• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Yeah it's a really good one, the one about the U is really good as well

I wish the U one had been a bit more subdued, there always seemed to have been music blaring the entire film, lol

Yeah, most of them are good. The Two Escobars is my favorite.

I need to watch that as well. I think Unguarded hits me the most emotionally, but I seem to always watch Winning Time every time it's on tv, it's just a fun watch.

jakncoke

Banned
7539683112_a9a5e03b35.jpg

These are good.

bionic77

Did you watch the Steelers play last weekend?

Oh yeah, mine too.
Even the shitfest between the Steelers and Titans involved more skill, teamwork and athleticism than any college football game you will ever see.

Yes it gave me brain cancer and made me wish for nuclear Armageddon (so as to save me from watching the game) but that is not the point!

Not even last week.... Thursdays game.
As atrocious as that turdburger of a Jets-Pats game was, it was better played than nearly every college football game I've ever watched.

I see CFB as a good incubator for football strategy, a great excuse to tailgate, and an excellent way to give unpaid young men terminal brain damage.

Talon

Even the shitfest between the Steelers and Titans involved more skill, teamwork and athleticism than any college football game you will ever see.

Yes it gave me brain cancer and made me wish for nuclear Armageddon (so as to save me from watching the game) but that is not the point!
I have yet to see a safety on the very first return on college ball like that.

Pro football is where it's at, no doubt about it. I enjoy college football as well but I agree that there is really no comparison.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't think JFF has a future in the NFL. Terrible footwork, questionable decision making, stares down receivers, etc. He's too small to rely solely on his athleticism.

Bieber as Robin.. my god

wut. Tell me you dreamed this and it is not reality.

Milchjon

Watching those GTA V streams, all I can think of is a constant repeat of "how?!?!?!".

Can't think of a digital achievement in entertainment that has ever impressed me as much.

The lighting. The water simulation. The weather. The draw distance. The sounds. The variety. The sense of scale.

This shit is crazy.

Watching those GTA V streams, all I can think of is a constant repeat of "how?!?!?!".

Can't think of a digital achievement in entertainment that has ever impressed me as much.

The lighting. The water simulation. The weather. The draw distance. The sounds. The variety.

This shit is crazy.
It looks so good. I traded in Madden to fund my day one GTA V purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom