• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't even hate Stafford. I just want to see him lose to see Kas's reaction posts.

I cant wait till Stafford in his mid 30 got like 60k yards 400 tds. sub .500 regular season record and like 1 - 5 playoff record and what Kas defense case going to be for him being the best qb in the game ever

Milchjon

BZnWLlhCEAA_pHR.jpg:large

#TBT

Tom Penny

I cant wait till Stafford in his mid 30 got like 60k yards 400 tds. sub .500 regular season record and like 1 - 5 playoff record and what Kas defense case going to be for him being the best qb in the game ever

He's only like 20 wins in a row against winning teams to be like .500 against them !!!

Milchjon

The hate talk got me thinking. I think the Eagles are the only team I kinda dislike that haven't done anything against the Pats for as long as I've been a fan.

Which got me thinking about the source of my aversion, and the only thing I could come up with was GAF Eagles fans.

It's fine now, but it really took me some years to realize that I should just completely disregard any post of theirs that mentions the Pats.

Now I quite like most of you guys. ;-)

My favorite play last Sunday (followed closely by Ziggy dunking Stafford on his head)

cotchery.gif

It's rare that you see a DB get pissed that he got beat while the play is still going on.

I'll hold out hope for TD, but you might be right.

It certainly feels weird when you have Elway, and Sharpe in the HOF, but the guy that really carried them to the SB isn't there with them. But they both did have long great careers as well, so they are probably going to make it without a SB.

I agree. I've been telling anyone who will listen that he should be in the Hall of Fame. In four years, he had an NFL MVP, Super Bowl MVP, a 2,000 yard season and is the greatest post-season Running Back of all time. (Look that one up)

The Broncos don't win those two Super Bowls without him. I saw this link on a Broncos forum yesterday and it speaks to his greatness. It's a video of the top 10 greatest seasons a running back has ever had.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000230587/Top-10-rushing-seasons-in-NFL-history

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The hate talk got me thinking. I think the Eagles are the only team I kinda dislike that haven't done anything against the Pats for as long as I've been a fan.

Which got me thinking about the source of my aversion, and the only thing I could come up with was GAF Eagles fans.

It's fine now, but it really took me some years to realize that I should just completely disregard any post of theirs that mentions the Pats.

Now I quite like most of you guys. ;-)

I hate the Bills as I said but that is more from people telling me I had to be a Bills fan and having to deal with their shit on local TV every Sunday.

I've thought about it and I can say out of all the sports I follow there is only one team I absolutely despise and wish nothing but the worst for the organization...and that team is:

The New York Knicks.

FUCK DA KNICKS!

Was stuck in meetings yesterday morning and again this morning. I was in a team meeting my first day here at this job about 5 and a half months ago. Coming out of these meetings and I feel as confused as I did my first day at this job. Ugh.

And I missed listing teams I hate! I mentioned some of these teams when I first made a post in NFL-GAF.... in no specific order..

Patriots, Giants, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys. I kinda want to list the Raiders as well, but I don't hate them really, but they just seem like villians (at least it's seemed that way from my years of casual football watching :p, sorry Mack!). And I guess I'll have to start building up my hate levels towards the 49ers ;) (a side note... hate is a strong word, it's just fun to watch these teams not do well :)

lol all good bro. I kinda feel like I should hate the Hawks since they used to be a division rival, but truth is they're about the only NFC team along with the Bears (GFs team) that I wouldn't mind seeing in the Super Bowl.

Hate the

Donkeys
Queefs
Chargers
Pats and their fans
Steelers
Niners
Packers

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you got hate in your heart let it out.

I hate Matt Millen for destroying our proud franchise for a decade.

I hate Andrew Luck because the media gives him more attention than Matthew Stafford.

I hate Steelers GAF for now thinking they`re hotshit after beating us at their home.

I hate Jim Harbaugh and that smug look on his face.

I hate the Bears just because.

I hate the Saints for beating us in the 2011 playoffs.

I hate the Panthers for taking media attention from the Lions this year.

And most of all I hate the Packers and there smug fanbase with their superiority complex.

Milchjon

I hate Jack Johnson.

I hate Family Guy.

I hatehatehate canned tuna and everyone who eats it anywhere near me.

