• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Every time I have a positive Dolphins thought such as this I quickly recall the Bucs game and feel depressed.

You need to snap out of it. We already have Kave in the North as the pathetic king of Browns Age and Crazy Mech cursing everyone in the South. Miami needs a strong leader to take on Lunchbox in the East dammit. Step up!

squicken

I never watch music videos but saw that video by Kanye West with his wife. That's nuts. She's odd. Her expressionless face makes her like a mannequin. I don't know if that is intended but it seems to neuter her

This is still the sexiest music video I've ever seen. Was such a huge to do in its time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThHz9wlBeLU

You need to snap out of it. We already have Kave in the North as the pathetic king of Browns Age and Crazy Mech cursing everyone in the South. Miami needs a strong leader to take on Lunchbox in the East dammit. Step up!
Tell Mike Wallace to stop being a bum and Jeff Ireland to fix the stupid o-line and maybe I will!

jakncoke

Banned
It was somebody's avatar for a while.

You know, back when avatars could be animated.

Yeah I remember those days. Glad those are over. There was a particular member with that annoying trumpet guy as a animated avatar, secretly wished his banning.

Isn't Rorsh still on gaf? But shit sad yo everyone is gone. I think I was around as far back as 03.

He is but sure as fuck doesnt ever post in here

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike-glennon-jon-heder.jpg

vs.

565909616_1383401753.jpg

It's not even a competition.

I agree. Fatford outweighs those guys combined by at least 30 pounds.

I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus again and I have no idea what to do.

I must've been a lush back in the day.

Between church meetings.

jakncoke

Banned

Between church meetings.

I played that game for like 30 minutes once and felt like a child didnt understand the game. So i was like to the gaming shelf you go

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Between church meetings.

Put your sword up and follow the light, find collossi, have epic battle, and repeat.

One of the best games ever, IMO. Soundtrack gives me chills everytime I hear it.

So Philbin told Tannehill to just "let it rip" when throwing the deep ball to Wallace...INT here we come!

That's what you have to do. Tell Wallace to beat his man on a fly route and just blast it.

Don't ask him to catch contested passes, don't ask him to run dig routes and take hits, just throw the effing ball up and make him use his speed to catch it. That's Wallace's one trick, and he's really good at it.

Konka

Banned
Yeah I remember those days. Glad those are over. There was a particular member with that annoying trumpet guy as a animated avatar, secretly wished his banning.

He is but sure as fuck doesnt ever post in here

Back when the thread was stickier at the top of the OT.

bionic77

I wish I had no life like most of you people so I could sit around and play with myself or video games all day.

Work has been non-stop lately...

That's what you have to do. Tell Wallace to beat his man on a fly route and just blast it.

Don't ask him to catch contested passes, don't ask him to run dig routes and take hits, just throw the effing ball up and make him use his speed to catch it. That's Wallace's one trick, and he's really good at it.
I'm convinced, my friend, I think it's really that simple.

Tannehill's deep ball has been bad this season. Arm strength isn't the problem, it's accuracy. His accuracy just seems consistently off on passes over 20 yards or so, and a lot of the time it almost looks like he is scared of overthrowing Wallace (so he under throws him). I guess that's what happens after playing a season with Brian "Greased Lightning" Hartline as your number one WR.

Anyway, I hope it's a temporary thing. Watching him miss Wallace is getting old.

bionic77

You're a lawyer. You talk for a living.

lol work
You have to be smart to do what I do. There are millions of lawyers out there. And most of them can't cut it and have to work at the Olive Garden or whatever the fuck people who can't hack it with their degree end up doing.

I have to win and kick ass to get paid. Most people get paid no matter what the fuck they do.

You have to be smart to do what I do. There are millions of lawyers out there. And most of them can't cut it and have to work at the Olive Garden or whatever the fuck people who can't hack it with their degree end up doing.

I have to win and kick ass to get paid. Most people get paid no matter what the fuck they do.

Do you charge by the hour?

Godslay

Banned
You're a lawyer. You talk for a living.

lol work

You would think that it's easy work because you aren't doing anything physical. I program at a computer all day, and I can tell you that I am more tired at the end of the day, than I have been when I've done physical labor. It's hardwork keeping your brain going all day long, and it does drain you.

Most of the lawyers that I've known do have staff to take care of the menial stuff, so I'm sure that helps take off part of the load.

You would think that it's easy work because you aren't doing anything physical. I program at a computer all day, and I can tell you that I am more tired at the end of the day, than I have been when I've done physical labor. It's hardwork keeping your brain going all day long, and it does drain you.

Most of the lawyers that I've known do have staff to take care of the menial stuff, so I'm sure that helps take off part of the load.

I guess. But lawyers just talk for a living.I've watched Law and Order.

Godslay

Banned
I guess. But lawyers just talk for a living.I've watched Law and Order.

Maybe so, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it.

Another thing I've noticed is that on gaming side, there are the usual suspects in just about every thread relating to PS4/Xbone. Thinly veiled console warriors.

WedgeX

Banned

I saw a lawyer argue a a claim about discovery of evidence when she would be getting to speak about it during a later motion to suppress. Criminal law always seemed fun. Some of the lawyers and attorneys I've worked with are good folk. Ahh, to have followed up after taking the LSAT....

bionic77

Youre the dummy that chose a field that works so much.
Sorry for being born with a dick.

I couldn't just be hot and marry a doctor or sleezeback stock broker and have them take care of me!

Do you charge by the hour?
No we take a percentage of the verdict or settlement. So if we lose we get nothing for our noble efforts. Thus why I have to be a slick motherfucker to pay for my mortgage and keep my job. It helps that most attorneys, like people, are dumber and lazier than I am.

Having my own secretary and paralegal is a blessing, but the more staff you get the more responsibility you get. I have to make sure that they do the shit I tell them to do.

Honestly mental stuff is the same as physical. The more you do it the easier it gets.

bionic77

I saw a lawyer argue a a claim about discovery of evidence when she would be getting to speak about it during a later motion to suppress. Criminal law always seemed fun. Some of the lawyers and attorneys I've worked with are good folk. Ahh, to have followed up after taking the LSAT....
Criminal law is the most exciting. I just can't handle the stakes of playing with people's lives.

I get a little less litigation (but enough to keep me happy) but if some faker doesn't get a huge pile of money he doesn't deserve I can live with it.

RBH

I'm watching Inside The NFL on Showtime right now for the first time in ages.

I forgot how much I love the highlight packages of each game that NFL Films does.

You're not making any sense. Why would people hate him if he hadn't won anything? Do people hate the Browns?
People hate the Pats because they cheated their way to 3 SBs. The fact that they haven't won anything since then is further proof that the camera's are the reason they won those SBs. Also people hate tons of teams that haven't won, the Eagles are the 2nd most hated team on GAF and they haven't won anything since the 60s.

Top Bottom