• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

jakncoke

Banned
Have we moved on from everyone being a snes alt to everyone being a chan alt? Chan is to drunk and stupid to create an alt, I have no idea how he made it here in the first place. I think the next time little princess jnq storms off we need to start saying everyone is his alt.

He has 4 of them actually, 1 approved 3 waiting lol.

MechDX

According to that PS4 sales thread:

Sony won this generation already
MS is dead in the water
Nintendo is bankrupt

Welp....

SUPREME1

Banned
I agree. I've been telling anyone who will listen that he should be in the Hall of Fame. In four years, he had an NFL MVP, Super Bowl MVP, a 2,000 yard season and is the greatest post-season Running Back of all time. (Look that one up)

The Broncos don't win those two Super Bowls without him. I saw this link on a Broncos forum yesterday and it speaks to his greatness. It's a video of the top 10 greatest seasons a running back has ever had.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000230587/Top-10-rushing-seasons-in-NFL-history

I met him at a celebrity golf tourney a few years back and he was kind enough to pose with me for a picture. Amazing moment for me.

I told him he'd be in the HoF one day and that the numbers are there. He smiled and said thanks, but he'd didn't sound too confident.

The coolest part of the entire thing was that I spotted him from a distance as he practiced his putting and yelled his name. As he walked over I asked if I could get a picture and he said yes. At that very moment a crowd surrounded him asking for autographs. I waited a bit and it looked like he was gonna take off... So me and my bro in law began walking when he called out and asked if I still wanted the picture. I had the biggest smile on my face.

I was gonna take one of him when he asked if I wanted to be in it. Even bigger smile.

TD <3

One day we'll learn he never existed and it was snesfreak with a grandmaster troll

MNight.gif

I just found out that my doctor needs to see me tomorrow for the blood work I had done last week. I have to take a day off tomorrow, never in my life have I been so happy to possibly having something wrong with me. I am going to pick my consoles up at midnight tonight!

Bowser

Only one way for us to smoke out Chan's alt

What's your guys' favorite Mexican dish?

Doritos-Locos-Tacos.jpg

We need to stop all of this nonsense and do somthing good with our time, let's invest in somthing that will yield us all future profit. I suggest we invest in Greg's athletic career.

My job sucks balls.

Word of advice to young/college GAF.....do what makes you happy, fuck going after money. Enjoying your work should be priority one, because when you enjoy work, you work well, and money will follow.

Listen to this old man.

RBH

We need to stop all of this nonsense and do somthing good with our time, let's invest in somthing that will yield us all future profit. I suggest we invest in Greg's athletic career.

Then I suggest we invest in the permanent contraction of the Cleveland Browns.

Narag

My job sucks balls.

Word of advice to young/college GAF.....do what makes you happy, fuck going after money. Enjoying your work should be priority one, because when you enjoy work, you work well, and money will follow.

Listen to this old man.

I blame Sunday's loss on this malaise.

Top Bottom