I don't hate much else.

<3

Edit: Fuck Eli, though.

Tenumi

Banned
My favorite play last Sunday (followed closely by Ziggy dunking Stafford on his head)

cotchery.gif

It's rare that you see a DB get pissed that he got beat while the play is still going on.

Mathis bit hard on that, if I've got my DB's correct. Rather unfortunate for a veteran DB.

Teams that I actually hate? Used to hate the Jets because Sanchez, but can't help but feel a little bad now, specially since if Schwartz was gone, I'd do anything to get Rex Ryan in as head coach. Don't like the Niners for obvious reasons. Packers because fans, Bears because players. Can't hate Vikings while they've got Peterson.

effzee

Philadelphia fans. Booing Santa, throwing batteries at JD Drew, jail beneath the Vet, racism, take your pick.

Also the Eagles' fight song is the most obnoxious thing ever. Who thought it was a good idea to spell out six letters? It's dumb enough when the Jets do it.

The Santa who was booed was fucking drunk and stumbling around.

Philly fans aren't the only ones who have thrown shit on the field. As for the jail, hell many other stadiums should have considering the shit that seems to go on around the country with the fights, shootings, and stabbings of all things.

Racism? This is a new one for me. Explain please.

The booing santa thing happened 50 fucking years ago. Just recently NYers spit on Cliff Lees wife, people have been stabbed at 9ers games, and fan was beaten into a coma at a SF Giants game, the list goes on and on. It is just incredibly dumb people latching onto anything because they know there is no real reason. Eagles absolutely have some of the best and most supportive fans in all of sports. Eagles fans on this board are not annoying at all, we dont have ridiculous joke posters like lunchbox, or the annoying lifelongs that only show up when the team wins.

Yup. Its part of the lazy sports journalism that needs to sensationalize and categorize each city with an identity. So Philly is automatically "booed Santa". That will be brought up no matter what they are talking about or no matter when it happened.

Can you imagine if any of the shit you just listed happened in Philly? Yet none of those "events" have become an identity for those cities where they took place.

EDIT: BTW for those who were posting and talking about the Shawn Andrews claims, they discussed it this morning on FirstTake. Stephen Smith might be a moron but he wrote and covered the Eagles for 16 years at the Philly Inquirer. He isn't necessarily McNabb's buddy or supporter, but even he defended McNabb saying its just impossible to imagine McNabb being cruel or a bully. Its funny all his time in Philly the complaints were that he laughs too much, jokes too much, doesn't take it seriously, doesn't care, and now he is some mean jerk bully. Problem is Shawn Andrews never wanted to play.

Godslay

Banned
I agree. I've been telling anyone who will listen that he should be in the Hall of Fame. In four years, he had an NFL MVP, Super Bowl MVP, a 2,000 yard season and is the greatest post-season Running Back of all time. (Look that one up)

The Broncos don't win those two Super Bowls without him. I saw this link on a Broncos forum yesterday and it speaks to his greatness. It's a video of the top 10 greatest seasons a running back has ever had.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000230587/Top-10-rushing-seasons-in-NFL-history

Yes. That was such a great season. The year prior was damn near just as good, but with a better postseason. I made a post of the comparisons last night outlining how ridiculous the numbers are. Plus in 98' he didn't play a total of 4 quarters, so really that number is based in 18 games instead of 19. Add another 130 ypg, and he'd have 2506 assuming he played those quarters.

lol all good bro. I kinda feel like I should hate the Hawks since they used to be a division rival, but truth is they're about the only NFC team along with the Bears (GFs team) that I wouldn't mind seeing in the Super Bowl.

Hate the

Donkeys
Queefs
Chargers
Pats and their fans
Steelers
Niners
Packers

Well fuck you too!

You are a good dude. Actually haven't met a bad Raiders fan in my life oddly enough.

Bowser

I hate Andrew Luck because the media gives him more attention than Matthew Stafford.

I hate Steelers GAF for now thinking they`re hotshit after beating us at their home.

And most of all I hate the Packers and there smug fanbase with their superiority complex.

iY6AoPY.gif

uDGXf.gif

And I'm one of the bigger Stafford fans on this board too.

Top Bottom