• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

Over/under: 5 Seahawks get suspended for "adderall" during the season.

Easily the over IMO. Cheatin Pete has no shame.

brentech

Over/under: 5 Seahawks get suspended for "adderall" during the season.

Easily the over IMO. Cheatin Pete has no shame.

Under. Likely 1 or none.
History proves they don't learn from history, but I guess I think people have some sort of logic in their head.

BOOM

64 bit chip, 64 bit iOS7

Game over. Hope they put that in the next Mini
Hrm, I want to wait for the 6, but I'm still using a 4. I might have to jump on 5S

report possible 100k fine for Suh

Holy fuck. It was a nasty looking blow though. He's basically getting fined for having a history though.

Should be a suspension. Repeat offender, and you should not be going after guys knees.

Agreed. At some point he'll likely need to be suspended for half a season, this is going to happen again. Maybe it'll be a punch next time, or a stomp, etc.

You don't need to destroy an o-lineman, he's not going to out run a LB. There was literally no reason for doing that outside of being dirty.

bionic77

8 gb of RAM for my phone which can't do multitasking anyway! yeaaaaaaah!

Who cares? I mean, progress is good, but who cares?
Normally I would agree with you, but these are not normal times and I need something to distract myself from the national tragedy that occurred last Sunday.

Cant' wait for my new iPhone5S which is exactly like my iPhone5! Lets focus on the new amazing technology which makes the phone marginally better than what is currently available instead of talking about anything else.

Please, I insist.

MechDX

nfl_u_bullock_ah_300.jpg

Shane "Fuck Da Raiders" Lechler and Randy "Beercan" Bullock. I still need sleep...

Talon

8 gb of RAM for my phone which can't do multitasking anyway! yeaaaaaaah!

Who cares? I mean, progress is good, but who cares?
? It can multitask. That's one of the big iOS 7 bullet points and, frankly, the thing I'm most excited about with third party apps.

The TouchID thing is pretty awesome. Can't wait 'til that's standard.

I don't think I've ever bought a single product from Apple. Not one.

I bought a video ipod when they first came out, it broke in like a month and I havent bought anything of theirs since then. I had to use an apple laptop for 3 years at work, man that thing was like a million years old and wont even load most web pages.

BigAT

The $100,000 fine for Suh has been confirmed. I believe this is the highest fine ever for a player for an in-game action? At least it ties it, I couldn't find concrete figures easily.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
As Dad (@JayGlazer) foretold, the NFL has fined Suh $100k, the league confirms

gutshot

I don't think I've ever bought a single product from Apple. Not one.

Same, although I use an iMac at work. I'll probably end up buying a MBP as my next computer though as they really are the best laptops out there, especially for web devs.

Milchjon

The $100,000 fine for Suh has been confirmed. I believe this is the highest fine ever for a player for an in-game action? At least it ties it, I couldn't find concrete figures easily.

So deserved.

Don't think I've ever disliked a player this much on a team I don't hate.

Hard to ignore 100k regardless of how much you make but suspension has to be on the table for the next (inevitable) infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom