• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Wrayfield

I get how he came in and carried them to a large degree at the end, but I still think there is always the possibility to win it if you've got the right guy at QB. Peyton was still winning games without Sanders, he just gave them a boost to get to the top at the end of the season. Defense doesn't win championships imo, they might help get you there but QBs are usually the key to winning it all.

Defense doesn't win championships anymore. Not in this league, not with those rules.

MRSA

Banned
Because it's 11 AM, you dumbass :-D

So you're telling me you're just starting to swipe booze from your work?

Costco is having a sale on liquor right now. $55 for a fifth of Lagavulin 16. I know some of you underpriviledge don't know what its like to drink liquor not from a plastic bottle.

jakncoke

Banned

Costco is having a sale on liquor right now. $55 for a fifth of Lagavulin 16. I know some of you underpriviledge don't know what its like to drink liquor not from a plastic bottle.

ok lunchbox

Milchjon

They sell liquor in plastic bottles over there?

What kind of third world country are you guys living in? Even the cheapest booze comes in a classy glass bottle over here.

MRSA

Banned
hooch.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
They sell liquor in plastic bottles over there?

What kind of third world country are you guys living in? Even the cheapest booze comes in a classy glass bottle over here.

bottom shelf stuff comes in plastic. there a vodka that like 7 bucks for 1.5 liters

effzee

I hate eagles because they from PA as well and also neogaf Eagles fans

I thought us Steagles fans stuck together!

Love these things. Chip Kelly and Nick Foles mic'd up during Sunday's Skins game.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/m...ck-Foles/5283bbc4-6db2-4498-9554-250a34e81603

Amazing.

I was hoping they caught or would show the sideline spat between McCoy, DJAX, and Cooper.

Anyway good to see Vick all in there and happy for Foles. While the media continues to circle like vultures trying to create controversy between the two, they seem to be really friends and when healthy we at least have 2 guys who can play well for Chip.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh god.
Falcons v Saints game tonight.
Don't even know if I muster up the will to watch :/
Guess I'll drown my sorrows in God Eater 2.

I'll be watching hockey for the first half of it but I am more interested to see how many times RBH lights his dick on fire.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-a-battle-for-the-top-of-the-draft/#comments

The 1-9 Jaguars have been widely regarded all season as the worst team in the league and the most likely owners of the first pick in the 2014 NFL draft. And if the draft order were determined today, the Jaguars would, in fact, have the first overall pick.

But the Texans are one of four 2-8 teams (along with the Vikings, Falcons and Buccaneers) that are hot on the Jaguars’ heels. And the Texans, who host the Jaguars on Sunday and then visit Jacksonville on Thursday, December 5, have an opportunity to move themselves ahead of Jacksonville in the draft order by choking twice against their division rivals.

It will be fascinating to see how NFL Network presents that Week 14 Texans-Jags game, which might be the worst prime time game in NFL history. Will they try to spin it as quality football, or just have color commentator Mike Mayock put on his draft analyst hat and spend most of the night discussing the possibilities for the first overall pick?

The Texans are 10-point favorites on Sunday (think about how bad the Jaguars are that they’re the biggest underdogs in the NFL this week, and they’re playing a 2-8 team), so the most likely outcome is that Houston will win and take a step away from the first overall pick, and the Jaguars will take a step toward clinching it. But if the Jaguars pull an upset, the race for the first overall pick will be wide open. And that may be the only reason to watch the Jaguars-Texans rematch in two weeks.

You can do it Kubiak! Jank for JFF! Bust for Bridgewater! Fuck yourself and be fired!

squicken

Texans aren't Jags bad. But the defense is pretty crappy. I think the Jags can score a little. Case needs to play a good game from start to finish. It's hard to get the Texans' plan here. Kubiak wants to save his job, so he wants to play Schoob. The team is out of it so needs to see what it has with Kennum, but if they are bringing in a new coach next year, does that matter? Will he want his own guy at QB?

MechDX

Texans aren't Jags bad. But the defense is pretty crappy. I think the Jags can score a little. Case needs to play a good game from start to finish. It's hard to get the Texans' plan here. Kubiak wants to save his job, so he wants to play Schoob. The team is out of it so needs to see what it has with Kennum, but if they are bringing in a new coach next year, does that matter? Will he want his own guy at QB?

So many unknowns. If somehow Sumlin comes in I don't see him keeping Case. Why put that extra pressure on yourself? Sumlin + Keenum = Texans fans wanting immediate Superbowl. Read Sumlin wants to stay in Texas if he goes anywhere and supposedly turned down the Eagles last season before they hired Kelly for that reason. Seems like he is available if McNair wants him.

Here though. Check out these two rock stars:

Matt-Stafford-and-Kid-Rock-300x261.jpg

Top Bottom