• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

In 2010 they draft Pouncey, in 2011 they draft Gilbert, in 2012 they draft Decastro. Gilbert takes out Decastro for most of the year last year and this year Decastro takes out Pouncey for the whole year. Yep, they struck gold with this crew. No wonder why the throwback uniforms look just like the ones the Three Stooges wore.
That seems really sad

exarkun

Daaaayuuum, Blackghost got 11 games right on pickems? And Im tied with squicken's know-it-all ass? Shit has got to be rigged.

JABEE

In 2010 they draft Pouncey, in 2011 they draft Gilbert, in 2012 they draft Decastro. Gilbert takes out Decastro for most of the year last year and this year Decastro takes out Pouncey for the whole year. Yep, they struck gold with this crew. No wonder why the throwback uniforms look just like the ones the Three Stooges wore.
Shows you how important the draft is in ensuring consistent contenders. A dry spell like the Eagles or Steelers had is all it takes to fall behind. At least you guys have a Franchise QB to will your team to victories.

bionic77

Shows you how important the draft is in insuring consistent contenders. A dry spell like the Eagles or Steelers had is all it takes to fall behind. At least you guys have a Franchise QB to will your team to victories.
A franchise qb behind a tight end converted into center is just a tackling dummy.

You could see Ben was scared in the 2nd half and I can't blame him!

It would be crazy if this new guy turns out to be good and takes Pounceys job. Dude has
been very injury prone and if the new dude steps up he might lose his job over it.

That offense was so inept watching it almost made me hate the game of football. That said, Henne has to be better than Gabbart and they will get Blackmon back eventually. But yeah, they are worse than the Raiders from what I've seen and should be the frontrunners for the first pick in the next draft.

Also, Happy Birthday, buddy!

Thanks bud!

Happy birthday, I turned 33 last month. If you say your old at 21 then fuck I'm a damn dinosaur lol.

At least you still got your looks! Thanks brother!

Happy birthday bro!

Go Niners.

Fuck the Hawks.

I like the football hatred. Thanks bro!

happy birthday bro

fuck the seahawks

Fuck the Jets :D!

Thanks brother

LETS GO BUCS! BEAT THOSE AINTS

also happy birthday dutch

Thank you, my Taco Bell loving bro!

happy birthday dutchy

ill drink a west coast ipa in your honor

I'll drink some Hertog Jan in your honor, brother!

Happy bday Dutch.

Thank you, I feel that we took it to a new level of broness.

Happy birthday Dutch you old biiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Thank you, old ass broooooother

gelukkige verjaardag

*Fijne verjaardag seems like a better translation, but fair enough!

Thanks, hope your Jets lose brother!

happy birthday, Dutch

don't be sorry for partying!

I'm never sorry! Why would I be sorry for taking my shirt off? #ShirtlessRevolution

Thanks my facebook official brother

Even though you're a Pats fan...Happy Birthday!

It's all love in here! Thanks bro!

Happy birthday Dutch and Hunter.

ffs you're both so damn young

Us olds should stick together! Thanks bro!

iK9r0yLKXyCvt.gif

We are totally true bros. Thanks

At 25 I think its time to go back to school or go into military.

Happy bday dutxh

Thanks bro!

*brofist*

It's my birthday too.

Happy birthday!

Edit: Used the word 'Bro' or 'Brother' 30 times in the last 2 pages. Sweet deal, bro

Shows you how important the draft is in ensuring consistent contenders. A dry spell like the Eagles or Steelers had is all it takes to fall behind. At least you guys have a Franchise QB to will your team to victories.

That's what probably is the worst part, Ben's lost a lot of his pull shit from nowhere magic. Since opening at 6-3 last year, they are now on a 2-6 run. If this keeps up, he's the next Philip Rivers.

JABEE

Being compared to snes went too far.
snes was a man. He had boundaries. He had the poor misfortune of being from Florida and rooting for the Buccaneers. He understood his place in the world.

He may have been a tad bit over-zealous about Nintendo, but the old man had a good heart.

I have tried so hard to find a heart in you, Gata. I just can't. I'm at a complete loss.

snes was a man. He had boundaries. He had the poor misfortune of being from Florida and rooting for the Buccaneers. He understood his place in the world.

He may have been a tad bit over-zealous about Nintendo, but the old man had a good heart.

I have tried so hard to find a heart in you, Gata. I just can't. I'm at a complete loss.

Being compared to snes is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
It crossed a line that should never be crossed.

LJ11

Watched coaches film of Pats/Bills.

Couple of thoughts. Pats OL can be relentless, go home if you're a soft ass panzie. Our DL played too soft, need to be tougher.

Woods should have had a bigger game, was twisting Talib up. Faster than you think, gets on you quick.

LG will kill the Bills all year round. Will cause huge problems, could see it affecting Manuel on a few plays. Had guys open deeper but didn't have time or space.

Brady's really gun shy when he doesn't trust his guys around him. Didn't work the deeper parts of the fields at all. Years ago, he saw single high and he was going over the top, had chances, didn't take them.

Manuel is a first read guy right now. Taking the short stuff and leaving the bigger plays out there. Had a couple of chances with a clean pocket to work it deeper, didn't pull the trigger. Needs to work more of the field, everything was in the middle for the most part.

I ran one play back 15 times because I had no idea what the bills were trying to do on O. Slanted protection Left, almost looked like a zone run left, no fake run though, Manuel went right however and Ninkowhateverthefuck was left unblocked. May have had guys open deep but no time, definite two on one against safety, TE may have fucked up. Strange play.

Glenn kept Jones locked down in pass pro, wasn't that great in the run game but hard to tell with that scrub playing net to him.

I'll finish the rest of the game later, will do a few other games during the week if I can fit it in

bionic77

I do agree with you out about Pouncey, dude has been a china doll. The Velasco signing is a bit of a silver lining.
Velasco is supposed to be pretty decent and he should be hungrier than a Sconi after 2nd dinner.

The problem is that it going to take time for them to gel together. As I said before, this is where great coaches make their mark. They find a way to make it work. Our team has 8 days between games and found a suitable replacement. Now lets see how Tomlin and Haley can react. Will they just continue to pound their head in the wall regardless of personnel or are they going to get creative?

LJ11

How did he miss that hole?

Never had the best vision, but he was basically at EJs hip all game long. Need to get him downhill, when he's going east/west he's tempted to do what he wants to do most of all, turn the corner.

Fred's more patient, and he doesn't want to turn the corner unless its his best option.

Godslay

Banned
in prison

Damn. Good luck Bucket.

Just remember:

"Conjugal visits? Mmmm. Not that I know of. Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right. W-Why do you ask, anyway?"

MechDX

Damn. Good luck Bucket.

Just remember:

"Conjugal visits? Mmmm. Not that I know of. Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right. W-Why do you ask, anyway?"

And say "HI!" to Aaron for Pats GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom