• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
actually the media talked a lot about kap. you know, kap.... who had less passing attempts, more yards, more TD's and less turnovers than stafford?

Kap hasn`t even played a full 16 gamegame season yet in his career. Lets see how long he last`s before we start crowning him.

Staffords lone turnover was an INT that was a tipped ball. Eh, no big deal it happens.

If Stafford played in San Fran or Washington DC he would be the top story on ESPN all day. The stats speak for themselves but looking beyond his stats Staffords` pocket presence, arm strength, accuracy etc. is something you cannot teach. You either have it or you don`t.

Stafford has the better arm and is more accurate. On top of that he has been dropping bombs for the last three years.

Alexis was your QB when Stafford was dropping 5,000 yards, 41 TDs 20 INTs at the age of 23. Let me know when Kap comes close to that.

JCizzle

Kap hasn`t even played a full 16 gamegame season yet in his career. Lets see how long he last`s before we start crowning him.

Staffords lone turnover was an INT that was a tipped ball. Eh, no big deal it happens.

If Stafford played in San Fran or Washington DC he would be the top story on ESPN all day. The stats speak for themselves but looking beyond his stats Staffords` pocket presence, arm strength, accuracy etc. is something you cannot teach. You either have it or you don`t.

Stafford has the better arm and is more accurate. On top of that he has been dropping bombs for the last three years.

Alexis was your QB when Stafford was dropping 5,000 yards, 41 TDs 20 INTs at the age of 23. Let me know when Kap comes close to that.

He'd be the story for eating more taco bell than josh, otherwise nobody give a fuck until he steps up in the playoffs

I talked to him on XBL he wasn't snes. I hope it isn't a permaban.

Edit: you are nuts hunter, he was the only good new poster we have gotten in this thread.

on what planet is stafford more accurate than kap? kap has a better completion % WITH a higher YPA. kap also takes less sacks and turns the ball over less so i'd say he actually has a better pocket presence.

p.s.

i don't know when kap will throw for over 5k (he's on pace to throw for over 6400 yards right now) but i do know he has won playoff games and took his team to a superbowl. in other words, he did more in 10 games than stafford will do in his entire career.... how sad!

alt

Banned
What makes you think that?

Just a gut feeling.

500px-Colbert1stCheckGut1.jpg

Spinluck

It sucks b/c Donald is awful. There's just nothing viable on the roster. Trades never work. You'd think they would have had a guy on the practice squad or something they could develop. Quick passes can do the work of runs, though. Just need the back to pass protect

Yea you're right about the practice squad thing.
I cannot believe he was a first round pick, :jnc at Polian after 2006.

He's is an incredibly sloppy runner, who will break out 2 or 3 big plays a season. He never even won the starting job over a banged up Joseph Addai for crying out loud. I really don't want us to trade :-(. I'd much rather pick up a FA even if it means we get lesser talent.

I think 49ers fans are holding on to the game more than Green Bay fans. Like how every 9ers fan here always brings it up lol. Was beating us your Super Bowl? Seeing as you blew it last year?

we've beaten you 3 times in the last year so it's not really a big deal to us. i hold the rams in higher regard than the packers. but it's always nice to rub sorry ass green bays nose in shit because we own them now!

My thoughts are that I trust Cutler against the Vikings at home more than I do Kap on the road against the Hawks. Didn't they get blown out last time they went there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom