• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

manfestival

My brother called me yesterday asking where he can buy a ps4. He says its gonna be my christmas gift

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I now need to do some research

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Now we are going after the Lions. Sooner or later we start eye balling the Seahawks. Panthers to be #1 seed confirmed.

One does not simply leave Lions fandom. Its a blood oath signed for life. Just enjoy the ride Stafford, Tron, Bush, Suh and Fairley are going to take us on. If people could leave Lions fandom they would`ve left long ago, but they can`t.

Its raining in Southern Cali today. I love the rain. :D

So every XBone first party title has micro-transactions? I'm out!

Or just dont use the microtransactions. Crimson Dragon on Windows Phone also has microtransactionsa and yet I never had to buy anything. The microtransactions in Forza just let you unlock the cars faster then you normally would. I am pretty sure you could do the same thing in Forza 4 but there is really no reason to unless you are desperate for a specific car.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Or just dont use the microtransactions. Crimson Dragon on Windows Phone also has microtransactionsa and yet I never had to buy anything. The microtransactions in Forza just let you unlock the cars faster then you normally would. I am pretty sure you could do the same thing in Forza 4 but there is really no reason to unless you are desperate for a specific car.

...you don't get it.

its the principle of the thing.

Yes these companies are out to make money, but it seems as if MS strategy for the longest time has to nickle and dime gamers the whole way.

...you don't get it.

Yes these companies are out to make money, but it seems as if MS strategy for the longest time has to nickle and dime gamers the whole way.

They want to turn Office into a service instead of a stand alone product, they will stop at nothing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So how was that win this past Sunday?

Cleveland sports isn't cursed. Its just shit.

But I'm not from Cleveland tho! I just picked a cursed team.

Your Hakeem Olajuwon thing is fradulent as well, the Raptors had him for a while AND NOW LOOK AT US!

Dragon

Banned
People are assholes. There is no reason at all to hate the Eagles.

lol, listen little rage quiter no one cares what you think. Not even sure why you came back.

People hate the Eagles because fans of the team are fucking nutjobs. Going to Villanova for four years taught me this, do NOT disagree with me, Vince Papale.

Crimson Dragon is a turd nugget and your defense of it is inadequate albeit predictable.

jakncoke

Banned
...you don't get it.

He competes with mrbob for xbox fanboy award. Does this shock you?

Crimson Dragon is a turd nugget and your defense of it is inadequate albeit predictable.

where in my post did I defend Crimson Dragon at all you fucking moron. My god you are so desperate to push your pathetic console aganda that you cant even take the time to actually read. I have no idea how good or bad Crimson Dragon is since I havent played it yet.

Dragon

Banned
where in my post did I defend Crimson Dragon at all you fucking moron. My god you are so desperate to push your pathetic console aganda that you cant even take the time to actually read. I have no idea how good or bad Crimson Dragon is since I havent played it yet.

:jnc

You get so upset when people point out how skewed your perception is.

Crimson Dragon is a turd nugget on top of Donovan McNabb's puke from Super Bowl XXXIX. Nothing desperate at pointing out the truth. MS is clearly trying to gouge the shit out of people for first party games and little old yankeehater is just willing to go along with it because MS.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Take it easy fellas. This is NFLGAF, where we have logical discourse on the current events going on in the NFL, not Gaming side.

:jnc

You get so upset when people point out how skewed your perception is.

Crimson Dragon is a turd nugget on top of Donovan McNabb's puke from Super Bowl XXXIX.

I get upset with you because you are the one with the skewed perspective and yet you keep trying to push it onto other people. You made a post that was factually wrong and you know that you cant defend it so instead you try to draw attention away from it towards something else. You really are a pathetic fucking loser, I guess you have to do this corporate fanboy shit because you have nothing good in your life.

Dragon

Banned
I get upset with you because you are the one with the skewed perspective and yet you keep trying to push it onto other people. You made a post that was factually wrong and you know that you cant defend it so instead you try to draw attention away from it towards something else. You really are a pathetic fucking loser, I guess you have to do this corporate fanboy shit because you have nothing good in your life.

Last thing I"ll say about this because Kastrioti is right (weirdddddd).

I don't have to defend being a dick about Crimson Dragon, because what MS did to that franchise is fucking criminal. I watched a quick look on GB and it was enough to know that the graphics are poor, the gameplay is nonexistent, and the pay up to advance aspect belongs in a free to play game, not a 20 dollar game.

gutshot

Take it easy fellas. This is NFLGAF, where we have logical discourse on the current events going on in the NFL, not Gaming side.

This thread pretty much sucks from Tuesday afternoon to Thurs morning, during which it is filled with way too much video game talk. If I wanted to read that shit, I'd go over to Gaming side.

Too hostile in here. Let's all chill out and celebrate the (almost) 1 year anniversary of the worst sports play ever.

stillbetterthancassel.0_standard_709.0.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Speaking of the PS4 if anybody wants to be my friend send me a request at darkside31337. I don't have that many friends right now :(

Only game I'm playing right now is NFS: Rivals but I'll start up Killzone this weekend as well as 2K14. Hopefully some BF deals pop up somewhere because I'd like to pick up some fooball in FIFA but not at $60.

BigAT

Why do people hate the Eagles?

Philadelphia fans. Booing Santa, throwing batteries at JD Drew, jail beneath the Vet, racism, take your pick.

Also the Eagles' fight song is the most obnoxious thing ever. Who thought it was a good idea to spell out six letters? It's dumb enough when the Jets do it.

I don't have to defend being a dick about Crimson Dragon, because what MS did to that franchise is fucking criminal. I watched a quick look on GB and it was enough to know that the graphics are poor, the gameplay is nonexistent, and the pay up to advance aspect belongs in a free to play game, not a 20 dollar game.

