• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Its the rules, don't be stupid and follow the rules.. Does YOUR job allow you to smoke a little pot?

I don't smoke pot, but my friends smoke all the time. Most jobs don't have regular drug tests :). So most people only worry about it if they're going for interviews.

MechDX

I don't smoke pot, but my friends smoke all the time. Most jobs don't have regular drug tests :). So most people only worry about it if they're going for interviews.

That's a risk they take. May be cornball but just because some do it doesn't mean its ok. Von knows the policy, at least I think he does. Maybe not...

When or does the NFL personal conduct policy kick in here as far as suspensions or fines go?

ive never smoked pot but i don't really have a problem with it. still, you have to be a fucking idiot to possibly endanger your gravy train as a professional athlete. you can't just curb that shit for 5-10 years, or however long you plan to play football?

MechDX

My job would not test as they should not. I might pass a UA given to me now. Maybe.beliefs do not always equal a pothead.

You cant defend Von. He knows the rules and the policies and he keeps breaking them. He doesn't have to agree he can always walk away. I don't want a moral battle over pot because I can honestly care less but rules are rules.

You simply can not defend dumb

ChanHuk

Banned
My job would not test as they should not. I might pass a UA given to me now. Maybe.beliefs do not always equal a pothead.

True fact, you can get Promethazine with codeine in Arizona without a doctor's Rx with a pharmacist approval. Should I still be banned from work granted I signed a waiver saying I wouldn't do such drugs without doctor recommendation?

You cant defend Von. He knows the rules and the policies and he keeps breaking them. He doesn't have to agree he can always walk away. I don't want a moral battle over pot because I can honestly care less but rules are rules.

You simply can not defend dumb

He has enough money to hire a legal lawyer, he's just a dumb ass fuck.

Pablo Torres was on Olbermann tonight and commented on the Giants' signing of Brandon Jacobs. He said some very interesting comments:

- reportedly during the workout McGahee appeared to have "much more left in the tank" than anyone else
- Giants signed Jacobs moreso because of the reason everyone thought, familiarity with the scheme. They view him as a caretaker at this point.
- Jacobs will be a good influence on the other RBs... dunno how true that is.
- Giants would have no issues him Jacobs as a 3rd down back... I'm guessing Jacobs got a hands transplant.

Lunchbox

Banned
ive never smoked pot but i don't really have a problem with it. still, you have to be a fucking idiot to possibly endanger your gravy train as a professional athlete. you can't just curb that shit for 5-10 years, or however long you plan to play football?
it's like that street thug QB you have wasting his body with prison tattoos and blowing his paycheck on shoes people stop wearing after hitting puberty

some people are scum

ChanHuk

Banned
it's like that street thug QB you have wasting his body with prison tattoos and blowing his paycheck on shoes people stop wearing after hitting puberty

some people are scum

Some people live off their dad's and become serial killers. Especially ones that pay $80 for a frozen dinner.

Fuck you Lunchbox, your own bills without rich daddy. Fuckin sponge

Lunchbox

Banned
Some people live off their dad's and become serial killers. Especially ones that pay $80 for a frozen dinner.

Fuck you Lunchbox, your own bills without rich daddy. Fuckin sponge
Pats are 1-0
my Abercrombie jacket costs more than your house
my penis isn't wider than it's taller like yours

why don't you sniff some markers and imitate Von Miller bra, your hate for the superior part of this country can't hurt the #patriotway

Pats are 1-0

why don't you sniff some markers and imitate Von Miller bra, your hate for the superior part of this country can't hurt the #patriotway

Sweet abercrombie jacket dawg, are you gonna wear it to graduation or is it more of a post homecoming/prom style you won't mind spilling any of you case of Dawg Lite Limearita Select 64 in the new low flow vortex foil cans?

Waiting for football again.

The luxury of having baseball on everyday.

tqUxz.gif

some people are scum

I know deep down you love kap. He converted you after he ravaged the pats. I know in public you have to talk trash on him but I also know you were attracted to his bad boy nature after so many years of faux tough guy Tom!

jakncoke

Banned
What happened to Jak?
Last year when the refs jobbed up 2 calls that resulted in touchdowns against the Giants this thread went full retard. Full troll mode even though they admitted the refs are cunts and were wrong, so I was like fuck you bitches im not going to talk football with yall if you're going to be douchbags. And I walked off the stage. Let me remind yall I'll always be better than that lip stick wearing gata that useless degenerate 40 post a day Jag fan!

Godslay

Banned
What the hell, are you serious?!

You're going to bed this early?

Central time. It was midnight when I went to bed.

Lifetime ban for Von incoming

Not over this, can't touch him on that. At this rate though who knows what will happen down the road. No pun intended.

Pats are 1-0

Don't overhype Michigan. Lunchbox has no girth. This explains the small Asian women fetish.

LJ11

Von has a driver. You think these teams don't have limo services that players can call at a moments notice?

Dudes don't give a shit.

Godslay

Banned
Von has a driver. You think these teams don't have limo services that players can call at a moments notice?

Dudes don't give a shit.

Yeah especially for a star player. Pretty sure the Broncos would drive him wherever he wants to go on a moments notice.

Hope he gets it together before something bad actually happens beside all these dumbass infractions. Help him Peyton!

Godslay

Banned
Von a damn hippy maaaan. Dumb ...but apparently does not like the soft rules. What a soft guy?!?!? This supposed bad boy image will make him more popular when he can play.

Well, I just hope it's not the symptoms of a greater problem.

He was out partying with you on your birthday wasn't he? Shouldn't make a guy dd, if he doesn't have a license!

Bowser

Star Lotulelei named top rookie of Week 1 by Rob Rang at CBS (weekly series he's going to be doing):

Lotulelei, whom the Panthers selected 14th overall out of Utah, earned the start alongside veteran defensive tackle Dwan Edwards and underrated defensive ends Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy. The rookie hardly relied upon his help, however, frequently absorbing double-teams and yet still recording four tackles in his debut, including a three-yard tackle for loss of Seahawks' star running back Marshawn Lynch and nearly recording a sack for a safety of quarterback Russell Wilson.
Lotulelei was part of a unit that held Lynch to just 43 yards on 17 carries, less than half of his 99.38 yard-per-game average of a season ago.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...rookie-of-week-one-panthers-dt-star-lotulelei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom