• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

This quote pretty much sums up why I decided against staying here after my brief trial in NFLGaf. Seriously, wishing injury on any person, any player? That is disgusting. You should be ashamed at yourself, not only making yourself look terrible, but conforming to the culture that American Football has created.

Seriously disgusting.

Yep. It's despicable. Wishing injuries on players, picking on Jags fans etc...it getting pretty bad.

Clockwork5

This quote pretty much sums up why I decided against staying here after my brief trial in NFLGaf. Seriously, wishing injury on any person, any player? That is disgusting. You should be ashamed at yourself, not only making yourself look terrible, but conforming to the culture that American Football has created.

Seriously disgusting.

Eric Winston, Is that you???

Sickening.

Tenumi

Banned
Well we usually welcome people with open arms around here. I at least try to not be insular. But in this case, you clearly don't understand the situation at hand. Nor do you know the history. So either educate yourself and try again, or leave an ignorant poster. Those are really your options.

I know the complete history. I know Suh's reputation. But wishing injury upon a person is just disturbing.

Tom Penny

Gulp. Patriots CBs Aqib Talib and Alfonzo Dennard both missing from practice, although Dennard had a trial date, so hopefully that's the only reason he's missing. If they're gone against the Bucs, Vincent Jackson is going to beast to the tune of 200+ yards.

He will have 300 if Glennon plays.

mkenyon

Banned
You're not all that bad guys. Android-GAF is probably the worst. Most of the mean things in this thread seem to be posted with a grin behind them, which should be expected when talking about sports.

Only the salty fucks when their team is losing is genuinely mean spirited. But, scoreboard, so whatevs.

I know the complete history. I know Suh's reputation. But wishing injury upon a person is just disturbing.
I think it also helps to know the personality of the poster in question. eznark is kind of half-joking about most stuff he says, to the point where he will probably reply to this post with a very serious sounding post that is also half-joking.
Or is it?

I don't think most of us support the idea of actively trying to hurt other players. We're not all Steelers fans here.

Bronies and their lecturing. If only we all spanked to cartoon ponies the world would be a much better place.
Pretty sure Tenumi is a girl? Could be wrong, though.

brentech

i7KoskzuvIZ3h.gif

Just the "white people" moment. How appropriate that the fox logo shows up just then to really seal the deal.

jakncoke

Banned

Seriously disgusting.

If you think thats terrible you really are a noob to nfl-gaf

Godslay

Banned

You can't expect one to attempt to inflict injury, not to have the same thing wished upon them. In some opinions it might be seen as an eye for an eye type of situation. He's willingly going out and attempting to harm other players. Call me disgusting, but I personally think it would be an instant dose of karma if someone cut him down at the knees.

eznark

Banned
You can't expect one to attempt to inflict injury, not to have the same thing wished upon them. In some opinions it might be seen as an eye for an eye type of situation. He's willingly going out and attempting to harm other players. Call me disgusting, but I personally think it would be an instant dose of karma if someone cut him down at the knees.

Nothing to do with karma. Suh is a dirty player who attempts to end careers on a weekly basis. I'd like to see him out of the league before he can do it. Simple.

We don't want people here who are too unintelligent to distinguish the difference between earnestly wishing someone harm and hyperbolicly talking shit for our own entertainment. The subcommunities in general and NFL-Gaf in particular is a safe haven for closer knit groups of people to have a tiny fucking bit of fun outside the strict rules and boundaries of OT and Gaming so why don't you fuck off and don't come back

Godslay

Banned
Nothing to do with karma. Suh is a dirty player who attempts to end careers on a weekly basis. I'd like to see him out of the league before he can do it. Simple.

I'm just saying if he tries to dish it out, it's eventually going to come back to him.

Seriously disgusting.

Lollerskates

What if we made you a my little pony avatar where the pony is wearing a helmet? Would you stay??

eznark

Banned
eznark drove cross country after his team lost and encourages violence towards referees. He is not representative of all fans.

Christ even I had forgotten about that. And to be fair I encourage all violence towards all things. I am not a refist. I was the sole defender of the scab refs!!

Lollerskates

What if we made you a my little pony avatar where the pony is wearing a helmet? Would you stay??

bahaha

Narag

I think you can't take the league claiming player safety is a priority when you have someone willing to end careers out there during a tantrum.

brentech

Fuck. Just remembered I'll be heading out of town next Sunday, thought it was Monday that I was leaving for some reason. Will actually have to attempt watching the game on my phone most likely. I dunno, maybe I'll reach the hotel by then.

KaYotiX

Banned
Pac 12 has said Stave did in fact take a knee, that the situation was totally fucked and has reprimanded and sanctioned the officials involved.

Still BS and Wisconsin lost because of it......(game never should of been close anyways)

GTA V will be fun :)

eznark

Banned
Fuck. Just remembered I'll be heading out of town next Sunday, thought it was Monday that I was leaving for some reason. Will actually have to attempt watching the game on my phone most likely. I dunno, maybe I'll reach the hotel by then.

I'll be at the game! Woooooooooooooooooo.

Which also means that creepy pony lover can post in here til his/her heart is content without the fear of my hateful words infecting his/her zen-like existence far above the peasants and pissants infected with...ugh, football culture.

Zeke

I'll be at the game! Woooooooooooooooooo.

Which also means that creepy pony lover can post in here til his/her heart is content without the fear of my hateful words infecting his/her zen-like existence far above the peasants and pissants infected with...ugh, football culture.
you're so insular ez ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom