• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

RBH

hQp1IxbtU.gif

mkenyon

Banned
There's a stand on the east side of Century Link Field that does a silent auction every game. My old man has been looking wantingly at stuff there since we've had season tickets (2004), but finally bought something.

So f'ing awesome.

rando14

There's a stand on the east side of Century Link Field that does a silent auction every game. My old man has been looking wantingly at stuff there since we've had season tickets (2004), but finally bought something.

So f'ing awesome.

Wow that's awesome man!

Fox318

Miles explained the evolution of his distinctive manner of clapping, which often involves his being hunched over as he smacks his palms together with his fingers spread wide. As it turns out, it is all about preventing injury. “You can’t be soft-handed; it has to be an aggressive clap,” he said before a demonstration. “You keep your fingers out so that you don’t get them caught in between, you know what I’m saying? If you get them in between here”—he gestured to the area between his fingers—“it can be an ineffective clap and you can get hurt. Injuries can occur if you don’t keep your fingers spread.”
2W3WUhX.gif

ShaneB

lol all good bro. I kinda feel like I should hate the Hawks since they used to be a division rival, but truth is they're about the only NFC team along with the Bears (GFs team) that I wouldn't mind seeing in the Super Bowl.

Hate the

Donkeys
Queefs
Chargers
Pats and their fans
Steelers
Niners
Packers

Our lists do have similiarites, so all is well in the world.

And hell yeah at that potential NFL2K return.

Talon

Is that the unlicensed 2K game from a few years ago? Those animations are insane. I thought that game was disappointing?
The animations were nice, but it was hilarious broken in a dozen ways.

Now it wasn't quite broken as NFL 2K5's running game.

MarcBulgerRunningFor40Yards.GIF

DuceStaleyBreaking13 - YES, 13 - tackles.GIF

Fantomex

I hate the Bills as I said but that is more from people telling me I had to be a Bills fan and having to deal with their shit on local TV every Sunday.

I've thought about it and I can say out of all the sports I follow there is only one team I absolutely despise and wish nothing but the worst for the organization...and that team is:

The New York Knicks.

FUCK DA KNICKS!

index.php

Chan is still here

Have we moved on from everyone being a snes alt to everyone being a chan alt? Chan is to drunk and stupid to create an alt, I have no idea how he made it here in the first place. I think the next time little princess jnq storms off we need to start saying everyone is his alt.

tmdorsey

I have a good feeling it's going to be a long train ride to and from the Dome tonight.

Can we try not to embarrass ourselves for the 5th week in a row?

Narag

Hopefully the league will put in a rule that using language like that is an automatic 15 yard penalty.

Only when used by unauthorized players. It can be like ineligible man downfield rather than disenfranchising honorary players pre approved to say such things.

Fantomex

Have we moved on from everyone being a snes alt to everyone being a chan alt? Chan is to drunk and stupid to create an alt, I have no idea how he made it here in the first place. I think the next time little princess jnq storms off we need to start saying everyone is his alt.

Someone fill me in about jnq, i've been really busy with family life lately.

So California is rich again, time to make it rain!!
Funny it's actually raining in LA today

L.A. Bro! I'm in Huntington.

No but chan is still around here

ShaneB

Where's Greg to tell me if I should get the pinball fx2 humble bundle???

I'm a Pinball Arcade convert, but still plenty of fun to be had with FX2. I think I'll pick up the bundle regardless.

edit: Medieval Madness is better than anything FX2 offers. ;)

Top Bottom