Go back and read my original post that you quoted. I have not said anything about the quality or lack thereof of CD. You made up this whole thing to push your stupid narrative against me. The game could be complete shit, I have no idea. No one is arguing about how good or bad it is.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I`m usually right.

When NFLGAF was riding the Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman bandwagon I stood firm and was mocked for saying Stafford was and would be a better QB.

When NFLGAF said all Stafford does it chuck it up to Megatron I posted stats proving otherwise.

When NFLGAF last year was riding the Kaepernick, RGIII, Tannehill, Wilson badwagon and saying they were better young QBs than Stafford, I stood firm. This year has proven me to be correct yet again.

When I said in the Week 1 thread the Lions would go 10~6 and make the playoffs I was mocked.

DX and squicken finally see what I`ve been.saying all these years. No shame in joining the bandwagon.

How is it any different from any other fan base again? Oh right we booed Santa 20 some odd years ago. Or we threw something on the field.

I bet no other fanbase ever did that in any sport.

The booing santa thing happened 50 fucking years ago. Just recently NYers spit on Cliff Lees wife, people have been stabbed at 9ers games, and fan was beaten into a coma at a SF Giants game, the list goes on and on. It is just incredibly dumb people latching onto anything because they know there is no real reason. Eagles absolutely have some of the best and most supportive fans in all of sports. Eagles fans on this board are not annoying at all, we dont have ridiculous joke posters like lunchbox, or the annoying lifelongs that only show up when the team wins.

jakncoke

Banned
The booing santa thing happened 50 fucking years ago. Just recently NYers spit on Cliff Lees wife, people have been stabbed at 9ers games, and fan was beaten into a coma at a SF Giants game, the list goes on and on. It is just incredibly dumb people latching onto anything because they know there is no real reason. Eagles absolutely have some of the best and most supportive fans in all of sports. Eagles fans on this board are not annoying at all, we dont have ridiculous joke posters like lunchbox, or the annoying lifelongs that only show up when the team wins.

You did have duce22

lol, cot dang.

Let's all just be friends, guys.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

That's fine until they start designing games to make you do incessant grinding rather than a normal amount. Which it sounds like Forza has fallen victim to. Unfortunate, as this was the one title for which I'd buy an xbone. It's a bad precedent.

Trey

The Kiko Alonso DROY push piece:

When naming the NFL's best middle linebackers over the past decade, two stand out: Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher.

Both were fiery and passionate, the vocal quarterbacks of their respective defenses. Neither was ever at a shortage of words, on or off the field.

Buffalo Bills middle linebacker Kiko Alonso is different.

One of the most quiet and reserved players in his team's locker room, the 46th overall pick in April's draft has let his play speak for itself. Staying on the field for every snap this season, Alonso is the NFL's second-leading tackler and is among the favorites to win the defensive rookie of the year award.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-impact-rookie-starter?ex_cid=espnapi_public

"Kiko see ball, Kiko tackle ball."

That's fine until they start designing games to make you do incessant grinding rather than a normal amount. Which it sounds like Forza has fallen victim to. Unfortunate, as this was the one title for which I'd buy an xbone. It's a bad precedent.

It really sucks if they made it take longer to unlock shit just so people will buy unlocks. It sounds like you still get the same amount of credits each race but they no longer give you the cars for advancing levels. I dont buy microtransactions in games but it doesnt bother me if they are there as long as the core game hasnt been affected by them. Mass Effect 3 is my favorite mp game last gen and it is riddled with microtransactions but you can just play matches to earn credits for packs. I really hope that is the way it is this gen.

ShaneB

Was stuck in meetings yesterday morning and again this morning. I was in a team meeting my first day here at this job about 5 and a half months ago. Coming out of these meetings and I feel as confused as I did my first day at this job. Ugh.

And I missed listing teams I hate! I mentioned some of these teams when I first made a post in NFL-GAF.... in no specific order..

Patriots, Giants, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys. I kinda want to list the Raiders as well, but I don't hate them really, but they just seem like villians (at least it's seemed that way from my years of casual football watching :p, sorry Mack!). And I guess I'll have to start building up my hate levels towards the 49ers ;) (a side note... hate is a strong word, it's just fun to watch these teams not do well :)

jakncoke

Banned
]It really sucks if they made it take longer to unlock shit just so people will buy unlocks. [/B]It sounds like you still get the same amount of credits each race but they no longer give you the cars for advancing levels. I dont buy microtransactions in games but it doesnt bother me if they are there as long as the core game hasnt been affected by them. Mass Effect 3 is my favorite mp game last gen and it is riddled with microtransactions but you can just play matches to earn credits for packs. I really hope that is the way it is this gen.

Nah makes you a better person and more rewarding game experience . Like having to work to get nice shit in gta online when glitchers and mission/race farmers are all rocking tanks, choppers and the ten best cars and unlocked every weapon.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It really sucks if they made it take longer to unlock shit just so people will buy unlocks. It sounds like you still get the same amount of credits each race but they no longer give you the cars for advancing levels. I dont buy microtransactions in games but it doesnt bother me if they are there as long as the core game hasnt been affected by them. Mass Effect 3 is my favorite mp game last gen and it is riddled with microtransactions but you can just play matches to earn credits for packs. I really hope that is the way it is this gen.

Right. But I expect this sort of shit from EA. There's a reason they're the 3 time reigning and defending Worst Company in America. But it's quite clear that MS is going to push this going forward and there's no way I'm going to buy in. The only vote I have that counts is in my wallet.

Top Bottom