• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias

Banned
I don't know what the fuck Stave was doing, but the refs whistled it down. There should have been plenty of time to spike it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The only reason to watch College football is to see all the fucks up that happen.

2019258877.jpg

Bring back the replacement refs!

I wish I had time to watch more College Football, but I just care so much more about the NFL. For all the hours spent on Sunday, I'd feel bad for my kids if I filled up Saturday too.

Tommorrow is going to be great. Can't wait to get that stink of 7 TDs off. If we lose to the Browns in Baltimore.....I just can't fathom it.

squicken

Much prefer this ATL game to the AZ game. House money with the Falcons. Rams need to steal either this one or next week at DAL

I wish I had time to watch more College Football, but I just care so much more about the NFL. For all the hours spent on Sunday, I'd feel bad for my kids if I filled up Saturday too.

Tommorrow is going to be great. Can't wait to get that stink of 7 TDs off. If we lose to the Browns in Baltimore.....I just can't fathom it.

Flacco willing, it will

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
p.s.

we can't even get our plays in properly at home with no crowd noise. the noise won't be a factor but we will still have to waste timeouts and will still have delays of game just like we did last week and last year! oh well!
That's the spirit!

Why can't it be 8pm already.

Gobias

Banned
Best case scenario:

Baltimore D sucks it up and Trent takes control of game, gets around 30 carries. Weeden keeps his fuck ups to a minimum and throws a couple of good deep balls. Flacco gonna Flacco for 2 INTS, one of them a taint. Browns win 27-20

More realistic:

Flacco plays good enough, Weeden sucks it up. Trent is a non force in the game. Ravens win 30-17.

squicken

If we're going to lose, it has to be on the D, not Flacco. It will be a disaster in Baltimore, the city, team, fans, if Flacco fails so spectacularly after signing that death sentence of a contract.

Now that Ray is gone I got no hate for your team. I hope the Browns do well just b/c the fans have suffered so long. I would expect a lower scoring game just b/c I really think Horton is a good coach, and think Norv will be more conservative this week with Weeden

While I think it's unlikely that we win, it's not out of the realm of possibility. I dont think either of our teams are quite as bad as they looked last week.

But...if we start off 0-2 again my morale is gonna be at an all time low. I've been bummed before but I never have felt like I did walking out of the stadium last week.

Milchjon

Thanks for setting us free and then letting us off the hook!

I'm serious, that was an awesome thing to do.

Late edit: "setting us free" might not be the right term. Not like ever German was an innocent victim. "Kicking our asses", maybe.

eznark

Banned
Who is Rich Eisen referring to when he says "will Chris Long be able to chase down the Natural?" does Jeff Francoeur play for the Falcons now?

And Raiders only come up 229, So really Chan is nearly a Patriots fan

It's a solid theory. It's like those politicians who's constantly condemning homosexuals and rants about family values and protecting the sanctity of marriage and then you find out he's been the caboose on more man-trains than George Michael and keeps a secret harem of young Turkish boys.

Classic closeted self-loathing Pats fan. After they find Chan dead in the back of his ambulance after OD'ing on meds he stole from kids with cancer they're going to open up his apartment and find his twisted Tom Brady love shrine.

Milchjon

It's a solid theory. It's like those politicians who's constantly condemning homosexuals and rants about family values and protecting the sanctity of marriage and then you find out he's been the caboose on more man-trains than George Michael and keeps a secret harem of young Turkish boys.

Classic closeted self-loathing Pats fan. After they find Chan dead in the back of his ambulance after OD'ing on meds he stole from kids with cancer they're going to open up his apartment and find his twisted Tom Brady love shrine.

See also: bionic77

JCizzle

A day of reckoning for Trent Truck and Grandpa Weeden. Will they take control of the afc north? Will they choke in spectacular fashion? Will be one of the early games I keep an eye on!

beast786

So all the local writers are picking Aizona and the national Lions.

I guess the world doesn't know about our history at Arizona and our secoundry

eznark

Banned
Since when is Michael Silver on NFLN? Guy is almost as bad as Florio with his made up shit and "guys I know in Tampa Bay" lies.

Someone is wrong. Not worried either way though. Just don't see him making his debut in Baltimore next week in a game he will not miss

I would almost think he might sit out this week to make sure that he can play against the Ravens. I am sure he has that game circled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom