• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! Yeah doctor said 90% confirmed based on the ultrasound. Won't know for sure for sure until our next check up in 4 weeks.
Congrats, man! Agree on any names?
You were wrong last year too

At this point everyone is going to give the nod to the home team. The niners played better last week so they can certainly pull it off but SEA is not an easy place to play. It's going to be interesting!

Congrats, man! Agree on any names?

At this point everyone is going to give the nod to the home team. The niners played better last week so they can certainly pull it off but SEA is not an easy place to play. It's going to be interesting!

But my comment was win or lose we are better, just like last year. We lost in Seattle but won the division and got to the Super Bowl whereas the chickens lost to the lowly falcons and gave Ryan his first and ultimately only playoff win

DSmalls84

But my comment was win or lose we are better, just like last year. We lost in Seattle but won the division and got to the Super Bowl whereas the chickens lost to the lowly falcons and gave Ryan his first and ultimately only playoff win

No need to bring the falcons into this nfc west squabble :(. Still recovering from sunday.

well if you lose your not really better are you? unless logic works different in Cali.

So any time a team beats another team in one game they are the better team? Foolish logic. Packers lost to the Vikings last year. Vikings must be the better team even though the packers won the division.

Niners are the better team and will win the division as usual

Ps

How's kaps passing dick taste compared to his running dick?

Well, in 49er land they've been the premiere team in the league despite having two good seasons in the last 20 years.

Remember when the seachickens won anything of meaning in their existence? Oh

eznark

Banned
So any time a team beats another team in one game they are the better team? Foolish logic. Packers lost to the Vikings last year. Vikings must be the better team even though the packers won the division.

Niners are the better team and will win the division as usual

Ps

How's kaps passing dick taste compared to his running dick?

Tastes like blowing a guy without a Super Bowl ring probably.

DoubleTap

Indeed. Our offense will look much better than it did against Tinyhands and Co. down in the Bay. We'll take the win and avenge that shameful loss.

and our Defense will look much better than it did in Seattle last December
if they learned to tackle this past week
because of a healthy helping of Smith Bros with a tiny squeeze of Lemonier juice. Vengeance will be ours.

I've seen BTBAM a few times (mainly during the Silent Circus and Colors era) but they were amazing live. The music was on point but they are really lacking in stage presence. I mean honestly though, they are so technical I couldn't imagine them being able to go nuts on stage. So I dealt with it.

Is this the tour with Every Time I Die as well?
Nice, thanks for the post. I will take technical proficiency over stage presence any day so that sounds pretty good to me. I don't think Every Time I Die is on this tour, or they're at least not playing at this particular show.

You lost to the lowly Ravens, a team you should have slaughtered. An embarrassment to the NFC conference!
Yeah we had a name picked out for a boy and a girl. Worried both of our parents might not like the name but they will get used to it.

Who cares what the grandparents think? How will your child appreciate the name? Don't embarrass them in school!

I think I'm a little higher on New England than a lot of you. I think when they get Gronk back they'll be better and it's a shame that Amendola and Vereen both went down at the same time.

effzee

You lost to the lowly Ravens, a team you should have slaughtered. An embarrassment to the NFC conference!

Who cares what the grandparents think? How will your child appreciate the name? Don't embarrass them in school!

Well I'm Pakistani so our names are Arab. Wanted to choose a very unique Arab name that's easy to say in English and our own language. I think we have that. Was very conscious about not picking a name that will get him made fun off.

cdyhybrid

Well I'm Pakistani so our names are Arab. Wanted to choose a very unique Arab name that's easy to say in English and our own language. I think we have that. Was very conscious about not picking a name that will get him made fun off.

Name him Russell.

Colasante

we will have a better record than the seahawks

bill-belichick.jpg

Sorry Gata, that just isn't happening. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom