• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

vikki

1. Jets
2. Giants
3. Steelers
4. Dolphins
5. Panthers (cheaters)

from an unbiased spectator, these are the obviously most hated teams right now.

Growing up, the Dolphins were the team I hated most. I almost feel bad for them now because they have been mediocre to bad for so long. If they ever compete with the Patriots again then I'll resume hating them.

I lost most of my reason to hate the Eagles when theduce22 got permed.

Let's see...

1. 49ers - Would hatefuck all day <3
2. Vikings - Poison Pill. Never forget.
3. Steelers - Rapist QB and that whole 2005 thing.
4. Ravens - Always paired with the Steelers and I can't give a fuck about their games.
5. Redskins - One massive OSHA violation.
6. Patriots - Nuff said.
7. Cowboys - Were it not for Jerry Jones, they'd be in the "lovable losers" group.
8. Bucs - Schiano and MRSA? One pestilence was bad enough.

I like your list (especially 3 and 4) except for #6.

How can you not like this face?

I hate the Texans now. I wish the worst upon them in this draft/offseason just to see how far we can push mech, I'm not Horrible person am I?

Narag

I hate the Texans now. I wish the worst upon them in this draft/offseason just to see how far we can push mech, I'm not Horrible person am I?

Mech realizes the season is lost and is now cursing other teams. back off lest he gives you 1000 years of Schaub.

Narag

There is no doubt that Sanders was a great player when healthy. Although I think carrying a team for 2 full seasons, including the post season and the Superbowl (at least the first), is a bit different than a sliver of a season, and 1 post season. Colts could have very well won it without Sanders, but he did help to put them over the top, that can't be denied..

I don't think you understand how bad our D was that year lol

cop threads are inching their way to tipping, circumcision, and gypsy thread levels.

Wait when did Gypsy threads get bad? I've never seen a Gypsy thread

I hate all the other teams.

Probably the only good thing you have ever said. If you don't hate the other teams you are probably some mature old or some gross ass shit.

GAF Hate list:

1. Pats
2. Lions
3. Eagles
4. Jets
5. Ravens
6. Hawks

GAF Ambivalence List

1. Rams
2. Raiders
3. Chargers
4. Bills

Euro posters apparently have a grudge against them for the criminal element involved, others decry it as racism, shitstorm ensues.

Religion threads are pretty gross too. I don't get people's motivation to participate in those threads. It's a video game forum that allows users as young as 13 to join. Fuck that.

RBH

How's your penis doing?

I thought we were listing GAF's most hated teams. My personal list would look something like this:

1. PATRIOTS
1A. FALCONS

1372.gif

Godslay

Banned
I don't think you understand how bad our D was that year lol

I get how he came in and carried them to a large degree at the end, but I still think there is always the possibility to win it if you've got the right guy at QB. Peyton was still winning games without Sanders, he just gave them a boost to get to the top at the end of the season. Defense doesn't win championships imo, they might help get you there but QBs are usually the key to winning it all.

squicken

dude is finished. they matched his dna to the accuser.

I think the police handling of the case means we'll never get a clear answer. I'm withholding judgment on him, but I think the police departments there have alot to answer for. It's not just her statement. Their behavior independent of that is very sketchy

Narag

I get how he came in and carried them to a large degree at the end, but I still think there is always the possibility to win it if you've got the right guy at QB. Peyton was still winning games without Sanders, he just gave them a boost to get to the top at the end of the season. Defense doesn't win championships imo, they might help get you there but QBs are usually the key to winning it all.

If the D hadn't sorted itself out, they would have lost first round to the Chiefs. If Adam V wasn't around, they'd probably have lost the second round to the Ravens. If Peyton didn't listen to backup TE Bryan Fletcher, they probably lost to the Pats in the AFCCG. Heck, after Peyton hurt his hand in that game, he immediately told Sorgi to get ready. He's no doubt instrumental, no one would argue that, but credit goes where it's due. Peyton wasn't winning it on his own that year.

I lost most of my reason to hate the Eagles when theduce22 got permed.

Let's see...

1. 49ers - Would hatefuck all day <3
2. Vikings - Poison Pill. Never forget.
3. Steelers - Rapist QB and that whole 2005 thing.
4. Ravens - Always paired with the Steelers and I can't give a fuck about their games.
5. Redskins - One massive OSHA violation.
6. Patriots - Nuff said.
7. Cowboys - Were it not for Jerry Jones, they'd be in the "lovable losers" group.
8. Bucs - Schiano and MRSA? One pestilence was bad enough.

i thought we were best friends and blood brothers but i guess i was wrong :(

Narag

What do most football players end up doing after they're done in the league? It's so weird seeing so and so is "currently a free agent" on wikipedia but knowing they'll never played in the NFL again.

i thought we were best friends and blood brothers but i guess i was wrong :(

It means he cares about you the most. Imagine how jealous you'd be if the Cards or Rams were in that #1 slot.

Watching an expansion team and a team that hasn't won anything bicker is a real treat.

It's like the NFL's PeopleOfWalmart.

Thanks gents!

Top Bottom