• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

I actually feel bad for Freeman - his coach and front office seem to be actively sabotaging him in order to justify starting Mike fucking Glennon.

The Bucs replaced Youngry Raheem with an asshat who thinks he's Bill Belichick. I was going to say he's just like Saban or Spurrier, but at least those guys were successful in college. WTF has Schiano done in any league?

Bowser

Kiper has Reid as the best performing rookie of Week 1. Looks like we got ourselves a stud!

Mel Kiper?

Fqt8I.gif

Eric Reid, S, San Francisco 49ers
Grade: +0.4
Snaps: 63
Analysis: Walked away with a first career pick but couldn’t get a better grade after missing a couple of tackles. Still made the loss of Dashon Goldson something that was easy to forget.

If you wanna know the best performing rookie of Week 1, look no further fella ya found him!

Star Lotulelei, DT, Carolina Panthers
Grade: +3.3
Snaps: 40
Analysis: A fine debut from a guy who looks every bit the run defender as advertised. 11.8% of his run defense plays saw him pick up a defensive stop as the Seahawks’ interior struggled to get to grips with him.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/09/11/first-rounders-in-focus-week-1/

jakncoke

Banned
Why'd you get fired Jaknuseless?

They say it was for multiple incidents but I feel they are bs'ing me. What happened 2 days ago was some girl was suppose to stay over for OT. She had a safety meeting, so I figure mine was 45 minutes so would hers. She showed up 1 hr 45 min later. I go over to another worker to make fun of her, she starts freaking out on me across the hall. Im like why are you freaking out? She continues. I go, Why are you being a bitch to me? So its ok for someone to freak out on you as long as you dont curse.

ChanHuk

Banned
They say it was for multiple incidents but I feel they are bs'ing me. What happened 2 days ago was some girl was suppose to stay over for OT. She had a safety meeting, so I figure mine was 45 minutes so would hers. She showed up 1 hr 45 min later. I go over to another worker to make fun of her, she starts freaking out on me across the hall. Im like why are you freaking out? She continues. I go, Why are you being a bitch to me? So its ok for someone to freak out on you as long as you dont curse.

Eh seems like they had it out for you. But harassment is harassment. Try and file unemployment and go job hunting.

jakncoke

Banned
Eh seems like they had it out for you. But harassment is harassment. Try and file unemployment and go job hunting.

They were slowing down for slow winter sales, so im sure they are trying to weed out as much employees as possible so they dont have to lay off people that been there 20+ years

bionic77

Why do the Steelers suck at football so much?
:lol Exhibit Y

Next time maybe use a team that didn't win the most Superbowls in NFL history. Like maybe your own!

Jak apply for unemployment and start looking for a new job ASAP. While it sucks ass to lose a job, hopefully it will lead to something better in the long run. Hope you have enough credits to apply for unemployment and hopefully your employer is not a cunt that challenges so that you have to go to a hearing.

methodman

Banned
Jak, living with your parents isn't so bad for a while till you get another job, maybe you can decide to go back to school or something like that?

:lol Exhibit Y

Next time maybe use a team that didn't win the most Superbowls in NFL history. Like maybe your own!

Jak apply for unemployment and start looking for a new job ASAP. While it sucks ass to lose a job, hopefully it will lead to something better in the long run. Hope you have enough credits to apply for unemployment and hopefully your employer is not a cunt that challenges so that you have to go to a hearing.

Steelers won the super bowl on Sunday?

bionic77

Steelers won the super bowl on Sunday?
No, our pathetically fragile team broke against the Titans and we got our shit pushed in for the 3 quarters that followed.

But we still got 6 legit SBs. That is more than the Jags and Pats combined (I am not a math major, but I am pretty sure that 0 + 0 < 6).

Go buy some heeled shoes and a personality you dumb biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Now I have to go to work. Not all of us can live it up in mommy's basement!

MechDX

Turned on the satellite last night and Dish is having a free preview of NFLN for the next 30 days. Must be a sign the Jets are going to upset the Pats

Bowser

Next on "As One Buc Place Turns..."

Kaufman says players-only meeting focused on coaching staff and Freeman

After reports emerged regarding the Buccaneers&#8217; pre-Week One players only meeting that addressed among other things the legitimacy of the vote for 2013 captains, reports emerged that quarterback Josh Freeman (who lost his &#8220;C&#8221; after three years wearing it) missed the official team photograph.

Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune appeared earlier this morning on SiriusXM NFL Radio with Ross Tucker and soon-to-be-Hall-of-Famer Derrick Brooks to discuss the situation.

Kaufman addressed his belief that the relationship between the team and its starting quarterback is reaching &#8220;critical mass,&#8221; explaining that he doesn&#8217;t believe the statement amounts to hyperbole. The problem, per Kaufman, is a perceived lack of commitment to the team from Freeman.

&#8220;My information is that it&#8217;s not the first time Freeman has been late for or completely missed a team function,&#8221; Kaufman said.

With some prodding by Tucker, Kaufman acknowledged that a players-only meeting occurred last week. While Kaufman initially explained the meeting as an effort to address Freeman&#8217;s lack of commitment to the team, Kaufman eventually conceded that, as he hears it, the meeting was aimed at addressing concerns about both Freeman and the coaching staff.

Still, the concerns about Freeman are coming out only after reports surfaced of the players-only meeting that included concerns about the coaching staff. It&#8217;s impossible not to at least wonder whether the Bucs, who declined comment to PFT about the players-only meeting or its contents, have launched a P.R. assault on Freeman in order to take the focus away from potential player concerns about the coaching staff.

Either way, after an offseason of denials it&#8217;s becoming more and more clear that 2013 will be Freeman&#8217;s last year in Tampa, barring a dramatic and unexpected shift in mindsets and attitudes.

&#8220;If the Bucs had a viable option, Freeman might already be replaced,&#8221; Kaufman said.

So, basically, the Bucs will stick with Freeman while Mike Glennon engages in a Gale Boetticher-style crash course aimed at getting to the point where he can take over the operation.

By the way, Freeman is due to meet with the media on Thursday afternoon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eeting-focused-on-coaching-staff-and-freeman/

lol what a fucking dumpster fire

ink4n3

A few weeks ago in the off-topic side there were steps on how to get the NFL Europe streaming package for free by going through a Netherlands proxy and signing up for a account. Does anyone know if that is still working or have a link to the steps?

Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom