• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Tenumi

Banned
You guys dont look at mocks? Its fun to see how they change through out the year.

Last year they had guys like Geno Smith, Damontre Moore,and Bjorn Werner at the top.

I remember even early offseason seeing Werner mocked to the Lions at pick 5. Not to mention the totally hilariously wrong results that occur in early mock drafts. It's all for fun.

Been MIA for a bit cause of Craziness...but I am back!

and GUYS THE RAIDERS WON ANOTHER GAME.

Also Matt McGloin is going to be the starter this week.

I know given the circumstances this is no surprise but still for a UDFA to like do work like that is pretty impressive. He outplayed, Tyler Wilson, Matt Flynn AND an injured Terrelle Pryor!

Raiders are going to the Superbowl.

People hate the Pats because they cheated their way to 3 SBs. The fact that they haven't won anything since then is further proof that the camera's are the reason they won those SBs. Also people hate tons of teams that haven't won, the Eagles are the 2nd most hated team on GAF and they haven't won anything since the 60s.

Eagles 2nd most hate team on GAF? lol

1. patriots
2. cowboys

rando14

Been MIA for a bit cause of Craziness...but I am back!

and GUYS THE RAIDERS WON ANOTHER GAME.

Also Matt McGloin is going to be the starter this week.

I know given the circumstances this is no surprise but still for a UDFA to like do work like that is pretty impressive. He outplayed, Tyler Wilson, Matt Flynn AND an injured Terrelle Pryor!

Raiders are going to the Superbowl.

Hall of flynn was holding back

he will unleash Thanksgiving Day, 11.28.13, just like the prophecy says

squicken

ATL Podcast forked the Redskins, but what I thought was interesting was that Rosenthal suggested that Mike Shanahan took that job "with less gusto" than he had earlier in his career, and it was basically his attempt to set up Jr with a job. I guess a lot of the staff is young and are Kyle's buddies

d[-_-]b

Banned
If the Browns make the playoffs I'd be soooo happy.

image.php

You know how this ends, just sadness all around...

There are hardly any cowboys fans on here except after a prime time win.

I'd argue that the Bucs are more hated than the cowboys.

Outside of fat jokes about Freeman and Tacos don't think the Bucs were hated here because they really haven't been relevant...

d[-_-]b;90665825 said:
I tried playing ICO, since it was free on PS+, never will understand why people like that game...

ICO has aged horribly. Shadow of the Colossus is probably still my 2nd favorite game ever (behind Super Mario World).

Godslay

Banned
TD, Meck, Lynch, and Atwater made the semifinalist HOF cut. None will probably get in, but I think Atwater and TD deserve it.

d[-_-]b;90665825 said:
I tried playing ICO, since it was free on PS+, never will understand why people like that game...

Really? Starts off slow, but gets really, really good. It's a great game if you stick with it.

I loved ICO back in the day, haven't touched it in probably 10 years so don't know what I would think now. Shadow I got bored with after the 6th or 7th Colossus...and the framerate was like a kick to the nuts.

I loved ICO back in the day, haven't touched it in probably 10 years so don't know what I would think now. Shadow I got bored with after the 6th or 7th Colossus...and the framerate was like a kick to the nuts.

I honestly like the framerate in the PS2 version more than the PS3 version. It added to the sense of scale for me. The 8th colossi is also where the fights start getting more complex.

mr2xxx

Banned
TD, Meck, Lynch, and Atwater made the semifinalist HOF cut. None will probably get in, but I think Atwater and TD deserve it.

Really? Starts off slow, but gets really, really good. It's a great game if you stick with it.

I could see Atwater but not TD, career was too short.

oneHeero

There are hardly any cowboys fans on here except after a prime time win.

I'd argue that the Bucs are more hated than the cowboys.
And often times I don't like to post during wins either lol. I just enjoy reading it. As a cowboys fan you have to take the hate regardless. You can bring up any point you want but in the end it don't matter, still gotta hear it. Lol. Tis life. And I'm still sad about the Broncos game and than the fkn lions game.

