• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

I really don't like Bill Simmons, I think he's a pompous douche with a Boston complex but sometimes he's funny.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9668858/a-prime-dilemma

It's the best rivalry in football right now. (Hold on, I'm pouring out a belated 40 for Colts-Patriots and Ravens-Steelers, our last two joint holders of the Rivalry Championship Belt. At least Colts-Patriots transferred its feudal energy to Broncos-Patriots. That Ravens-Steelers rivalry fell apart faster than the Freebirds vs. the Von Erichs.) Beyond the NFC West title stakes and the added animosity from playing twice (and this season, maybe even three times), consider that these are the league's two most physical teams — especially because the Seahawks take tons of PEDs. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Only a FEW of the Seahawks take PEDs.)2

bionic77

did you play FIFA with her with your 10 defenders ultra defensive strat and LB Y?

<3 do what gronk would do
Gronk doesn't have girlfriends so he wouldn't give a fuck if someone told him they were done with him. Plus Gronk gives most of his whites AIDS so he probably has the last laugh.

Lunchbox

Banned
Gronk doesn't have girlfriends so he wouldn't give a fuck if someone told him they were done with him. Plus Gronk gives most of his whites AIDS so he probably has the last laugh.

how would rapelisburger classify jerseyshore DTFs? burnt whites ?

MnxOH6u.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
Jump ball middle of field, never should of been thrown. Its complete so everyone says wow what an amazing play......

9/10 that's picked off and everyone calls the QB a dumb ass for throwing it. College football :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom