• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

CUT THEM DOWN

Yes Sir!

snapshot200908070505428.jpg

ShaneB

Then just watch them all and enjoy yourself. Honestly I would have a lot less stress If I did that.

Exactly :) It's a bit of wanting to join a nflteam-gaf and cheer along, but eh, I've loved sports all my life, and I'm baffled at how much it stresses people out because of the ups and downs it can bring.

If you dont have a local team to be emotionally invested in this is the best way to go about it.

Yeah, I'll go about just learning the more advance stuff about football, and if I develop a connection to any team, so be it, if not, no big deal too.

cajunator

Banned
WTF? You are nuts. They are easily one of the worst teams. They lost to the Jets for gods sake.

never underestimate an NFL team, let alone one that just got a heartbreaking letdown. On top of that a divisional rival away from home that hates the Saints. Yeah Im fucking nervous. I dont care if its Freeman and a bad offense. I hope my Saints are ready and not too arrogant. But I think Payton will keep them from being that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Big news: Cee-Lo was replaced as opening act for @nflnetwork's Thursday Night Football. It'll be Miss World Priyanka Chopra w "In My City."

I don't know who that person is but...

Palance1.gif

never underestimate an NFL team, let alone one that just got a heartbreaking letdown. On top of that a divisional rival away from home that hates the Saints. Yeah Im fucking nervous. I dont care if its Freeman and a bad offense. I hope my Saints are ready and not too arrogant. But I think Payton will keep them from being that.

For some strange reason, the Bucs seem to always get win at least one game against the Saints. It's like the Falcons when we play the Panthers.

cajunator

Banned
For some strange reason, the Bucs seem to always get win at least one game against the Saints. It's like the Falcons when we play the Panthers.

NFC South teams match up well with each other. They always end up in a close fight. I always dread divisional games. But they are usually a lot of fun too and come down to the wire.

You guys held the Falcons to 17 points, you will hold the Bucs to negative points. The pass rush was in Matty Ice's face all day, I cant even imagine Freeman against it.

cajunator

Banned
You guys held the Falcons to 17 points, you will hold the Bucs to negative points. The pass rush was in Matty Ice's face all day, I cant even imagine Freeman against it.

Im nervous about Doug Martin. He killed us before.
With our deplete Dline and shitty linebackers I dunno how its going to go.

NFC South teams match up well with each other. They always end up in a close fight. I always dread divisional games. But they are usually a lot of fun too and come down to the wire.

Which is why I really don't get all the over reactions either way to our game on Sunday. Seemed like just another Falcons vs. Saints game to me. I don't think it was a statement game for either team.

I mean if S-Jax or Tony G hold onto the football at the end, are the Saints suddenly not back? lol

Syrinx

I am legit scared of your Bucs this week. no joke.

Well the Bucs have to come out firing on all cylinders and win this game if they don't want the season to end just as it's starting. They can't go into New England 0-2. I can only hope Schiano is driving this point home as much as he can.

cajunator

Banned
Which is why I really don't get all the over reactions either way to our game on Sunday. Seemed like just another Falcons vs. Saints game to me. I don't think it was a statement game for either team.

I mean if S-Jax or Tony G hold onto the football at the end, are the Saints suddenly not back? lol

I detest talking good about the Falcons but the team is legit good. Theres no denying that. Im just glad my Saints might be able to keep up this year. I really hate watching the Falcons running away with the division the last couple years. Although 2 points was fucking hilarious.

Broank

Never thought Edelman would end up starting WR for the Patriots after he failed spectacularly when they tried to use him over Welker early last year. But now he looks like the best option they have.

Dragon

Banned
Go bareback a Cambodian street whore you fucknozzle.

Fucknozzle is a new one. Are you saying that he's fucking a nozzle, like the part of a hose that spits the water (that would be weirdly like fucking two dicks together), or are you saying all he is is someone who fucks a lot and has a dick. Either way I'd question how much of that is true Gata.

I don't understand how he could get in trouble for what he did. Although if Bucket was in R* HQ he'd be furiously fapping so much he wouldn't even notice he was blindfolded.

I don't think he gave details on what was in the email, probably couldn't for legal purposes. Maybe they were asking for his account details to expedite the cash transfer.

Milchjon

Someone save all the images from the GTA thread for me, I'll be on my phone with a terrible data connection for a few days, and I wanna be able to see Bucket's work :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom