We have 2-3 more difficult games, at best.

Well that's the only way to get homefield so yeah...

jakncoke

Banned
Pantherlotus had so much hope in that 2007 season. Funny the week im reading they on bye at 4-3 and didnt win the rest of the year

Spinluck

Chargers, Colts, or Broncos can easily beat the Chefs at least one MRE time. As the Chargers beat the Chiefs twice and easily last year. Truth bomb biiitch!!

We are fucked against the Chiefs. There isn't a receiver on our roster who they cannot man up for a whole game. They will probably do that and blitz or just let their good d-line get pressure. They can definitely best us upfront. Not to mention we have only one running back who can gain positive yardage.

Luck can only pull shit out if his as for so long. And our defense isn't in the process of taking a load off the offense. But instead are putting the fate of the games solely on them!

squicken

We are fucked against the Chiefs. There isn't a receiver on our roster who they cannot man up for a whole game. They will probably do that and blitz or just let their good d-line get pressure. They can definitely best us upfront. Not to mention we have only one running back who can gain positive yardage.

Luck can only pull shit out if his as for so long. And our defense isn't in the process of taking a load off the offense. But instead are putting the fate of the games solely on them!

Colts can beat anyone but Denver and Seattle. Barring injury, those are the two best teams. I fully expect, however, the Giants to beat both teams as they win the Super Bowl, besting Bert Ortwaller and TJack

Bowser

Colts can beat anyone but Denver and Seattle. Barring injury, those are the two best teams. I fully expect, however, the Giants to beat both teams as they win the Super Bowl, besting Bert Ortwaller and TJack

...Didn't the Colts beat both those teams already?

Bowser

I know they had Wayne, and I don't think for a second they'd be favorites in either matchup, but I still think they're capable of beating those teams. Wayne accounted for only 115 total in those matchups. I know that losing him means more than just his stats, but also the threat he poses, and the Colts haven't looked great these past 2-3 weeks, but I still think they would have a shot.

Top Bottom