• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Belle is the hottest.

Kendrick is the least "hot", but most attractive overall.

Also, I'm pretty sure by now that Raiders fans hate everything that's good, so I think you should stop your baseless assumptions about them.

Lol, Raiders know Hot ladies when they see them. Too Bad they're all afraid to come to our stadium :(

Spinluck

So much hostility! Why can't we be friends my Baltimore counterparts. You guys are forgetting the real enemy.

The Real Enemy! said:
robert_irsay.jpg

jim-irsay-jacksonville-hot-dog.jpg

irsay-colts-lombardi-trophy-07-apjpg-f03f4f1ab9e47a48.jpg

The real enemy. :-D

Milchjon

You're pretty bright German, at least you understand the concept of hot vs attractiveness. I have a good understanding of Raiders fan having read a book on them. Its like National Geographic.

51SSzP%2B3PjL._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

pho is so good. especially when the weather sucks.

Yessssss. One of my newer obsessions.

I want you explain this one.

I don't think her face is as pretty as the others'. But she seems bright, funny and talented, from everything I've seen so far.

Sounds weird, I guess.

Not sure if this is old news
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m

#Chiefs LB Justin Houston won't need surgery on his dislocated elbow, per source. Sprained ligaments, torn muscles tho. May be out 2-3 weeks

out for the broncos and probably raiders rematch too.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On the real though, SpinD, Jim Irsay is a douchebag owner. He talks to much and disrespected what Peyton did for that miserable franchise. He was the one who wanted Trent Truck.

Wouldn`t be surprised if Luck left one day.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Would you rather have the Fords?

The Lions were at least somewhat relevant in the 90s. The Colts were Bucs bad.

Old man Ford rode Matt Millen till the end. Ford Jr. runs the show now and knows what he is doing. He did give Schwartz another chance, but in his defense Schwartz took over the worst team in NFL history.

MRSA

Banned
Are the Cowboys even fielding a defense tomorrow? Sean Lee and Morris Claiborne both ruled out. Demarcus Ware is running on fumes and everyone else other than maybe Brandon Carr sucks on that D.

Raiders get their mammoth LT Jared Veldheer back this week to keep Ware in check. Kevin Burnett ruled out, in comes Miles horrible angles Burris. Oh and that bum McFadden is back too.

Top Bottom