• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQ on fries, sweet and Sour on fries, honey on fries, hot sauce on fries, plain fries........but no ketchup or mustard or Ranch or mayo! GROSS!

Godslay

Banned
For Hunter on his birthday:

BT7hpUVCcAAGk_I.jpg

Turnstile

Oh god no. It's just speeding tickets Harry, don't lose the faith. It's just crazy that they keep coming out of the woodwork. Hopefully that's it. I think Von is a good person just irresponsible.

I don't think there will be any extra time tacked on to Von's suspension.

I look at it as if one of my kids break something. Were they screwing around and up to no good or was it a random happenstance? The punishment (or lack of) is based on what happened.

Dude was driving around with his Pops. Nothing could be further from reckless behavior.

(I've probably had 5 tickets for speeding in Colorado during my life - all were going over in a 25.. Damn traps)

Godslay

Banned
I don't think there will be any extra time tacked on to Von's suspension.

I look at it as if one of my kids break something. Were they screwing around and up to no good or was it a random happenstance? The punishment (or lack of) is based on what happened.

Dude was driving around with his Pops. Nothing could be further from reckless behavior.

(I've probably had 5 tickets for speeding in Colorado during my life - all were going over in a 25.. Damn traps)

Yeah, speeding tickets aren't a big deal. Not paying them or showing up to contest them is a big deal. I saw someone on Twitter asked, "Does Von just throw all his mail right in the trash?" Either it's the symptoms of a bigger problem or the guy just needs to grow up. I'm hoping he just needs to grow up, and maybe someone will help him do so.

I've had 2 speeding tickets 77 in a 50, I was driving in the middle of nowhere Montana, and apparently this patch of road goes from 70 down to 50. I thought it was a 75, didn't see the sign. Sucks, but it happens. The other one was 81 in a 75.

I've also had an illegal passing ticket.

Stupid, but I took care of them on the spot.

Looks like they're losing 2 LBs because of some really suspect shit.

? Drawing a blank who's the other?

Godslay

Banned
Was in bed, when got a tweet saying Von actually did pay that ticket in California. False alarm, and seemingly bad reporting. Now I cam sleep soundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom