• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

GAMEDAY!! SO PUMPED! New avatar in celebration of the home opener and the first Sunday football for the Birds. As fun as MNF is, Sundays at one FEELS more like football to me.

BTW, Kelly is running the steps of the Linc, Rocky-style, this morning.

cfaMJmc.jpg

THAT'S MY COACH!!

ibuhQCERqFJTWQ.gif

God damn this man! He is going out of his way to erase the nasty taste of Reid.

And welcome back Konka. More Eagles fans the better!

eznark

Banned

He was probably just running up the steps because he was tipped off about Reid's mezzanine level donut stash. Fat dudes running stairs...man oh man

Konka

Banned

Feels good to be back. I am loving my netherlands gamepass vpn solution. I can watch the game today despite CBS trying to punish me with the awful that is Baltimore v Cleveland.

eznark

Banned
Interesting stats on Suh and his personal foul stuff. He really isn't close to being a league-leader in the category, but the stuff he does is so far above and beyond ridiculous that he deserves all of the media ire.

Not even close? That chart shows him second?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Not even close? That chart shows him second?

I meant in the last 1 1/2 years. The vast majority of those were from his first year and he's really toned it down. I'll edit the post.

It's pretty obvious he has toned it down. He just has moments of pure rage. It's weird--almost as if there's another example on the team that is the exact same way...Hmm...

squicken

Interesting stats on Suh and his personal foul stuff. He really isn't close to being a league-leader in the category, but the stuff he does is so far above and beyond ridiculous that he deserves all of the media ire.

Yeah Goldston is a headhunter. I wish the league would come down harder on him since he refuses to clean up his play

So hyped for the game today. Luck vs. Tannehill round 2. Go Dolphins! The road to slightly overachieving with a wildcard playoff birth and first round loss continues today!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why would Freeman request a trade? Makes no sense. Stay there and destroy the organization from within. Or at least get Schiano fired.

Colasante

Schefter has certainly earned the benefit of the doubt at this point, but the Simms and Freeman bits of news both seem fishy. I'm not sure how much I really buy either.

MechDX

Schefter has certainly earned the benefit of the doubt at this point, but the Simms and Freeman bits of news both seem fishy. I'm not sure how much I really buy either.

Freeman was LaConfora

First Varisty Jackets, and now Vanilla Ice. What do the Texans think they are doing?

Not the same. Vanilla Ice is a halftime show, still embarrassing but its a halftime show no one but people at the stadium will see. the jackets was fucking Barwin and Cody. So enjoy Barwin and his one highlight a game

Hour and a half away from seeing Ponder open up with a interception. Only good thing that could come out of the Vikes game today is Ponder does so bad, he actually gets benched. Won't happen though since the Vikings organization has no fucking backbone.

harSon

Banned
I really hope Fitzgerald and Julio Jones are effective today... my fantasy team depends on it. I'm kind of reluctant to start Fitz even though he's expected to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom