• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

I Miss Chan too. He was like my best friend.

Once he said to me "Dutch, my brother, one day when I grow up I wanna be just like you. Completly financially independent from my father, good looking and overall amazing. You made me realize that Pats fans are NOT the worst. They are my friends. Steelers fans are fucking scum though"

This is a direct quote. I ain't lying.

No coke for him, just Jack. That's a real man. JaknCoke is a little girl uuuuh I mean is for little girls.

lol dude went through a bad divorce so anything that slows down the drunk process is a no go.

Found the perfect gift already

Bev Mo

96394.jpg

bionic77

Once he said to me "Dutch, my brother, one day when I grow up I wanna be just like you. Completly finacially independent from my father, good looking and overall amazing. You made me realize that Pats fans are NOT the worst. They are my friends. Steelers fans are fucking scum though"

Why do Dutch people hate black people so much?

Why do Dutch people hate black people so much?

That's a fair question for which I have no answer, and it not just black people, it's mostly the northern African/Turkish/Eastern Europeans who get the most shit over here.

The thing with the Dutch is that they always pride themselves on being being 'tolerant' but at the same time nationalism is rising like crazy and people hold on to outdated traditions.

MRSA

Banned
Making a turkey brine, gonna be so fat and drunk tomorrow. I will know what its like to be Jamarcus Russell.

jakncoke

Banned
Lay off him, Ravens GAF can't afford to lose anyone.

I understand his point, in that I understand that people exist who feel this way. He does. My mom does. That Ravens fan i almost fought in Chicago does. I would say there is a fairly even split in the fanbase over Flacco.

Less Ravens fans is a good thing. You people should be put on reservations in the middle of nowhere

RBH

I'm in Orlando for thanksgiving.

There was a billboard that said that there's "Live Baby Gators" at the Florida Welcome Center.

Should I go say hi to Gata's family?

bionic77

That's a fair question for which I have no answer, and it not just black people, it's mostly the northern African/Turkish/Eastern Europeans who get the most shit over here.

The thing with the Dutch is that they always pride themselves on being being 'tolerant' but at the same time nationalism is rising like crazy and people hold on to outdated traditions.
I was thinking of that crazy answer to the job application "firstly he is black".

I expect that kind of shit in a boston draft room but I think you Dutchies were cool.

BigAT

I'm in Orlando for thanksgiving.

There was a billboard that said that there's "Live Baby Gators" at the Florida Welcome Center.

Should I go say hi to Gata's family?

Burning your dick off suddenly seems like a pleasant alternative to being in Orlando.

Bread

Banned

Once he said to me "Dutch, my brother, one day when I grow up I wanna be just like you. Completly finacially independent from my father, good looking and overall amazing. You made me realize that Pats fans are NOT the worst. They are my friends. Steelers fans are fucking scum though"

I believe this was right after he finished eating a burrito with his mexican friends. He was truly a great man, I miss him.

A couple of interesting tweets from Rivera's mid-week conference:

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2h
All 3 RBs missed practice with leg injuries. But most concerning injuries remain C Johnson and C Scott with knee sprains.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 2h
Mike Tolbert (hamstring) "hopeful" for Sunday. Said if game played tomorrow he would not play

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2h
Rivera said Cam called the play that he scored on [TD to Olsen] vs Miami and did a good job running the no-huddle.

And a bonus for Yucs GAF

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1h
Tampa Bay QB Mike Glennon the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Month for November.

DMczaf

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1h
Tampa Bay QB Mike Glennon the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Month for November.

Offensive Rookie of the Month: Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Mike Glennon, who completed 62 of 88 passes (70.5 percent) for 785 yards with seven touchdowns and one interception for a 119.7 passer rating.

iCHFrLU910ksu.gif

The Panthers practiced in the Charlotte Convention Center ballroom yesterday because of the rain. Richardson's never invested in an indoor practice facility as the weather is generally pretty moderate, but the rain yesterday was AWFUL.

Offensive Rookie of the Month: Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Mike Glennon, who completed 62 of 88 passes (70.5 percent) for 785 yards with seven touchdowns and one interception for a 119.7 passer rating.

iCHFrLU910ksu.gif

I'm so afeard of Napoleon, I don't know how we keep it within four touchdowns.

He's the greatest QB I've ever seen. Napoleon > Montana > Marino>>>>>>>>Everyone Else.

Gigglepoo

A bunch of old people living in the 90's still think that division is relevant.

I'd be fine with the Eagles and Cowboys. Hell, I'd love the Cowboys on Sunday Night. But after watching last week's Monday Night Football game, the Redskins are Falcons bad.

I was thinking of that crazy answer to the job application "firstly he is black".

I expect that kind of shit in a boston draft room but I think you Dutchies were cool.

Ah I read that too. There is a thread about it? Honestly, that shit doesn't even surprise me anymore. It happens everywhere and it's more blatant than ever. On national television, at my university, everywhere.

I'm pretty sure the Dutchies used to be cool (or were at least trying to hide their racism), but nowadays with Geert Wilders for instance, it's pretty much accepted.

I believe this was right after he finished eating a burrito with his mexican friends. He was truly a great man, I miss him.

2 things he loved the most: Pats fans and everything Mexico.

Top Bottom