Godslay

Banned
I could see Atwater but not TD, career was too short.

4 of his 7 years, were great to legendary seasons. The other 3, he was never the same after injury. Specifically 97', 98', were the legendary seasons, especially when you factor in how dominant he was in the post-season. League MVP, Superbowl MVP, ProBowler, Offensive Player of the Year, all squeezed into that window. If he would have been able to stay healthy, he would have easily been a shoe in.

I'd argue that we haven't seen a season like 98' even with the 2000 yard rushers since. TD had 2008 yds, sat what amounted to 4 quarters (1 complete game because of blowouts, so going by average per game he should have had 2132 yards), 21 TDs.

If you combine that with the post season stats that year he had 2476 yds and 24 TDs. The year before that 97' he had 2331 yards and 23 TDs. Ridiculous numbers. I know that there is an argument for longevity, but he was the best player in football hands down those two years, I'm biased obviously, but I think that being one of the most dominant post season RBs in NFL history should get him in.

Its fucking great.

It was fucking incredible tonight.

You ain't lying dude Dat twist also
I fuckin called Malcolm Merlyn still being alive on gameFAQS and they practically said it was stupid of me think he was still alive

Arrow's my favorite show right now and I love 100x more than everyone's favorite Walking Dead

Godslay

Banned
Of that group, only Lynch will ever get in.

I'll hold out hope for TD, but you might be right.

TD was a special back but I'm biased. I hope he gets in though, I want more Broncos in the HoF.

It certainly feels weird when you have Elway, and Sharpe in the HOF, but the guy that really carried them to the SB isn't there with them. But they both did have long great careers as well, so they are probably going to make it without a SB.

It's all a crapshoot predicting who gets in. There's no identifiable criteria.

That said, I think TD will get in, but he'll spend a lot of years paying dues.

The next most hated team is usually the flavor of the year team. In 09 it was the Saints, for example.

It certainly feels weird when you have Elway, and Sharpe in the HOF, but the guy that really carried them to the SB isn't there with them. But they both did have long great careers as well, so they are probably going to make it without a SB.

True. Bob Sanders should be in the HOF since he carried Peyton there.

bionic77

Elway would have gotten in the HOF without TD. But he doesn't win a ring without him.

I also think TD should get in. Most dominant RB that I have seen, even if it was only for a few years.

Not sure he gets in though. Did not do it long enough for some of the HOF snobs.

Bread

Banned
1. Jets
2. Giants
3. Steelers
4. Dolphins
5. Panthers (cheaters)

from an unbiased spectator, these are the obviously most hated teams right now.

Godslay

Banned
True. Bob Sanders should be in the HOF since he carried Peyton there.

There is no doubt that Sanders was a great player when healthy. Although I think carrying a team for 2 full seasons, including the post season and the Superbowl (at least the first), is a bit different than a sliver of a season, and 1 post season. Colts could have very well won it without Sanders, but he did help to put them over the top, that can't be denied.

Elway would have gotten in the HOF without TD. But he doesn't win a ring without him.

I also think TD should get in. Most dominant RB that I have seen, even if it was only for a few years.

Not sure he gets in though. Did not do it long enough for some of the HOF snobs.

I agree with all of that. It's interesting how much value is put on longevity, considering that staying healthy is partially due to luck. Especially in a position that requires as much contact as an RB.

Megatron so far has 1,050 yards so far this year. If he can average 155 over his last 6 games he can get 2,000 for the year. Hell if he averages 150 he'll break his own record

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I lost most of my reason to hate the Eagles when theduce22 got permed.

Let's see...

1. 49ers - Would hatefuck all day <3
2. Vikings - Poison Pill. Never forget.
3. Steelers - Rapist QB and that whole 2005 thing.
4. Ravens - Always paired with the Steelers and I can't give a fuck about their games.
5. Redskins - One massive OSHA violation.
6. Patriots - Nuff said.
7. Cowboys - Were it not for Jerry Jones, they'd be in the "lovable losers" group.
8. Bucs - Schiano and MRSA? One pestilence was bad enough.

Top Bottom