• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

The email wasn't from Rockstar it was from Deep Silver and Volition. They invited him to Rockstar HQ but he got snagged by DS ninjas. he is now tied up in a basement and being forced to finish Saints Row 1-4 at 100% each while Europe's "The Final Countdown" is on a constant loop.

schaub is still your father in law

sup nori

Why do the Chargers suck so much?

Dutch Patriot said:
It's official.

I just turned 21 (in this timezone).

I'm now an old.

And finally old enough to get shitfaced in your country.

You know what time it is...

71G6X.gif

Happy Birthday dude, come back to the US (properly this time, Beast Coast) and get shitfaced.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Some old lady decided to ruin my day by trying to make a left turn in front of my beloved truck. Farewell, my beautiful friend... :(

We're both ok. She was pretty distraught, though.

effzee

Some old lady decided to ruin my day by trying to make a left turn in front of my beloved truck. Farewell, my beautiful friend... :(

Good to hear both of you are ok.

I turn 30 next week :(

Striker

I wonder if Jacobs gets his #27 back from Stevie Brown. Looked weird as hell as #45 in SF.

Anyways, at least pass pro is upgraded. Not so much of a receiver or runner (behind this OL), but I think mostly they just wanted somebody to help Eli be able to look downfield.

Vyer

It's official.

I'm now an old.

Happy birthday kid.

Damn that sucks. Good to hear you are ok
until the soreness kicks in

brentech

That sucks. I hate that shit. I've been lucky enough not to be in a wreck since someone rear ended me on I75 near Cincinnati in 2002. My wife on the other hand......

ChanHuk

Banned
It's official.

I'm now an old.

Fake Worst German. Even though your spoon fed by your rich dad, you're still better than that $80 spoon fed Lunchbox. Happy birthday.

Cordially
Best Cambodian

71G6X.gif

Happy Birthday dude, come back to the US (properly this time, Beast Coast) and get shitfaced.

Thank you brother!

I wanna go to Boston in the summer, but might have to push it back a year for financial reasons :D! Maybe I can save enough to do a little tour across the best/bEAST coast.

Happy birthday bro!

Thank you Patriots brother!

Happy Birthday.

Shirtless bro!

Hookers and blow! happy birthday

And regular bro !

Happy birthday kid.

Thank you my fellow old!

We have the same Bday. I will be 29. Blah. People are trying to make me celebrate. It sucks.

Thank you birthday bro!

Welcome the wrinkles.

Happy birthday! Did you get een opblaaskrokodil?

I'll try to get one on friday and party with it. No shirt, just an opblaaskrokodil. Even the biggest azijnpisser can't hate on that.

Thanks bro!

Happy bday Dutch! You have to visit Vegas now.

Niners suck

Go Hawks

I'll meet you in Vegas! Thanks bro!

Happy Birthday, Dutch!

I still can't believe the Eagles won. I'm really excited.

Thanks brother

Fake Worst German. Even though your spoon fed by your rich dad, you're still better than that $80 spoon fed Lunchbox. Happy birthday.

Cordially
Best Cambodian

My favorite Cambodian ever!

Legit shot at 0-16
That offense was so inept watching it almost made me hate the game of football. That said, Henne has to be better than Gabbart and they will get Blackmon back eventually. But yeah, they are worse than the Raiders from what I've seen and should be the frontrunners for the first pick in the next draft.

Also, Happy Birthday, buddy!

squicken

So Falcons fans, what is the vibe this week? Just a weird game vs New Orleans? I'm sure the fans and media had the game vs STL circled as an easy win, so I'm just curious what the worry spots are now vs preseason?

Rams have @ATL then Dallas on the road, so the hope is they can steal one, though they "should" win neither

effzee

haha what day. 16th i turn 25 :/

the 17th

As a birthday gift I just found out that CBS is airing the Eagles-Chargers game here in NYC on Sunday!

Makes sense. Jets play Thursday night and the Giants giants game is at 4pm. What better game to show here @1?

Means my Sunday NFL ticket is going to waste for at least the first three weeks.

Blaine Gabbert was 1 of 7 and 1 int for passes over 11 yards and had something like 12 passes not reach the los
It was like he was incapable of anything but checkdowns but he even sucked at those somehow. Throw in bad receivers, an abysmal o-line, and unimpressive RB's and you have a recipe for a special kind of offensive futility.

Fox318

Code:
Round	Pick	Team			Name			School
1	1	Carolina Panthers	Cam Newton		Auburn
1	8	Tennessee Titans	Jake Locker		Washington
1	10	Jacksonville Jaguars	Blaine Gabbert		Missouri
1	12	Minnesota Vikings	Christian Ponder	Florida State
2	35	Cincinnati Bengals	Andy Dalton		TCU
2	36	San Francisco 49ers	Colin Kaepernick	Nevada
3	74	New England Patriots	Ryan Mallett 		Arkansas

Second round was the only good round.

Status