• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

iPad Mini is awful w/GIFs but I just sort of expect that from a lower spec tablet. Should we just link to GIFs?

edit; Russell already scared he'll lose and trying to get out of his bet

Russell doesn't want to hurt his good looks

Kaep is as hideous as it gets, he has absolutely nothing to lose

here go dat reggi bussa jussa robitussuhh

5cEICn9.jpg

Doorman

We need more Joe Fauria touchdown dance gifs.

I'm not terribly excited about the win over the Vikings, as I think we very well would have lost that game if a quarterback better than Ponder were at the helm there. He started sailing a lot of passes during their last few comeback attempts and there were still mistakes being made on both sides of the ball. Fauria looks legit and definitely deserves getting more opportunities, which it sounds like he'll get. And they'll need someone like that to step up and be the undervalued but dangerous extra option, with so much defensive effort going to try to limit Bush and CJ. I stand by my comments during the game that Pettigrew is a bum and Delmas is an idiot, not that the latter will matter much by week 4 when his knee explodes.

I do think that the Lions have it within them to go to Arizona and win, despite the thrashing they took there last year...but I can't say it's even close to guaranteed. Situations like this against seemingly-beatable opponents always have a way of coming back to bite us in the ass.

brentech

iPad Mini is awful w/GIFs but I just sort of expect that from a lower spec tablet. Should we just link to GIFs?

edit; Russell already scared he'll lose and trying to get out of his bet
I have original Nexus 7 (asus) and it's not much better when multiple gifs are on a page. Not sure if the Samsung version is any faster.

Rockstar games suck. If I wanted to play as a criminal I'd just start a Niners franchise on Madden.

let me ask you this. can you be penalized in a football game if you late hit a player on your own team? if the answer to that is no (and it is) then you cannot and WILL NOT be arrested or charged for beating the shit out of a teammate off the field! no crime, no time!

and a second question. is it illegal to snort ground up adderall off a teammates dick? the answer is no... unless adderall is illegal in the NFL. which it is. guilty as charged sherman/browner/rest of seahawks!

cdyhybrid

let me ask you this. can you be penalized in a football game if you late hit a player on your own team? if the answer to that is no (and it is) then you cannot and WILL NOT be arrested or charged for beating the shit out of a teammate off the field! no crime, no time!

and a second question. is it illegal to snort ground up adderall off a teammates dick? the answer is no... unless adderall is illegal in the NFL. which it is. guilty as charged sherman/browner/rest of seahawks!

I dunno, I'm pretty sure hitting your teammate over the head at a party with a beer bottle is worth at least 1 star in GTA!

Plus you have Eric Wright's underground narcotics operation.

I dunno, I'm pretty sure hitting your teammate over the head at a party with a beer bottle is worth at least 1 star in GTA!

Plus you have Eric Wright's underground narcotics operation.

1. it wasn't at a party. it was after getting back from the bar and divens wouldn't give brooks his car keys because he was drunk. give the man his fucking keys he owns the car you asshole divens!

2. eric wright has never broken a rule as a san francisco 49er except the rule of falling in love at first sight... which he did when he saw kap shirtless. and i'll be honest, i can't blame him!

Freaked about waivers this week. Ive got the top pick, and its set to decrease my priority by 1 for each player I get. Right now I have it set at

Edelman
Bell
Cameron
Rams D (my D was terribad)
Pryor
Julius Thomas

Im hoping everything works out cause my bench is horrible. And one miscalculation could lead to me losing out on Bell....Still debating moving him to No. 1.

/livejournal

The San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks will square off this week on Sunday Night Football on NBC in one of the premier matchups of the early season schedule. The teams aren’t particularly fond of each other. The head coaches don’t like each other and both teams are among the favorites to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl in February.

An extra layer of intrigue was added as the starting quarterback for each team supposedly entered into a bet where the loser would have to shave off an eyebrow if they don’t earn the victory Sunday night. However, that bet may not be completely set in stone after all.

Seahawks’ quarterback Russell Wilson addressed the bet with Colin Kaepernick made in a promotional video for EA Sports on the Dave “Softy” Mahler show on 950 KJR-AM in Seattle on Tuesday.

“He’s going to have to shave off his (eyebrows),” Wilson joked.

Wilson then said the bet wasn’t truly something they took seriously but did say they may still provide some kind of payoff depending on who wins the battle of NFC West heavyweights Sunday night.

“It was more of just a friendly, joking around type deal. It’s not real serious. We’ll probably do something digitally. Something like that,” Wilson said.

tsk tsk wussle. ask erron what happens to bet welchers

MechDX

That wasnt even a comeback. If someone has been a fan for that long then they are a real fan unlike all these new Seahawk and Texans fans.

Don't really need a comeback. You are the kid in elementary school who keeps hitting his head on the wall and saying ouch, yet keeps doing it.

Dragon

Banned
It's Webkit that's awful with gifs for the most part and it's been that way for a long fucking time. Pretty aggravating I have a computer with 16 gigs of ram and it completely flips out. But I still love Chrome for being able to see on my phone what other tabs I have open on the five computers I own.

Godslay

Banned
Sounds like more legal trouble for Von. Cruising with a suspended license? Guess we'll will know more tomorrow. I'm going to bed.

squicken

Gata is a true Pats fan who gets too much grief.

Von Miller idk. So many bad decisions, though I do think there's some stupidity involved in Suh trying to end guys' career being worth 100k while Miller gets suspended for having a pot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom