• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Farooq

Banned
rolle1.gif

Ankles!

Poor Rolle, got picked on the entire drive. Injuries do suck.

Are the Cowboys even fielding a defense tomorrow? Sean Lee and Morris Claiborne both ruled out. Demarcus Ware is running on fumes and everyone else other than maybe Brandon Carr sucks on that D.

Raiders get their mammoth LT Jared Veldheer back this week to keep Ware in check. Kevin Burnett ruled out, in comes Miles horrible angles Burris. Oh and that bum McFadden is back too.
Jennings still starting. He earned it..And also they gonna slowly work McFadden into the mix.

MRSA

Banned
Jennings still starting. He earned it..And also they gonna slowly work McFadden into the mix.

McFadden isn't the same player since his Lisfranc, neither is MJD after his Lisfranc. Lisfranc injuries are career enders. Jennings is turning into quite a cowbell back. He's not flashy but he'll bulldoze his way for a five yard gain. He also has the highest yards after contact in the NFL. He's injury prone as well, I also think the reason why he's doing so well is because he started at RB after the midway point of the season meaning he's pretty fresh still.

MRSA

Banned
Jennings has been impressive, fuck run DMC

Is MccCloin starting again? How did he look last week

McGloin is starting again, he earned the job so far. But his weaknesses are starting to show, especially his release. He has a low release, which is a problem as he's a midget for QB standards. He had a handful of passes that were batted down.

Farooq

Banned
Are the Cowboys even fielding a defense tomorrow? Sean Lee and Morris Claiborne both ruled out. Demarcus Ware is running on fumes and everyone else other than maybe Brandon Carr sucks on that D.

Raiders get their mammoth LT Jared Veldheer back this week to keep Ware in check. Kevin Burnett ruled out, in comes Miles horrible angles Burris. Oh and that bum McFadden is back too.

Dallas has Jason Hatcher, who is playing well at DT, Scandrick is also playing well, he helped limit Cruz last game against the Giants (also forced a fumble).

Other than that, the D line is made up of players that are other team's discards. Ernie Sims has played Mike once in his career and was playing terribly poor at the Will prior to that. Injuries at the linebacker position have forced them into a lot of dime/nickel packages, where safety Barry Church drops into the box, and rookies play both safety positions. When the team does field 3 linebackers, they use Wilber at Sam. Wilber was drafted as an OLB for the 3-4, seems a bit undersized for DE. He played well at Sam in the Giants game, but he was put there out of necessity.

Cowboys picked up Martez Wilson(former Raider), who may play the Sam? I heard a practice report saying he was working with both D line and linebackers. So I am not sure. They also picked up Sterling Moore. The rookie corner B.W.Webb was playing pretty poorly (at slot) and they lost Micah Pellerin to the Titans.

That is the lowdown.

They move Ware all around and Hatcher is playing really well. I think we got it tho. Sounds weird to say, but I think McG is gonna pick them apart.

Hopefully our D shows up, and Romo doesn't run any hurry up.

Also moving Barnes to LG is a huge upgrade over Nix, who has just been terrible. We actually have a pretty decent o-line now.

They move Ware all around and Hatcher is playing really well. I think we got it tho. Sounds weird to say, but I think McG is gonna pick them apart.

Hopefully our D shows up, and Romo doesn't run any hurry up.

Also moving Barnes to LG is a huge upgrade over Nix, who has just been terrible. We actually have a pretty decent o-line now.

Agreed.

Idk if McFadden is even gonna start. Jennings has been a beast all season.

fuck i just remembered tomorrow is thanksgiving. i dislike the holidays in a lot of ways. i don't have much family so its not much to handle but all that happens is my mom bitches about shit and my brother bitches about my mom and my cousins and whoever else have snide comments about this or that. am i a horrible person for saying that? perhaps but that's just the way it is!

although on the plus side about tomorrow ill have some people around to play my ps4/wiiU with and there's football... so yeah!

fuck i just remembered tomorrow is thanksgiving. i dislike the holidays in a lot of ways. i don't have much family so its not much to handle but all that happens is my mom bitches about shit and my brother bitches about my mom and my cousins and whoever else have snide comments about this or that. am i a horrible person for saying that? perhaps but that's just the way it is!

although on the plus side about tomorrow ill have some people around to play my ps4/wiiU with and there's football... so yeah!

:D

JABEE

Has Thursday Night Football made NFL Thanksgiving Day games less special? I still love them, but it doesn't feel as special.

Has Thursday Night Football made NFL Thanksgiving Day games less special? I still love them, but it doesn't feel as special.

The third game last year was by far the most entertaining of the day.

But I see what you're saying. We used to have no games on Thursdays except on Thanksgiving, now we have 15 Thursday night games a year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

As a Lions fan personally it does, because its ours every year and part of tradition. We all watch Lions games good or bad on Thanksgiving. Its been mostly bad but this squad of Stafford, Megatron, Bush, Bell, Suh, Fairley, Ansah etc.are changing that opinion.

Plus Thanksgiving is much more important than a random Thursday.

they were never "special" because the cowboys and lions are both god awful teams and organizations. but football in the afternoon and at night is never a bad thing

bionic77

Upgrade the family.

Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday ever invented. Amazing food you eat until your pants no longer fit and an entire day of sitting on your (now) fat ass watching movies and football and stupid holiday parades.

It don't get better than this brah.

Tell your family to lower the cunt factor and focus on the food and being nice.

Upgrade the family.

Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday ever invented. Amazing food you eat until your pants no longer fit and an entire day of sitting on your (now) fat ass watching movies and football and stupid holiday parades.

It don't get better than this brah.

Tell your family to lower the cunt factor and focus on the food and being nice.

i sometimes wonder what i will do if my wife ever gets fat because on one hand you married your spouse and you love them of course but what happens when you are no longer physically attracted to them? why are you even married at that point?

JABEE

Don't get me wrong I'm going to watch the games and enjoy them a lot and the matchups are a lot better than the matchups on TNF.

It just felt like there was a different wrinkle on Thanksgiving.

I also liked Saturday games at the end of December.

rando14

I just wanna see Lacy's squeezable cheeks (upstairs and downstairs) score a touchdown on Thanksgiving!

i sometimes wonder what i will do if my wife ever gets fat because on one hand you married your spouse and you love them of course but what happens when you are no longer physically attracted to them? why are you even married at that point?

Supposedly people love their wives for what's on the inside but I've never been in love so that might be all made up for all I know!!

I don't like most of my family. We always have holidays at my aunt's house and I spend most of the time watching TV in the basement by myself.

I just wanna see Lacy's squeezable cheeks (upstairs and downstairs) score a touchdown on Thanksgiving!

Supposedly people love their wives for what's on the inside but I've never been in love so that might be all made up for all I know!!

i understand that and i see that point but if you are literally not attracted sexually to your wife why would you be with her? or vice versa?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

There is no reason for you or her to get fat. It goes both ways. Guys drink beer and get fat, girls eat chocolate, sweets and get fat. Both need to go to the gym, stay in shape and you`ll of course be physically attractive for each other.

Look at the long relationship Stafford and his long time college GF have had. Both stay in prime shape and take care of themselves. Staff could get poon from any girl on the planet but his lady takes care of herself so he has no reason.

bionic77

Let's hope we never find out!

My wife is still skinny and my penis is still very physically attracted to her. Just wish we had more time for sex. Twins are not good for your sex life.

If I had to guess the answer to your wife getting obtuse (this is how Gata spelled fat on the SAT) is to turn the lights off and and think of Tebow.

Thats when love comes in. Did you marry the person for their looks or for their personality?

There is no reason for you or her to get fat. It goes both ways. Guys drink beer and get fat, girls eat chocolate, sweets and get fat. Both need to go to the gym, stay in shape and you`ll of course be physically attractive for each other.

Look at the long relationship Stafford and his long time college GF have had. Both stay in prime shape and take care of themselves. Staff could get poon from any girl on the planet but his lady takes care of herself so he has no reason.

i couldn't get fat if i tried :(

i do need to try to put on SOME weight before spring time because my basketball league is starting up again. let myself go since the last one ended.... and for me letting myself go means i lose weight

in other news, hitner dropping bombs on brees:

”So that’s not right because he did everything that he was supposed to do,” Whitner said of Brooks. “It’s not his fault that Drew Brees is a little guy and can’t really take a hit.”

Whitner explained he was not questioning Brees’ toughness – only his physical stature.

“He can’t take a hit,” Whitner said. “Ahmad is, what, 260 pounds? (Brees is), what, 6-foot, 190 (actually, listed at 209 pounds)? Just because it looks bad, because this guy’s in the weight room and does his job – rushes the quarterback and put a hit on him, which is part of the game of football. He can’t take a hit.

“Drew Brees and those guys are over there celebrating. We kind of have a formula against those guys and hopefully we’ll see them again in the playoffs.”

The Saints trailed 20-17 with three minutes left at the time of the play that negated a turnover. New Orleans kicked two field goals in the final minutes for a 23-20 victory.

“We look at him as being one of the greats, but come and beat us,” Whitner said of Brees. “Come and win a football game. Don’t take that one. They didn’t earn that football game. We felt like we had an opportunity to win it, we felt like we outplayed them and we felt like we should have won. So hopefully, we’ll see them again.”

truer words never spoken!

squicken

!

No uncommon. I enjoy the holiday but most people I know get real stressed about it.

Also doesn't help you to know the 49ers are gonna get embarrassed by the shitty ass Rams on Sunday

Thats when love comes in. Did you marry the person for their looks or for their personality?

but then loving and caring for someone deeply who you aren't attracted to is describing a friend, not a spouse

No uncommon. I enjoy the holiday but most people I know get real stressed about it.

Also doesn't help you to know the 49ers are gonna get embarrassed by the shitty ass Rams on Sunday

squicken

but then loving and caring for someone deeply who you aren't attracted to is describing a friend, not a spouse

Me and mech are using our powers for the rest of the year, but since the Rams are winning, this isn't an issue. You are on. 1 week, no anime shit

Don't know if posted, but three positions in need for all 32 teams per NFL.com article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-draft-order-top-three-needs-for-all-32-teams

Read this earlier. Why would the Rams need RB, let alone as the number one need? They have two rookies they really like.. It's what sucks about reading stuff about the Rams. No one watches the games. Just highlights and FF

Me and mech are using our powers for the rest of the year, but since the Rams are winning, this isn't an issue. You are on. 1 week, no anime shit

Read this earlier. Why would the Rams need RB, let alone as the number one need? They have two rookies they really like.. It's what sucks about reading stuff about the Rams. No one watches the games. Just highlights and FF

i made a promise to NFL-age and indeed myself that i would never subject another human being to the depravity of a anime avatar

Top Bottom