• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

cross post from madden gaf:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

q7ohst1.png
good little set up. worth it to try out that FTL that I always see chuckddd playing along with some others. Mark of the Ninja alone is worth a $5er

ShaneB

cross post from madden gaf:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

good little set up. worth it to try out that FTL that I always see chuckddd playing along with some others. Mark of the Ninja alone is worth a $5er

FTL was my game of the year last year, the bundle is worth it for that alone. I already own some of the other games, good stuff.

And that fan story makes me hesitant about picking any team (I am leaning heavily on the Seahawks still, lol), dedicated fans do craaaaaaaaaaaaazy things.

rando14

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Shit, did you hear about the new legislation passed in New York?

By a unanimous vote, the NY Senate has decreed that the Patriots, do in fact, suck balls.

effzee

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
To be fair, these types of fans exist for all of the top teams. Still, I'm glad that they're working to protect the opposing teams' fans because this shit needs to stop. Hawks fans are awesome but they can definitely go too far, and there are certainly a share of assholes.

that's why I work so hard to be a cool awesome hawks fan in nfl gaf :cool:
Yeah, I completely support moves like this. 49ers suffer enough seeing their team implode on the field, and there's no need to add in asinine behavior in the stands.

Godslay

Banned
We should trade him to Baltimore for Dumervil.

Oh god no. It's just speeding tickets Harry, don't lose the faith. It's just crazy that they keep coming out of the woodwork. Hopefully that's it. I think Von is a good person just irresponsible. He'll get it together now that everything is coming to light. Dumervil picked that Devil's den, he can live in that cage as far as I'm concerned.

This guy is derailing his career in what seems like record time. Jesus.

Speeding tickets, failures to appear, and driving without a license. Failed tests due to procedure. It's stupid, but really when you look at it, it's not the worse thing in the world. Taken the posted article:

I wish we were back in the 80's when Lawrence Taylor was doing blow on the sidelines (allegedly) without any sort of punishment from the league (I think), but truth is, we're in the age of Goodell (fact) whereby players can be punished for these "punitive" (your opinion) actions.

Child, please.

Child?!? I donated half of the DNA you are comprised of!

Going to have to agree with Gata, Ketchup chips are nasty. Granted, I don't particularly care for ketchup anyways, couple that with salty, wannabe ketchup flavor and it's not exactly the tastiest chip out there. Call me a traditionalist but I just like plain potato flavored potato chips. Especially Lays.

Speaking of poor, I drove by a dealership that had Lamborghinis and Ferraris. If I was an NFL player like Hernandez was I would have spent my money on those instead of angel dust.

Yeah, I completely support moves like this. 49ers suffer enough seeing their team implode on the field, and there's no need to add in asinine behavior in the stands.

WOOPDEDOO HERE IS ANOTHER SCRIPTED POST FROM HITO! WHAT A SURPRISE! GET SOME NEW MATERIAL BRUH!

in other news:

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/72472/3-factors-that-differentiate-rising-qb-stars

Accuracy
Kaepernick has missed (over- or underthrown) on 12 percent of his passes since the start of 2012, which is best in this group and the entire league.

Kaepernick’s accuracy is even more impressive when considering his deep average throw distance. His average pass travels 9.9 yards downfield, second-highest among 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts since Week 1 of 2012.

but espns idiot talking heads told me he's not accurate!

Oh god no. It's just speeding tickets Harry, don't lose the faith. It's just crazy that they keep coming out of the woodwork. Hopefully that's it. I think Von is a good person just irresponsible. He'll get it together now that everything is coming to light. Dumervil picked that Devil's den, he can live in that cage as far as I'm concerned.
I was joking! I've never lost faith in Von. Tebow bless him. Hopefully he can cleanse his speeding demons and return to the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom